Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Staff were amazing!! You pay for what you get with this hostel. You could hear everything from our room at nights which was the only bad thing which meant we couldn't sleep properly. But if you're a heavy sleeper or are clever and bring some ear plugs it's fine! A little bit out the way from the Center but doesn't take long on the metro! Overall it's a nice hostel for the price you pay!

I got to Yellow Nest right at the end of the busy season in Barcelona and at first I was concerned that I wouldn't meet any fun fellow travelers. I was so wrong! Immediately the guests and staff invited me to be part of their own. The hostel is VERY close to the nearest metro station and Michelle is awesome. The rooms are clean and the vibe is super friendly. The staff especially is great, I hope we will all be friends for a long time to come. ;) I came for 4 days, and stayed for 2 weeks!!!

• 19th Oct 2014

The staff is very chill and helpful--shout out to jamie and Sophie. The atmosphere is laid back and the facilities were nice--pool table in smoking lounge and a cinema room. WiFi is spotty but there are too many things to do in Barcelona to care.

Location is kind of far from the city center but overall, a great hostel with an awesome and very helpful staff!

• 10th Oct 2014

A little bit disappointed about the wi-fi. It didn't work well, but the Hostel was fantastic, never had a problem! If I'll come back in Barcelona I'll book another time a bed in this place :)

• 9th Oct 2014

Cant complain anything. If you are a fan of Fc Barcelona, then it would be perfect. Be ware, if you are looking for a convenient central hostel .

It is very nice hostel but the location is very bad

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Israel

Friendly and amiable staff! I would like to highlight the work and service of Jana and Bara who were at my check-in and check-out respectively. Jana answered me patiently all my question :-)

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

This was by far the best hostel we stayed in on our trip through europe mainly because of the awesome staff. The hostel flooded while we were staying there and the staff was on top of it the whole time. The beds were comfy and it was a very clean hostel. Thanks to Michelle, Barbora, and especially Sophie for everything! We had a great time getting to know the people here and they made the experience worth while :)

Great environment, great service. The issue with rained water flowing in in some parts has to be takin care of asap to avoid future problems

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Guatemala

I really enjoyed my time at yellow nest, it's a fun and friendly hostel with great facilities and a high standard of cleanliness, safe location close to the metro. Super cool staff, especially Sofia and Leonardo. . I'll be back!

• 20th Sep 2014

All the things were really good. The staff was really very good and helpful.

It was amazing time that I spend there. It's a really new hostel with a lot of facilities. If I go again to Barcelona I will choose you again =)

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Cool hostel, nice staff, excelent atmosphere. Beds super comfy and bathrooms spotless. Metro station is 5 minutes away, what makes you really conected to the center. Eventhough I arrived very early in the morning they carried my luggage all day. Higly recommended.

Thanks so much to Jamie and Michelle for working out my reservation when I needed to add another night. This place was an awesome first hostal experience and the created a comfortable social atmosphere to share culture and knowledge. Cheers to you guys.

IT'S A WONDERFULL PLACE TO STAY! HIGHLY RECOMENDED

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Had an awesome stay at yellow nest hostel. The nights were made even more awesome thanks to Jamie your lovely and fun Scottish bar tender! Highly recommend this place!

• 12th Sep 2014

It was a nice, friendly place. Got lost finding it as the instructions are difficult to interpret how they mean it, but it didn't take too long. Close to a metro stop.

It was great

• 8th Sep 2014

Bit out from the city but easy to get into center. Wifi wasn't great, speed was fine it just dropped out all the time or couldn't connect. Be aware that they allow smoking in the games room next to the common room from 22:00 which was a great annoyance. Lots of rooms all around a closed courtyard so noise from common room and other rooms travel extremely easily. Some staff were useful, others much less so, took 12 mins just to check out and get deposit back. Otherwise good beds,lockers, kitchen

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7