Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, shout out to Beth for taking me to the fireworks show and magic fountain!

Hostel was a little far from the center of Barcelona but close enough to the metro to get anywhere in the city. The staff was fantastic and so helpful. The hostel was clean and a great place to stay. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 24th Jul 2014

The hostel was fantastic - great facilities and very clean. The service from reception was fantastic, especially Beth - thank you! Would definitely recommend, and it has great communal areas to easily meet other people

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • abchis
  • New Zealand

When me an my friend arrived in barca we planned to only stay 1 night at Yellow Nest hostel, but eventually this turned out to be a week. I've stayed in many hostels around the world and this is deff one of the best! Very cool vibe and the staff really is THE BEST! Thanks to Sofie, Carragh, Jamie and all the rest every day (and night) wast just epic! When i come back to barca i'll be staying in this hostel again for sure!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Hey guys, we hope you had a great time in our Hostel, staff was very Happy to have you, hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

The room we stayed had a bad smell and the toilets were not cleaned regularly And the wifi was not working properly

Dejar friend, thank you for your comments, sorry about the smell in the room, but, we do our part but the rest of the guests have to to the ir part in orden to have it clean, the same for the bathrooms, we have a person for that and when that person is not working we try to keep it clean, but unfortunatelly not every one cooperate. Again, thank you for staying at Yellow Nest Hostel

One of staff name Beth was very kind and helpful. She recommended me the place to eat and how to get to the places. At night time its quite area so I strongly recommend this hostel.

Dear friend, thank you for stayin with us at Yellow Nest Hostel, hope you come back!

Really nice and helpful staff. Only real downside was the slow and unstable WiFi. A really living and fun hostel for young people. Definitely one of the best hostel I have been to.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Dejar friend thank you for staying with us, sorry about the wifi, we are working on it, hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

Only stayed for about 6 hours as it was an overnight stop and an early train the next morning. Really clean hostel and the staff were friendly. Stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm (not a huge fan of the metal bunks but the mattress was comfy). Checked out at 6am and the staff member asked me to go back to the room and bring the sheets out... Weird as everyone was still sleeping and it was dark and I was in a hurry.. But would probably stay again!

Dejar friend thank you for staying with us. We ask every one to bring the sheets out, If you are late to the airport let us know and we dont ask u to bring them, hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

Absolutely fantastic. Staff were great. Helpful and provided any information which was asked of them. Everybody was impressed with the cleanliness and security. Would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona. Thank you so much for making my time enjoyable.

• 18th Jul 2014

It was great to have you here with us, hope to see you again in Yellow est Hostel!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Phenomenal staff, the bartender is awesome, the common room was huge and open. Simply amazing

Thank you very much for having fun with us, we really enjoyed your company, hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

Loana and the rest of the staff was great.

• 16th Jul 2014

Thank you for visit our Hostel, it was great to have you here at Yellow Nest Hostel

it was a great hostel! Beth, one of the staff was really nice. She help me with the reservation on the first night. Recommended

Dear friend, it was great to have u here, WE enjoyed your stay in the hostel, hope to see you again soon in Yellow Nest Hostel

This is a youth party hostel and the party is not contained. I just wanted to sleep but i could hear people, outside, in the hallway, on the terrace above me and in the basement and this went on until 4 am. Too much of a good thing. There were girls puking in the bathroom when i woke up. Plus the rooms were some of the most crowded I've seen.

My favorite hostel thus far. Walking in you already see and hear a lot of people interacting which is always a good sign in a hostel. There is a bar downstairs with reasonably priced drinks and it is easy to make friends there. Staff at the front are all very helpful and kind. Bed is on par with most hostels and they will provide you with extra blankets or towels if you need. Laundry service is available but kind of pricey. It is wash and fold though.

Dear friend, it is alwas a pleasure to have guests like you, we expect to see you really soon at Yellow Nest Hostel

I personally liked this hostel because the staff was extremely sweet and helpful. They screened the finals of the 2014 football WC where many travellers joined and the experience was amazing. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Dear friend, we recomend you as a guest!!, hope to see you again here at Yellow Nest Hostel

Super Hostel! Big kitchen and common area, wifi and an amazing terrace! The staff is crazy, always helpful for everything! I really miss the hostel and i would recommend it to everyone!

Super friend! you are always welcome to come back and have a even better experience with us, see you soon at Yellow Nest Hostel

Thanks to the wonderful staff, specifically Klair, Jamie, Beth, Sophie, and Ioana, I had an amazing time at this hostel. Great location by the metro and plenty of fun to do. The staff is accomodating and friendly and were quite informed about what to do in Barcelona. I wouldn´t hesitate to stay here again. Lots of great travelers to hang out with as well.

thank you for choosing us as your favorite hostel, hope to see you again really soon at Yellow Nest Hostel

Very near to the Camp Nou football stadium. Great games room with table tennis, pool, and chess. The sun terrace was a bonus.  Breakfast was terrible! 2.50 euros for some cereal and a coffee - not worth it. There are better and cheaper hostels in Barcelona. The staff seemed disorganised and on our last day a large school party (of under 18s) was allowed to stay.

the hostel was not that easy to find, it has some distance from the near east bus station. The location is ok, but not in the city center. The suggestions from stuffs are very helpful, but stuffs there need to improve their professional skills. I was drove crazy by some of them at the checking time. The atmosphere is very good, facilities are excellent! Perfect to have free food in kichen there!!!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • China

Dear friend, thank you for staying with us! hope to see you again in Yellow Nest Hostel

This hostel was alot of fun. During our stay we met so many people and made some really good friends. The rooms were really big and bathrooms nice. There was also a kitchen which was a nice way to save money. The staff was super friendly, especially Barbora and Ioana. They greeted us with warm smiles and showed us where to go in Barcelona. Overall, great hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5