Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Sophie was extremely helpful and Jamie was a sweetheart. Really fun hostel with great amenities.

Claire was very helpful and kind :)

This was my favorite of my two month backpacking trip. It is a bit out of the way from the city center but the Metro is just a block down. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. If you are staying in Batcelona be sure to stay here.

Great place to stay. Loads of space in the rooms, big common room and amazing kitchen facilities. Staff is very friendly and the common rooms makes it easy to meet people :) Location could have been better but the city is easy to access by metro.

It's a very nice hostel. Very clean and has a good location. For this price it's a great variant to stay in Barcelona.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great atmosphere, very safe, everybody has their own cards with their names on them so you can show it to the staff when coming early in the morning ( somebody is always at the reception). Also they had a bar on Saturday (actually every day but Sunday, but happy prices where on Sat) where we drank 0.75 l sangria for 1 €, shots for 1 € also..coctails 3-4 € I think. Not in the centre but the metro which is like 2 min walk is very near, as well as 3-4 cheap supermarkets. Would recommend.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was a great hostel! The staff were amazing and offered great advice. They had a much needed kitchen and common room. They even had an outdoor patio and games room. My only struggle involved the location. It took 50 minutes including using the Metro to get to the beach.

• 7th Aug 2014

Reception staff are slow and have to write out 3 security cards for you when you check in. It's about 1 hours walk to the beach. trust me, I did it in my flipflops after I got my money stolen from me. Good kitchen and common room. Nothing outstanding

Dear friend, thank you for staying with us. Next time if you wish to walk a short distance to the beach I recommend you to check the location of the hostel before you book it, it will save you a lot of time, sorry about your money, hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

Some of the friendliest staff and cleanest rooms I saw in my entire trip in Europe.

Thank you for the comment, hope to see you again in yellow nest hostel!

Very clean, very friendly. They have a great kitchen and nice common rooms (including a tv room with video games). It's a little out of the way but a quick metro ride to downtown. I would definitely recommend it.

A really good hostel, we enjoyed our stay there a lot! Although it is slightly out of the city centre, the metro is cheap and only a 5 minute walk from the hostel.

Thank you for your stay, the staff will be more than happy to see you again in Yellow Nest

Everything was very nice, and all the workers were very friendly! In particular Ioana and Klair.

Ciao!, thank you for your visit, hope to see you again in Yellow nest!

the stuff was excellent they treat you like family and indeed they are. Sophie, Carragh, Ioana, Beth, Jana, Clare, Leandro; Jamie super excellet people.... big ups for you guys you are the best.

• 30th Jul 2014

mister, it was a real pleasure to have you in our hostel, we hope to see you again here and see your art in Yellow Nest Hostel!

stayed here only 2 nights but i loved it. everything was very clean. beds were comfortable and the AC was great. the location is not so good, but the barcelona metro can take you anywhere so it was fine (hostel is only a couple blocks away from the metro.)

• 29th Jul 2014

The location wasn't good at all but everything else was great

Dear friend, thank you for visit us at Yellow Nest Hostel, we hope to see you again!

This is by far the best hostel for solo travelers I have ever stayed in. Everything was clean and I made a lot of friends here, including some of the staff members. Yes it's a bit far away from the center, but I was quite happy to stay in and have a few drinks at the hostel with some amazing people rather than spend a ton of money in the center of Barcelona. I am absolutely coming back the first chance I get!

The hostel is a few metro stops away from the city centre, and just two stops away from one of the biggest train stations :) Staff was really friendly. There's not so much space in the dorms, but for that price it's more than ok. It's also easy to meet other travellers. Perfect for backpackers on a tight budget :)

Thank you for visit us, hope u come back to se you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

Great hostel, even at 35 degrees in Barcelona, cool rooms. Great people and great "parties". :-)

Great hostel, shout out to Beth for taking me to the fireworks show and magic fountain!

Dear friend, thank you for staying with us, the staff send you a big hello, hope to see you agai at Yellow Nest Hostel

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, air con at request, clean social environment with hardly any rules, i couldn't recommend this more. If your traveling alone it couldn't be more perfect. The staff are more of a little family to you, very hands on and always willing to have fun. Especially Jamie the bartender, never a dull moment, don't think twice about booking this hostel, I had a ball

Thank you for you comment, it ment a lot to us what you wrote, all of us hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7