Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

Cool hostel, nice staff, excelent atmosphere. Beds super comfy and bathrooms spotless. Metro station is 5 minutes away, what makes you really conected to the center. Eventhough I arrived very early in the morning they carried my luggage all day. Higly recommended.

Thanks so much to Jamie and Michelle for working out my reservation when I needed to add another night. This place was an awesome first hostal experience and the created a comfortable social atmosphere to share culture and knowledge. Cheers to you guys.

IT'S A WONDERFULL PLACE TO STAY! HIGHLY RECOMENDED

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

One of the best hostels of my September backpacking. The staff is great, and the atmosphere is awesome. Great hostel, I'll be back soon!

I had some problems there , I lost 1 of my socks when i used the washmachine ( expensive ) and also my new pair of havaianas because the girl said i was not allowed to get in the bedroom to take it because i had already done the check out. i just heard a simple "sorry about that". Internet doesnt exist, just in 2 computers in the recepction that were always busy. . Apart from camp nou, is not real close to anything else. Luckily i met incredible people there.. dont know if i would recommend.

Had an awesome stay at yellow nest hostel. The nights were made even more awesome thanks to Jamie your lovely and fun Scottish bar tender! Highly recommend this place!

• 12th Sep 2014

It was a nice, friendly place. Got lost finding it as the instructions are difficult to interpret how they mean it, but it didn't take too long. Close to a metro stop.

It was great