Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

Extremely expensive. We've stayed in much better places in the philipinnes. Most people seemed to be on a two week party holiday, not that many backpackers. Not nearly enough toilet/shower facilities. Also the male/female only dorms was painful as we are a mixed group and had to stay in rooms on the opposite side of the hostel and I got told off for going into my friends room. Good hostel in general but not for this price. But the free pasta night was a saving grace and good fun.

The staff were lovely and they remembered all our names :)

• 25th Jan 2015

Pros- the location is fantastic, staff are super friendly, cool central common area! Cons- very thin ceiling so we heard everything happening in the room above us :( think it's the staff area (?) Like other reviewers have said, free beach chairs are a massive plus!

I had an AMAZING time at Frendz. The location is perfect, the staff is warm and accommodating, and the facilities are well maintained. I was a solo traveler and met countless people, both on and off the resort. I especially enjoyed the day trip to the island for BBQ and motorbiking around the island. Before arriving, most of my expectations centered around the beach and sunshine. However the experience was most influenced by Frendz (which I never expected) and I will most definitely return.

• 17th Jan 2015

Rebecca is very helpful! The owner organises party and day tour very often! Last week we had a live band and free pasta in the common area, the atmosphere was awesome, met great residents from all over the world! We then headed to beach together. Thanks for the great arrangement. Very nice experience in Boracay

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Enjoyed the friendly staff and it was a very social place to hang out and meet fellow travellers

• 13th Jan 2015

I had a really nice stay there. The atmosphere and the free pasta was great. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Unfortunately there was a rat running around in the room at night. Besides the holes in the walls should definitely get fixed I think this is the place to be for backpackers in Boracay.

Thanks for your feedback. We followed up on this issue. We also now emphasize again to every guest that food storage in the rooms is not allowed for hygiene reasons, especially in the dorm section. Thanks

It's just like advertised - a very friendly setting. You are greeted, all the staff know you on a first name basis and they organize activities; Pasta night is and in house party!

• 9th Jan 2015

A place that lives up to its name. The staff are excellent, the location and wifi are great. This is an impressively well run hostel.

Loved the welcome drink! Can't wait to return

As a solo traveler this place was awesome. Great location, great staff, great vibe! On top of that dorms were big, clean and the best I've experienced in the Philippines. I would highly recommend Frendz to anyone visiting Boracay.

Awesome place to stay!

This is the place to be in Boracay! Great party atmosphere with a large common outdoor area with a bar and a pool table. Stayed here for 10 crazy nights and met a ton of people here. This place also attracts some weirdos who drink non-stop throughout the day, but the place is big enough for you to keep your distance, or better yet just go to the beach which is less than a 5 minute walk away. The staff is super friendly and helpful and will answer all your questions.

Loved our stay at Frendz. The staff were so accommodating and friendly. Great communal area to meet new people and only a stones throw from the beach. A big plus I found was that they have frendz sunloungers on the beach so you don't have to pay or lie on the beach. Thanks to everyone at Frendz for helping to make our time on Boracay so memorable.

Frendz was great! Stayed in a 5 room dorm. It was close to the beach being a short walk. It was central to the bars and clubs. The hostel had their own chairs on the beach was nice. The staff were awesome! Friendly and accommodating. They knew everyone's name which personalized the stay. They had a free pasta night and live music which brought a lot of people together and created a great atmosphere. Would stay there again!

I loved this place, would go back anytime, all the staff were superb, they all remembered my name every day when saying hello to me. food there was ok too :-)

Need to be brighter in the room even if spending most of time on the beach or outside activities

• 30th Dec 2014
  • South Korea
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The rooms are clean and comfortable and the regular activities organized by the hostel provide excelent chances to meet other people. Though, there were too less facilities (only two toilets in the hostel, one included in a shower and therefore more occupied) and the shower were really dirty and badly maintained.

All very good !!! Highly recommended ...

Been in Boracay 4 times. And this hostel is the place to be. Amazing location, comfy beds, clean rooms and bathrooms. The most helpful staff ever (Jonah is the best). Amazing bar just tell Greg how you like your drinks and he will make it happen. Ryannard the owner absolute legend, he wants everyone to come, meet friends for life, and have the best time ever. If you are in Boracay go nowhere else. Diego Chile.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4