Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

it would be greater to have some hammocks around

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Great place to stay friendly staff .. in a prime location and with a great atmosphere and a free pasta night on wednesdays which gets everyone together

• 14th Apr 2015

Best hostel to meet friends! A lot of party every night. Free pasta on Wednesday and sunday! Good atmosphere! Loved it!

Enjoyed staying here at Frendz Resort stayed for 4 nights and 5 days, made a lot of friends, free pasta, great staff, nice atmosphere. Highly recommended to everyone ;-) regards. Junel of Le Village Cebu

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

A nice place regarding the price. I think that it is indecent that people go to some fancy hotels when most of the Philipinos people that work in Boracay lived in really tiny houses. The structure of Frendz Resort Boracay is perfectly in accordance with the Philippino architecture, and I have really enjoyed their common room which is really nice. Besides I disagree with the people that says the music is too loud , they only put music until 10:30pm and with a normal volume.

• 4th Apr 2015

The whole visit is so pleasant! They live up with the hostel's name as very friendly and accommodating staffs i am surely recommending it to all friends traveling to boracay. Cant wait to have the chance to go back! super enjoyed their pre arranged island hopping. Thank you.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Philippines

I really like how the hostel and the staff tries to create a very friendly atmosphere.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Everytime I go to Boracay I always choose Frendz Resort. Not only because they give value for your money but also because of the friendly staff and other amenities that they provide to their costumers. I even recommend Frendz to my colleagues and they were never got dissapointed after they have experience Frendz. So what are you waiting for. Book and enjoy Boracay with your Frendz family.resort

This is my spiritual home on Boracay. I love the staff that makes Frendz the great place I call home. They have upgraded since my last visit and its awesome to have the same life and atmosphere its had on my previous visits. I recommend everyone stays at Frendz because there is something amazing about this place. I know I will be back, I can't help myself

The loveliest staff, so accommodating, polite and big smiles. Love be greeted by my name everyday!! Free pasta night is great which brings the hostel together. No bunks beds, just single beds which is awesome! Clean rooms. So close to the beach. Only thing the mornings are pretty noisy anywhere in the hostel, so earplugs are a must. But super fun hostel, definitely recommend, but beware, boracay gets expensive!! Thanks to the staff for a great stay and moving me to the air con room!

If you're a backpacker looking to come to boracay to meet people, be social, and party, then Frendz has got to be the best place on the island. Was just here for a week and the vibe and atmosphere at the hostel is as good as I've experienced anywhere. Accommodations are standard - perfectly reasonable for what you're paying, but you're here for the people, the events, and the experiences. Frendz does a lot to bring their guest together. Excellent stay.

I had a great stay at Frendz Resort Boracay this past weekend (March 2015). The staff are very friendly and the rooms are clean. The only downside is the construction that is constantly going on right next to the backpackers. It's starts in the early morning, and doesn't stop until the evening.

So good, words can't describe how great it was. The staff were friendly and got to know everyones names. I don't normally write reviews but these guys deserve it. They have pasta and acoustic nights which bring all guests together. The location is a 2 min walk to the beach where everything is. Was meant to be there for only 3 nights but ended up staying for a week, mainly because of these guys. Thank you

Prefect location :)

I definitely recommend Frendz resort! Stayed 9 nights and met so many great travelers there. The staff are friendly and cater to your every need :) they offer excursions with discounts for a far cheaper price than you would find outside, which my frendz (get it? Lol) and I took our full advantage of! Frendz is definitely a place I would return to. They offer great night life and a perfect atmosphere to hang around! I was beyond impressed for what I had payed! :)

• 12th Mar 2015

Staff very kind and helpful, they have a restorant and discounts with diving and kite surfirng, also with restorants. 2 minutes walking to white beach.

i stay 4 night in frendz and staff very nice friendly and helpful.. location=near beach station 1 and 2 facilities= good for backpackers

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Was staying at Frendz for 7 nights because of my diving course and it was a very pleasant stay. There are a lot of friends going on vacation but also some backpackers. Free pasta night and live music was really good and staff is really friendly. You also get a lot of discounts in surrounding restaurants, diving center etc.

The rooms were quite dark but otherwise it was a great stay for what I paid!

It is a pity that they do not have air conditioners for fve-bed rooms, especially when the rooms are on the second floor. But the people there are very nice~

• 4th Mar 2015