Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel Reviews

Rainbow Middle Road, Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

Overall a pretty nice hostel. The location is quite good - close to Hongqiao - my only real complaint regarding the location is that their directions only said they were near Hongqiao - which to someone not familiar with the area made it semi-difficult to find the first time. The staff were rather nice. The lobby area has a bar and usually music at nice. Nice atmosphere. I had a shared room, there was a shower and bathroom built in. Good value for money.

This is the worst hostel or hotel or accommodation I've ever experienced and I've been all over the world. The rooms are a disaster with moisture so damp that the sheets, carpet and walls were wet. The walls are ridden with black and white mold and the smell is terrible. I'm a really easy going person who can take a lot and this just pushed me over the edge. They did have a helpful staff member (short-term volunteer) who helped me out a lot and showed me around. Their only saving grace.

Really nice staff, friendly n helpful, and u can save the over 100 yuan ticket by asking the reception for free tour.

View all Fenghuang-Phoenix County Hostels