Fabrizzio Petit Palace Reviews

Carrer del Bruc 65 2do 2da, Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Thanks to John, David and Khrystian for all thier help, (Maps, tours & FREE SANGRIA!) I also really enjoyed the homely feel. This is the first hostel that I've stayed in that has 24 hour breakfast - Legendary!!

• 9th Dec 2013

Cheers guys you really have a smooth operation running. Amazing facilities and amusing entertainment. 100% without a doubt! Max

• 9th Dec 2013

More of a home than a hostel, so clean, comfortable, they look after you and tell you where to go and what to see. Nicest guys and the nicest hostel ive stayed in. Hiiighly recommend!!

Thank you for making our stay really wonderful. Barcelona is a great city and the hostel staff simply was another highlight. Good location, charming atmosphere, really helpful and friendly staff, they even had an hairdryer which we could use :-)

Fabrizzio is a special place. Khrystian was tremendously hospitable, and welcomed me to hang out for as long as I wanted after I checked out because of travel plan mishaps. The place is filled with pictures of his daughter Lucia and travel photos from around the world. David was also a great guy to talk to and is always happy to help. I got a very warm vibe at Fabrizzio and didn't want to leave. Free breakfast, amazing people, close metro stops, best hostel experience ever.

Big thanks to everyone at the hostel for making my stay in Barcelona a great time. By far my favourite hostel during my time in Europe. Excellent staff who actually care about your experience at the hostel and time in Barcelona.

• 3rd Dec 2013

This hostel is awesome and meet Fabrizzio on the couch was great. The hostel is clean and comfortable, the location is good and the staff is very friendly. I totally recommend this hostel in Barcelona!

Great hostel! We spend a fabulous party weekend in Barcalona, with walking distance to tapas bars and the old city centre. Good suggestions made by the staff and a great, homey atmosphere! Will definitely come back one day!

Excellent experience. Love the family feel and the fact that the staff took us out our first night. we had a great time! miss ya Dave! :)

• 29th Nov 2013

Fabrizio Petit Palace was one of the best hostels i have been. The hosts are very friendly, polite and give many good advices. The place is really clean, organized and well located in the middle of the city, close to train stations and very easy to go anywhere. Khrystian was very nice and helped to resolve some issues that i had in Barcelona. I would recommend to everyone and i will definatley come back .

The best hostel in three months of travelling and almost 30 different cities!. Everything's clean, the staff is great (special thanks to Khrystian, is the nicest guy ever, he helped us in tons of stuff!). Hot showers, the best atmosphere, comfortable beds, big rooms, well equipped kitchen. If we visited Barcelona again, we'll definitely stay there!.

No in-room lockers, and no sign outside making it a little tricky to find at first, but free food and beverages all day!

• 24th Nov 2013

Very welcoming and laid back, would definitely stay there again!

• 23rd Nov 2013

Nice hostal with cool staff. Breakfast was super simple but alright...

No remarks whatsoever, this hostel deserves 100 procent all the way!

You hostel was in one word amazing! I had an incredible time staying with you all and appreciated all the events you had put together. As a lone traveler, the experience is made tenfold better when you can meet wonderful people and enjoy their company. Thank you for a wonderful time!

I cannot say enough great things about Fabrizzios! Fabrizzios is gorgeous yet quaint and homey. It has a graceful way of encouraging everyone to be a part of a family while you stay there. We all gather in the little kitchen for breakfast, share meals and refreshments around the table at night, went out or stayed in together. I loved that I didn't have to dole out Euros every time I needed something. The staff is delightful and fun. I wish I could take Fabrizzios with me wherever I travel!

Petit Palace was simply awesome. John, Christian (I know I'm spelling that wrong) and David were incredibly accommodating, welcoming, and helpful the entire weekend with giving us recommendations on places to go, engaging in official or unofficial pub crawls or short nights out, and making us feel at home at the hostel. Great location, close to everything but in a quieter area. Terrace and all day breakfast is clutch, but the fridge was dodgy and the cleanliness in the bathrooms could be better.

• 8th Nov 2013

Came here from budapest for three days. Lovely staff and a great small community. John christian and dave took time out to show us around.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Pakistan

I reckon the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Good location by metro and supermarket, cool old building. Kristian and staff are good fellas and full of information. For a couple more euros than other places, it's highly recommended. Matt from New Jersey.

• 7th Nov 2013