Fabrizzio Petit Palace Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Great hostel, can't fault it at all. 5 stars to all the staff (Ernesto, Khrystian, David, John). Thank you for a great stay in Barcelona, I'll definitely be back. I highly recommend this hostel, don't think twice about booking :)

• 7th Jan 2014

Great place, great atmosphere! Stuff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and view was really nice. I definitely recommend it!

The only problem with my stay at Fabrizzio's is that on my next destination, Amsterdam, I felt spoilt by how incredible my time at Fabrizzio's was and didn't think too much of the next hostel (which is still a pretty good place)!

Awesome hostel. Staff very friendly and approachable and great facilties

I would highly recommend Fabrizzio Petit Palace, especially because of the staff! They were more than helpful and the price included way more than I expected. Loved it!!!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Location is really good. Staff are absolutely the best. They are enthusiastic and willing to solve all your problems. They are really smart in picking bed sheet.. The color of bed sheet makes you feel clean and cute. I would definitely choose Fabrizzio if I came back!

I recommend this hostel! The staff are very nice people, they help in everything you need and explain everything about the hostel (First time I saw this). Everything clean, nice people and very nice atmosphere!

I had a great time here.... the rooms were clean, the kitchen was great and the staff was excellent! I spent new years in Barcelona and the hostel put together a great plan. I highly reccomend this hostel!

Friendly, helpful staff, good location 10 min.walking distance to the center, beach 20 min. walk...:) Good place for people who travel alone.

I love this hostel and I think it's the best one in Barcelona,in Spain,in European haha..If I have 3 stars,I will give one to John,because he is really handsome and hot.You want to see him?Go!Also I will give one to David,because he is a balloon man,hah.Maybe you are curious about this guy,I will say you must go and you can't miss him!I will give another star to this hostel,can you believe 24 hours breakfast? And it's so tidy and sweet!Sitting on the balcony and bathing the sunshine is amazing.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • China

I extended my stay in Barcelona because I loved this hostel so much!! John and David treated me like a family member, and I felt like I was at home. Everyone talked to everyone and made friends, which was great because I was traveling alone. I would definately come back here :) I wish I stayed here longer...

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Japan

One of the best hostels on my trip. Good public transport connection (also to the airport). Clean. Beds comfy. 24h breakfast. Staff top (cheers John and David) >> I'll be back

• 20th Dec 2013

Nice place to stay

Informative and helpful staff, strong wifi signal, value breakfast, clean and cumfy bed (twin private room) The only drawback is not enough bathroom & toilet.

Small but cosy hostel in Central Barcelona. Super friendly

Nice receptions and good facility. I like wifi in rooms and brekfast. I recommend to my people. Thank you - I come back!

• 12th Dec 2013

Only choose other hostels if Fabrizzio Petit Palace is full. Seriously.

everything was fantastic

• 9th Dec 2013

Best hostel I've every stayed at! It's a great place to meet people but small enough to feel cosy! Ask John to do a card trick, you'll be amazed!

• 9th Dec 2013

Thanks to John, David and Khrystian for all thier help, (Maps, tours & FREE SANGRIA!) I also really enjoyed the homely feel. This is the first hostel that I've stayed in that has 24 hour breakfast - Legendary!!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts