Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Passatge Regente Mendieta 5, Barcelona, Spain

1902 Total Reviews

Amazing Hostel!, great staff, many thanks to all. I will come back

Hey!, thank you for everything, hope you enjoy the match!, thank you for staying with us at Yellow Nest Hostel

Very friendly staff, not far from metro station. Good place to stay and the price was great!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Nice people. Ok beds. Good hospitality Cheap bar! Not-so-good breakfast (just eat outside) Would stay there again!

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Malta

Thank you for your visit, we hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel!

the wifi didn't work in the room but they were fixing it (wifi downstairs in the common areas worked really well); the rooms were big, spacious, esp. the 10 bed dorm!breakfast is 2,50 eur but you can do your own..kitchen was good, lots of cooking space, common area was great

Dear friend, thank you for staying with us, hope to se you again at Yellow Nest Hostel!

Untill now I cant imagine how a Hostel have a terrible wifi conection. This is a important facilities, but in this hostel it definetely didn't work and when it worked it was very slow. My experience at hostel was very bad because of it..

I'm super enthusiastic about this hostel. Everything very clean, comfy beds and spacious rooms. The hostel is in a residential area, so you have a huge variety of restaurants and bars with cheap prices. Centre is just a few minutes away with the metro/bus and the girls at the reception are awesome.

Hey!, thank you for visiting us! its always a pleasure to see you here at Yellow Nest Hostel-

All I have is compliments for this hostel and it's staff. I've stayed here twice and it has been nothing but perfect and the staff are friendly! Would stay again!!!

Very interesting place, had a nice time staying here in the off season in early March. The staff were very friendly, I ended up hanging out with them just as much as other travelers! Very cozy and relaxed atmosphere, they have a huge luggage room large enough to store rental bikes and the general facilities are great! The location is a ways out but fairly close to the main train station. The surrounding neighborhood is also very relaxed and not too touristy or gentrified.

Dear friend thank you for staying with us, we Hope to see you again at Yellow Nest Hostel

Initially I planned on staying here for a night or two, but I ended up staying for almost a week! The location isn't too far out and you have things like the stadium and Palau Reial nearby. The place was very clean and there were lots of facilities in the hostel. The thing which stood out to me was the staff - everyone is helpful, friendly and knows a lot about Barcelona. I went out with Jamie and Sophie and some of their friends and guests on the last night which was amazing. Thank you all!! x

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Hey!, it was a pleasure to have you here at yellow Nest Hostel, we really hope to see you again.

The price for this hostel was incredible!! Unfortunately I could only stay one night, but the hostel was clean and comfortable with extremely friendly and helpful staff.

One of the best and nicest hotels I have been in. It has nice facilities and an excellent and engaging staff that is always there to help you. I had a really nice stay there and if I'm ever in Barcelona again I will definitely go to Yellow Nest Hostel. So thanks to Lidija and the rest of this wonderful staff for an excellent stay :-)

Dear Snow Man, thank you for visiting Yellow Nest Hostel, next time u will be our Bartender, greetings from the team!

Absolutely the best hostell I have ever been in. It has an excellent service and an really good price. Would highly recommend this place.

Enjoyable stay because of the people as well as the location - watched a match with my friend - convenient location (SUUUUPER near the stadium!!!)

Dear friend, thank you for visiting yellow Nest Hostel, we hope to see you again!

1 2 3 Next » last »