Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

1943 Total Reviews

I wish there were more accessible outlets near the bed. Also, the staff was nice, but they didn't show me around or explain much when I arrived. I wish staff was more interactive and helpful.

First hostel I have stayed at and it was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and welcoming. They are right next to the metro and store. Would stay again but longer next time.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I've been to!

• 16th Jun 2015

its a nice big building with enough space in the rooms and comfortable showers, the kitchen is big and you have anything you need to cook...its a nice hostel in general in my experience what i did not like it was the big crowded groups that hang out in the common area and were so noisy that didnt let the rest of us being chilled in there and also the location is not very comfortable you need to take metro or buses or spende more time by walking.

Pool table was sturdy 10/10 would recommend.

• 10th Jun 2015

It's was a great hostel with super awesome staff. That atmosphere was great, the only thing that could use more attention is the cleaness of the showers.

Nobody that works there is from Barcelona. Only one person could answer our questions.

My friend and I had a great stay here but we were very disappointed by the location of it. With the metro that stops running at midnight we found it very inconvenient for going out and spent more than we wanted to on cabs, etc. Besides that, the atmosphere is great with an awesome common room, free dinners, and cheap drinks!

• 5th Jun 2015

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It was very clean, comfortable and chill. Very affordable. Great common areas. Solid breakfast. A delicious free dinner. Staff is welcoming and friendly, especially the girl from Slovenia; she was very personable. There was only one moment where a staff member was rude when I asked about my laundry, but it was probably morning grumpiness so it didn't bother me. Location wasn't great, but it's Barcelona...walk and get lost! Definitely coming back.

I was bummed out at first thinking the location was super far, but with metro it's not bad at all. And with an amazing staff like here, it makes it worth it. I love how open the common room is for hanging out, and also a beautiful rooftop Terrance! I met amazing people in this hostel and was sad to leave everyone. They also have a bar for great prices & offer pub crawls, and nightly dinners :)

Memorable stay.

We had an amazing experience, met really great people and the tram is very close! Staff was extremely helpful. And there's free dinner every day but Sunday. Alex, the one who cooks it, is amazing!

• 31st May 2015

The neighborhood was very charming and main attractions only a metro ride away. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable.

Excellent hostel in a really good location to go to Barcelona FC games. I stayed only one night but it was a great experience.

I was impressed by the staff. They were all bright and helpful, especially Alex (Polish girl?? Forgot her last name).

• 21st May 2015

No problems, great cooking facilities and eating areas, plus roof top garden was good. Vibe in our room was odd. But to be expected in 10 bed dorm room.

The kitchen was fully equipped. cons: wifi was a bit weak at Room B. and there is only 4 electrical socket at the front door for the 8 bed dorm. additional electrical socket located near each bed Will be ideal as we need to charge our phone and camera for day use. I would recommend this hostel to others who is on tight budget and don't need to be in the center of the city. great job.

I would def stay again here! If youre worried about the location... DONT!, with the metro you get here and there so easily ;)

The staff was absolutely amazing except for one of the girls. I didn't get her name but I should have she was very unpleasant. She had brown hair and she spoke French. Other than her poor attitude and unwillingness to help along with making me and my friend feel like we were a burden the other staff members were amazing at recommending places to go, on how to get places and answering any questions we had. This was an amazing hostel with an excellent atmosphere.I would absolutely stay here again

Excellent hostel, exceptional staff, fun and friendly place to stay. I moved to Barcelona and stayed here for two weeks before finding an apartment to live. I have stayed in other hostels in Barcelona and this one is the best by far. It next to Badal Metro station on line 5 which connects you to all the top places in Barcelona. The staff are super cool and the rooftop patio is excellent. The rooms are quiet at night but it is a lively hostel with the bar and games room down in the basement.

• 15th May 2015