6.5
Good 120 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 120 Total Reviews
Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel Located at Rainbow Middle Road, , Fenghuang-Phoenix County.
China
Fenghuang-Phoenix County 416200 Rainbow Middle Road
65% 120
27.9464169 109.6046733
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
5th Jan 2016
8.0

Good location between new and old town. Good staff, they try to help me when I request.

23rd Dec 2015
4.6

Where do I begin? We stayed in the four bed dorm This place was a TOTAL DUMP. I'm writing this with a very painful ear infection because our sheets were filthy, there was no hot water, the bathroom floor was disgusting and covered in old water and someone else's hair. There was no way to flush the toilet, we had to pay extra for heat, and every time we needed something the staff would just stand there giggling like useless idiots (my friend and I are foreigners) even though we asked in Chinese.

• England, Couple, 25-30
26th Nov 2015
3.4

We booked a double standard room, it was grubby. The bathroom was filthy and the shower was located above the hole in the floor toilet, with a hose to flush it... The room was freezing cold, when asking for the heat to be put on we were charged for the remote. One of the members of staff was very helpful, the rest were too busy on their phones. To top it off the hostel has a completely different name to what it's called on hostel world, took hours to find and no locals had ever heard of it!

• vibebjerre
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2015
6.0

The staff was kinda 'don't-give-a-*' could be better! Nice of them to give us a private room for the same price as dorm and the location was pretty good, in the old town but not where you have to pay to get in

• Germany, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2015
7.1

We were searching about 1hour for this hostel because there was written another name than in hostelworld. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• yanayout6876
  • Israel, Female, 31-40
19th Aug 2015
6.9

Nothing bad with the hostel, but for this price you should either get better facilities or it has to be cheaper. No towels, a squat in the double room, no kettle, I had to go to a reception to ask for a toilet paper. I had to wait in the shower a long time, till there was hot water. I can live without all this things, but for the same price I stayed in China in much better hostels. The staff hardly spoke English, but tried to be helpful.

• Belgium, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2015
6.3

Excellent location, although it was really hard to find. We got lost multiple times and we had to ask a local to call the hotel and even then they could not give us the right directions. In the end the local had to ask a taxi who knew the adress to drop us off. Once we got there they gave us a double bed room and later that night they made us switch to a twin bed room, after we already unpacked. Not cool. Staff has a very limited english, altough they did their best to help. Wifi was poor.

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
26th Jul 2015

For me it was very hard to find the hostel because hostelworld only gave me the name and address of the hostel in a mix of pinyin and English, and outside the hostel the name is displayed in Chinese characters and English. Confusing, and people couldn't understand the directions. The volunteering staff was the best, when I was there. Very, very helpful, and creating a nice atmosphere (and they introduced me to eating pigs feet). I really enjoyed the vibe, and ended up staying one night longer.