Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Jamie is the weakest Scotsman

• 16th Apr 2015

I wish they had had breakfast. Not too far from the metro, which gets you everywhere else. It could be a little easier to find (located in a random alley) but some of the locals were wiling to point us in the right direction (in Spanish).

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe, great vibe would highly recomend to any other traveler staying in Barcelona as the staff are very helpfull with any thing that you need especially Alex, Sophie and Jamie made me feel very welcome and at ease and are very proffesional in all aspects in the hostel and are very knowleadgable on the surrounding area and things you can go and see, I think they are what makes the hostel so great and the fact it is very clean and has all the amenities

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Albania

This hostel has a nice vibe to it and the staff are very friendly and will help you find your way around the city and show you some really cool bars, and the hostel isn't far from the metro. I would definitely stay there again.

amazing hostel. had an excellent stay. it´s in a great part of town. only positive things to say about my stay.

excellent hostel! confy bed and spacious rooms. Nice and sunny terrace and big commun areas. plus the staff is ace. Some of them even showed us aorund town by day and took us to the party at night!

• 3rd Apr 2015

It was the best hostel I have stayed so far, here in Barcelona. Staff amazing. Just need to change the bedding. Atmosphere on weekends is great and inviting to go to a club or pub drinking with others who are in the living room. A little difficult to find for those not familiar with the city, but the metro is very close and it is unfortunately a little off center. Has Supermarcados next.

A great hostel, with great staff and great people. I had a brilliant time!

Very clean, and with great assistance if needed by the employees

• 30th Mar 2015
  • adccastellanos
  • Mexico

This was my first time at an hostell and I was a little scared but Lidija, Sofie and Milena made this week an wonderful stay in Barcelona. The facility's are clean and it is located in an good area close to the metro. Thanks girls for the stay 😊

Dear friend! thank you for staying with us, see you soon at Yellow Nest Hostel

I love this place. It's clean, it's well located in an quiet part of Barcelona and close to the metro for easy access to the heart of the city. The staff is always there to help you out whatever it is. This place is weary social and it's easy to meet new people to explore the city with. It's always nice to come back and it feels like home away from home.

Thank you for your visit, we enjoyed your company a lot, hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

very affordable place, 1 minut away from metro stop and camp nou, They offer a shuttle to the airport and they organize the tour which is great! Lidija, Milena and Sophie were really helpful. I'am sure ill be back again.

• 26th Mar 2015

Thank you for your special visit to us, we hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

Great hostel, confy beds, big common areas and kitchen, really close to metro stop and just around the corner from the Camp Nou. On the top of that staff is really nice and always willing to help. I had an amazing stay, definitely recommended !!!!

Amazing hostel! I loved the terrace and the bar!! They also offer walking tours and pub crawls. Easy to get to by underground. Recommended.

Thanks a lot! we really enjoyed your visit, hope to see you agai at Yellow Nest Hostel

really good peeps and welcoming. things are neat and well looked after. there is loads games and activities to do. loads of different places to chill. wifi sometimes hit some dead spots and weak moments. but overall was signal.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

good hostel! good bed, spacious room. nice common area and terrace. will stay again. plus the girls are reception are AWESOME.

• 18th Mar 2015

Very good hostel!!!!! higly recommend!!! the commun areas are nice and spacious and everyone get together to watch all the football games on the big screen!!!!! they also have a game room where you can play ping pong and pool. The location makes it cheap to eat out and shop + they are located right next to the football stadium. for any enquiry about the city you can just ask the girls at reception, they know everything.

SEÑOR! it was our pleasure to have you here with us. Yhe team says goodbye. Hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

Amazing Hostel!, great staff, many thanks to all. I will come back

Hey!, thank you for everything, hope you enjoy the match!, thank you for staying with us at Yellow Nest Hostel

Very friendly staff, not far from metro station. Good place to stay and the price was great!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Nice people. Ok beds. Good hospitality Cheap bar! Not-so-good breakfast (just eat outside) Would stay there again!

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Malta

Thank you for your visit, we hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel!