Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

The kitchen was fully equipped. cons: wifi was a bit weak at Room B. and there is only 4 electrical socket at the front door for the 8 bed dorm. additional electrical socket located near each bed Will be ideal as we need to charge our phone and camera for day use. I would recommend this hostel to others who is on tight budget and don't need to be in the center of the city. great job.

I would def stay again here! If youre worried about the location... DONT!, with the metro you get here and there so easily ;)

The staff was absolutely amazing except for one of the girls. I didn't get her name but I should have she was very unpleasant. She had brown hair and she spoke French. Other than her poor attitude and unwillingness to help along with making me and my friend feel like we were a burden the other staff members were amazing at recommending places to go, on how to get places and answering any questions we had. This was an amazing hostel with an excellent atmosphere.I would absolutely stay here again

Excellent hostel, exceptional staff, fun and friendly place to stay. I moved to Barcelona and stayed here for two weeks before finding an apartment to live. I have stayed in other hostels in Barcelona and this one is the best by far. It next to Badal Metro station on line 5 which connects you to all the top places in Barcelona. The staff are super cool and the rooftop patio is excellent. The rooms are quiet at night but it is a lively hostel with the bar and games room down in the basement.

• 15th May 2015

Nice place, cheap, good kitchen and a good rooftop area. Not close to much (25 min walk south of Barcelona Sants), but good for us on a stopover beteeen trains.

Very nice hostel!! Staff was very nice and facilities were clean. Good location by a metro stop.

• 7th May 2015

Amazing hostel. Clean, safe, reasonably close to public transportation. Nice staff. Highly recommend it.

• 6th May 2015

We were well accommodated when our schedule didn't work out and ended up staying two extra nights, big thanks to the staff, will deffinatly recommend to others!

• 6th May 2015

Big hostal, good security, poor ambiance. The kind of hostal you can go for a night but you won't spend more time because it doesn't offer more than a decent bed and a shower.

• 6th May 2015

Everyone here was so awesome...iI made so many great friends....facilities were great...plenty of space... atmosphere was so cool...Jamie was great along with all the other employees....I loved it here and will definitely stay here again well I visit Barcelona again...miss you all

Best 10 days of my year thus far! Staff was great. Alex is a great cook and Jaime runs a tight bar. The atmosphere is quite nice. It's quiet and relaxed enough that you can get your rest and enough sleep for the days' adventures, but lively enough that you can have a good time in the evening of you wish, especially with the pub crawls.

very nice hostel and great people, all that you need

• 25th Apr 2015

Evening staff was very helpful but the staff in the morning had no knowledge of the area and wasn't very helpful. Average hostel, a short metro ride away from the centre and the main things in Barcelona

dear guest. the only thing you ask about this area was about a place to store lugagge for your friends (nos guest) and the receptionist wasnt sure, and told you the airport or the train station. some receptionists are new and they try to know as much as possible in less time possible too. Hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

Thank you Lydia and the rest of the team!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you Lydia and the rest of the team!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good Place, Recommended! Nice staff! Lot's and lots of facilities!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • India

Jamie is the weakest Scotsman

• 16th Apr 2015

I wish they had had breakfast. Not too far from the metro, which gets you everywhere else. It could be a little easier to find (located in a random alley) but some of the locals were wiling to point us in the right direction (in Spanish).

Checking in at 1 a.m , I was very tired and sleepy, and so was the girl at reception. She did the procedure as slow as she can, and after a century, she gave me a wrong key to my room.

Dear Guest we really sorry about what happend that night, but the receptionist was really sick and she was trying to do her best. Obviously she wasnt doing it on purpuse. again we really sorry and hope to see you again to show you who we really are in Yellow Nest Hostel

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe, great vibe would highly recomend to any other traveler staying in Barcelona as the staff are very helpfull with any thing that you need especially Alex, Sophie and Jamie made me feel very welcome and at ease and are very proffesional in all aspects in the hostel and are very knowleadgable on the surrounding area and things you can go and see, I think they are what makes the hostel so great and the fact it is very clean and has all the amenities

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Albania

Thank you for your comment. it was a pleasure to have you here. come back to visit us when you d like more sun and fun. :D hasta pronto amigo

« first « Prev 1 2 3