Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel Reviews

Rainbow Middle Road, Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

I think the hostel is moving in the right direction but the place still has water drainage problems and water stains (mold?) on the carpets. The staff was friendly and did their best to help. When we first went to our room and saw that it was a squat toilet we asked if their was a room with a western toilet available. I think it was a miscommunication but at that time the staff said there wasn't one. Later we were eventually changed to a room with one but I had to kill cockroaches the next night

Good hostel near Hongqiao Bridge. Reasonable price.Should they explain the tour more would be better.Hostel have good recommendation for food where only local people goes.Thx for all of you on behalf of the other three of my friends.

Located right by the center of old town, less than a minute walk from Hongqiao where the river is. Walk around here for sightseeing during the day and the wide variety of bars during nighttime. The staff, consisting mostly of young working travelers, were among the nicest I've met during my trips, they even taught me how to play Mahjong!

This hostel is just a short walk from the river - which we deliberately opted for because the river is quite loud and pumping until about midnight. You still get to enjoy everything that's there - the nightlife and the beautiful morning views, but you can also sleep when you want to. The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful. Only slight downside is just that as westerners we like western toilets! but everything here was clean and you get electric blankets so it was warm too.

pretty simple place, in a very good area, near the bridge but very quiet. the staff are friendly and cool people. the atmosphere was alright considering it's not tourist season but the "bar" offered no kind of service whether food or drinks. otherwise a worthwhile place to stay

The directions to the hostel were useless so I had to get a taxi driver to call the hostel. Once I got there though the staff met me at the door and were very nice and helpful. The location was perfect, right near the Hong bridge but a bit away from the bars so it wasn't loud at night. The 4 bed dorm was a bit small but it was very clean and the bed had a heating pad. The bad thing was that there were no lockers and the luggage storage was just in the common room.

View all Fenghuang-Phoenix County Hostels