Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

Very good located and it is easy to meet people. They set up live bands once in a while so that is nice. But the staff was boring and we got the feeling that always trying to make a dollar out of us. Overpriced drinks and food inside. and it is impossible to have a good sleep with no air con during hot weather nights. They should have better facilities for the amount they charge. I cutt my tou and they didnt even had cotton for me.

Amazing hostel - had an great time, met cool ppl, fantastic location and nice dorm - Totally recommend it!

• 11th Apr 2014

Every morning, I woke up and saw the green ceiling, same colour with lovely trees outside the window. leaves dancing with the wind. I felt like I had a very good baby-sleep in a tropical rain-forest, but safe and quiet. This maybe the most favorite memory of this hostel Also, I made friends with quite several interesting people here. Wow, I can't forget to mention that they have the best mango shake in Boracay! I am addicted to mango shake!

Super place to stay. Staff are incredible and know you by name immediately. Great place to meet other travellers. 2 mins from beach and super clean. Free use of deck chairs on beach too!! Had a super time here. The evenings with music food and happy hours are great. Will be back here again!! Also- the security staff deserve a mention- always polite and happy even at 5am.!!

I know Frendz for some time now. I love it there but in last 4 years nothing has change. There will be some geckos in the room or you can hear roster all night. You just have to know you are staying in resort not hotel. Staff is always amaizing, and the locationcis just great. Its not the same as it was 4 years ago, but I will definitly go back.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

Nice hostel, clean rooms and good location. Food is good and staff is nice.

It is a good and reasonable priced place on Boracay which is one of the most expensive spots in the Philippines. The beach is a one minute walk away from Frendz but they have beachfront beds and chairs to use during the day. Very popular among backpackers.

People there were very friendly and also really helpful.

• 19th Mar 2014

I stayed for 4 nights in the single dorm rooms... each day my sheets were changed, the communal bathrooms were cleaned meticulously and regularly, staff was kind, polite and honest.... I even left my iPhone in the main area for like 5 hours and they stashed it behind the counter because they knew i forgot it... Jana is the owner's niece and was very sweet... they play music, have open mic nights/dinner parties twice a week, met nice people, right in station 1, definitely recommend

• 17th Mar 2014

A place to stay on Boracay with a backpacker atmosphere and nothing to worry about. Everything you are looking for is there. Not really cheap, but still okay.

one of the best hostels in all my trips wonderful staff met awesome people there sure i am coming back to FRENDZ

about 3 mins walk to station 1 beach. the staff are friendly and accommodating. that night there is a singer performance at the bar. a lot mosquitos, no water heater, smelly toilet. value for money.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you had a great stay!

It have a lot of White Race people stay in .you can not fall sleep before 1am because they will have talks in the night!it not good for Chinese to book

• 27th Feb 2014
  • China

great place to meet friends there....

• 27th Feb 2014
  • wusong
  • China

I had an incredible time in Frendz Resort. The atmosphere is equal to or better than anywhere I've stayed in my life (Europe, Asia, North America). The staff are incredibly friendly and always helping with anything. I made some real connections with the people working and staying there. I would recommend that if you go to Boracay, even if you can't get a room... drop by for an event or just hang out at the hostel bar and have some drinks. It's an amazing place. Thank you all for a great week!

Great place. Very clean (sheets changed daily!), awesome staff. Very social bar area, a few gatherings arranged during the week is a great idea. Food from the bar is good & decently priced, lots of breakfast choices. Would be nice to have breakfast included considering the cost of the beds. They also have reserved loungers on the beach & deals with a couple of the restaurants.

Best place to stay in Boracay if you are travelling alone and want to meet a lot of great people. The staff is the best; they seem to remember the name of every guest (!) and will do everything they can to make your stay at Frendz and Boracay the time of your life! :) Also the location is very good, close to the beach but not ON the beach which allows a good night's sleep without noise from beach clubs etc. Hopefully I will be back someday! :)

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Norway

Fantastic location 30 seconds to the beach, free sunbeds to use there as well. Discounts at a couple of restaurants from staying here. Supposed to be a 7 bed dorm but they've put in an extra bed, but lockers still only for 7 people not 8. Staff very friendly. Pretty awful live music one night, but that's just personal preference!

Great time in Frendz, felt welcome the minute I walked in, Jeff is a great host ! Was supposed to stay 3 days only but ended up staying the whole week there. I would recommend Frendz to anybody who wants to meet lots of interesting people !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4