6.3
Good 120 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 120 Total Reviews
Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel Located at Rainbow Middle Road, , Fenghuang-Phoenix County.
China
Fenghuang-Phoenix County 416200 Rainbow Middle Road
63% 120
27.9464169 109.6046733
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
5th Jan 2016
8.0

Good location between new and old town. Good staff, they try to help me when I request.

23rd Dec 2015
4.6

Where do I begin? We stayed in the four bed dorm This place was a TOTAL DUMP. I'm writing this with a very painful ear infection because our sheets were filthy, there was no hot water, the bathroom floor was disgusting and covered in old water and someone else's hair. There was no way to flush the toilet, we had to pay extra for heat, and every time we needed something the staff would just stand there giggling like useless idiots (my friend and I are foreigners) even though we asked in Chinese.