Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

Awesome place

this resort is well run. its a bungalow style set up. its placed well back from the main beach hence quiet.

• 29th Aug 2014

Food is expensive, but they got the best coffee in town.

Best Boracay Experience with Frendz! Kudos to Joanne, Rochelle, Gregg, Jeff (guy in the bar), Renzo and the rest of the staff! You guys made our stay great!! Until next time! *the recycled idea was great too.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Staff from this place is smg out of this world. Amazing guys, always friendly and interacting with guests. Atmosphere is excellent as well, precisely what a hostel should be like! Location is very good as well (maybe not easy to find when you first get there, though), being just a pathway from that gorgeous (but a little crowded) beach. Walkable distance also for nightlife. Only cons would be with overall "poor" facilities, bad internet and (I dont know if thats ever important there) nohotshower

Friendly staff, affordable drinks, cozy and a great place to meet a lot of people from all over the world. Great place for travelers. Will surely come back. Good times!!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Great place to stay, the staff were extremely helpful & very nice!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!! Staff are very friendly, happy to help, and knowledgable. The happy hour drinks and dinner are great, the whole hostel socialises with one another. Short walk to the beach, good spot in station 1 to take in all Boracay has to offer. Beach beds at Globy's are great. I can't recommend this hostel enough! You will have an awesome time if you stay here.

The staff are incredibly friendly and will always be there to help you out (or serve you a beer!) There is always a positive atmosphere around the communal area and events such as live music that help to bring all the guests together! This is the second time I have stayed and will be back again soon....

Nice staff alway say hi to you and remember your name. They provide everyday housekeeping,locker,bed chair by the beach and hot water shower. The girl's dorm, people are friendly ,easy to chat with each other. Thanks to Dennis who has the most sincere smile. And thanks to the owner ,they offer me a job and let me stay there for free and free meal. They are very generous.

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Awesome vibe, easy to make friends so good for a solo traveler, staff is amazing, location is unreal, SO MUCH FUN! I didn't even care that the toilet in the room rarely flushed. Just stay here and don't ask questions, haha.

Absolutely loved this place! The people were brilliant and it was so easy to meet people! The perfect place to stay in Boracay!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

I love how friendly everyone was at the hostel. They even came out with a few times at night, and they really were a huge reason why I liked staying at Frendz so much.

Everything was good, I will come again:)

Our stay at Frendz was wonderful! The staff was always kind and very helpful. They host the best happy hours! I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Boracay!

• 31st Jul 2014

I love FRENDZ! great place!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Best hostel ever! Had a great time there, met a lot of nice people, and the staff was awesome, specially Greg! Thank you so much, I really enjoyed those six days there!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Wow, a nice but little crazy place :) I really enjoyed my stay! Staff is very helpful and friendly, accomocation is good and after our shower didnt drain anymore, the problem was taken care of the same day! Keep it like that! Just maybe throw out the really crazy people who misbehave...

I wil stay in the same place .(nice place to stay)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Norway

A place with a very friendly atmosphere and awesome staff. Just 2 mins away from White Beach, there's nothing to complain about the location

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4