Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel itself is really good, it's spacious and a good size also

Hostel was always kept clean, staff were friendly and it had everything you needed. Although I stayed in a 10 bed dorm and there was only 8 charging plugs which is inconvenient if there are 10 people in a room. Some Staff weren't as helpful as they could have been with some staff were very helpful. Overall it was a good experience :)

• 20th Aug 2014

best hostel I've stayed at in the last two months, great for meeting people if you're travelling solo! best vibes, super relaxed but always something going on! a little way from city centre, need to catch the metro but its not a big hassle

5minute walk to the Nou Camp, 5minute walk to 2 metro stops. Huge common spaces in the basement & on the rooftop. Very friendly & helpful staff, good standard of cleanliness throughout. Only major problem was the wifi networks (there are 3 of them for different areas of the hostel) - they were so slow I couldn’t even perform a speedtest as the website wouldn’t fully load before the connection would time out. OK to quickly check emails, but very frustrating when trying to do anything else.

Thank you very much for staying with us, hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

hostel was ok but no free internet for facebook ,no breakfast,these would make stay a lot better.. found one member of staf very helpfull which was James rest ok. . hostel more for under 21 , no older bit on the noies side, cleaning stafe rude.. he ostel ok for18 to 21 yar oldnot sutible for older travelers. collette

• 17th Aug 2014

Good hostels, the location isn't that bad because the subway is only 2 mins walk away. It's pretty clean except when the others guests don't clean up after themselves (kitchen and common room). They should put hooks in the bathroom so we can hang up our stuff because the sinks are always wet. The staff was nice and helpful, if I come back to Barcelona I will come back to this place.

Sophie was extremely helpful and Jamie was a sweetheart. Really fun hostel with great amenities.

Claire was very helpful and kind :)

This was my favorite of my two month backpacking trip. It is a bit out of the way from the city center but the Metro is just a block down. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. If you are staying in Batcelona be sure to stay here.

I've just loved staying at Yellow Nest Hostel, the staff was really helpful and very nice. All the girls, Sophie, Barbara and Ioana are amazing. I strongly recommend the hostel to anyone who wants to enjoy your stay in barcelona. In addition, the hostel is very clean and safe, and it provides everything you need to have a nice trip.

• 13th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere! Lots of activities to do in this hostel: cinema room, pool table, darts, foozeball, kitchen, etc. This hostel is fully equipped and a great staff that follows. Their system is very straight forward. Though there isn't much to do in this area, it's not difficult to get to the city by public transportation.

Great place to stay. Loads of space in the rooms, big common room and amazing kitchen facilities. Staff is very friendly and the common rooms makes it easy to meet people :) Location could have been better but the city is easy to access by metro.

It's a very nice hostel. Very clean and has a good location. For this price it's a great variant to stay in Barcelona.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great atmosphere, very safe, everybody has their own cards with their names on them so you can show it to the staff when coming early in the morning ( somebody is always at the reception). Also they had a bar on Saturday (actually every day but Sunday, but happy prices where on Sat) where we drank 0.75 l sangria for 1 €, shots for 1 € also..coctails 3-4 € I think. Not in the centre but the metro which is like 2 min walk is very near, as well as 3-4 cheap supermarkets. Would recommend.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

This was a great hostel! The staff were amazing and offered great advice. They had a much needed kitchen and common room. They even had an outdoor patio and games room. My only struggle involved the location. It took 50 minutes including using the Metro to get to the beach.

• 7th Aug 2014

Signing up for the breakfast buffet was not worth it...you can find better food and more options in the neighborhood if you explore a little

Reception staff are slow and have to write out 3 security cards for you when you check in. It's about 1 hours walk to the beach. trust me, I did it in my flipflops after I got my money stolen from me. Good kitchen and common room. Nothing outstanding

Dear friend, thank you for staying with us. Next time if you wish to walk a short distance to the beach I recommend you to check the location of the hostel before you book it, it will save you a lot of time, sorry about your money, hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

Some of the friendliest staff and cleanest rooms I saw in my entire trip in Europe.

Thank you for the comment, hope to see you again in yellow nest hostel!

Very clean, very friendly. They have a great kitchen and nice common rooms (including a tv room with video games). It's a little out of the way but a quick metro ride to downtown. I would definitely recommend it.

A really good hostel, we enjoyed our stay there a lot! Although it is slightly out of the city centre, the metro is cheap and only a 5 minute walk from the hostel.

Thank you for your stay, the staff will be more than happy to see you again in Yellow Nest

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7