Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Evening staff was very helpful but the staff in the morning had no knowledge of the area and wasn't very helpful. Average hostel, a short metro ride away from the centre and the main things in Barcelona

Thank you Lydia and the rest of the team!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you Lydia and the rest of the team!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Jamie is the weakest Scotsman

• 16th Apr 2015

I wish they had had breakfast. Not too far from the metro, which gets you everywhere else. It could be a little easier to find (located in a random alley) but some of the locals were wiling to point us in the right direction (in Spanish).

Checking in at 1 a.m , I was very tired and sleepy, and so was the girl at reception. She did the procedure as slow as she can, and after a century, she gave me a wrong key to my room.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe, great vibe would highly recomend to any other traveler staying in Barcelona as the staff are very helpfull with any thing that you need especially Alex, Sophie and Jamie made me feel very welcome and at ease and are very proffesional in all aspects in the hostel and are very knowleadgable on the surrounding area and things you can go and see, I think they are what makes the hostel so great and the fact it is very clean and has all the amenities

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Albania

Thank you for your comment. it was a pleasure to have you here. come back to visit us when you d like more sun and fun. :D hasta pronto amigo

big shout out to sophie , jamie ,alex and the gang at yellow nest , by far best hostel ive stayed in thanks to these guys the hostel is in a great spot not far from the metro , giving you access to spots like the beach and all main spots in the city. its got great beds to sleep and awesome roof terrace to relax on and a bunchof great facilities within to make your stay as enjoyable as possible . had a mint time there and solidly look forward to going back

Thank you for your comment. It was a pleasure to have you here. enjoy the rest of your travel and we hope to see you soon. :D

I have never had more fun staying at a hostel due to its staff! Sophie and Jamie hands down made my Barcelona experience! They showed a group of us a real Spanish lifestyle and were so great. I now cherish them as life long friends! The hostel is a great place to meet people too. I was only supposed to stay for three days and ended up staying 9 because I met such a great group of people and had such an incredible time at this hostel!

• 5th Apr 2015

It was a pleasure to have you around and show you the city. hope to see you soon again. enjoy the rest of your travel. :D

This hostel has a nice vibe to it and the staff are very friendly and will help you find your way around the city and show you some really cool bars, and the hostel isn't far from the metro. I would definitely stay there again.

amazing hostel. had an excellent stay. it´s in a great part of town. only positive things to say about my stay.

excellent hostel! confy bed and spacious rooms. Nice and sunny terrace and big commun areas. plus the staff is ace. Some of them even showed us aorund town by day and took us to the party at night!

• 3rd Apr 2015

It was the best hostel I have stayed so far, here in Barcelona. Staff amazing. Just need to change the bedding. Atmosphere on weekends is great and inviting to go to a club or pub drinking with others who are in the living room. A little difficult to find for those not familiar with the city, but the metro is very close and it is unfortunately a little off center. Has Supermarcados next.

Loved my stay here. I was supposed to stay only two nights but I extended for a week because of the great staff. From the moment I walked in, Sophie at reception made me feel right at home and provided me with lots of information about the city. If you are traveling alone or you are looking for a good time I would defiantly recommend staying here. Jamie at the bar is a legend and can point you in the direction of good night life in Barcelona.

• 2nd Apr 2015

It was a pleasure to have you here with us. glad you enjoyed your stay. hope to see you soon again at yellow nest.

A great hostel, with great staff and great people. I had a brilliant time!

Very clean, and with great assistance if needed by the employees

• 30th Mar 2015
  • adccastellanos
  • Mexico

This was my first time at an hostell and I was a little scared but Lidija, Sofie and Milena made this week an wonderful stay in Barcelona. The facility's are clean and it is located in an good area close to the metro. Thanks girls for the stay 😊

Dear friend! thank you for staying with us, see you soon at Yellow Nest Hostel

I love this place. It's clean, it's well located in an quiet part of Barcelona and close to the metro for easy access to the heart of the city. The staff is always there to help you out whatever it is. This place is weary social and it's easy to meet new people to explore the city with. It's always nice to come back and it feels like home away from home.

Thank you for your visit, we enjoyed your company a lot, hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

very affordable place, 1 minut away from metro stop and camp nou, They offer a shuttle to the airport and they organize the tour which is great! Lidija, Milena and Sophie were really helpful. I'am sure ill be back again.

• 26th Mar 2015

Thank you for your special visit to us, we hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

Great hostel, confy beds, big common areas and kitchen, really close to metro stop and just around the corner from the Camp Nou. On the top of that staff is really nice and always willing to help. I had an amazing stay, definitely recommended !!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3