Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

I had a great stay at Frendz Resort Boracay this past weekend (March 2015). The staff are very friendly and the rooms are clean. The only downside is the construction that is constantly going on right next to the backpackers. It's starts in the early morning, and doesn't stop until the evening.

Prefect location :)

I definitely recommend Frendz resort! Stayed 9 nights and met so many great travelers there. The staff are friendly and cater to your every need :) they offer excursions with discounts for a far cheaper price than you would find outside, which my frendz (get it? Lol) and I took our full advantage of! Frendz is definitely a place I would return to. They offer great night life and a perfect atmosphere to hang around! I was beyond impressed for what I had payed! :)

• 12th Mar 2015

Staff very kind and helpful, they have a restorant and discounts with diving and kite surfirng, also with restorants. 2 minutes walking to white beach.

i stay 4 night in frendz and staff very nice friendly and helpful.. location=near beach station 1 and 2 facilities= good for backpackers

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Was staying at Frendz for 7 nights because of my diving course and it was a very pleasant stay. There are a lot of friends going on vacation but also some backpackers. Free pasta night and live music was really good and staff is really friendly. You also get a lot of discounts in surrounding restaurants, diving center etc.

• 7th Mar 2015

The rooms were quite dark but otherwise it was a great stay for what I paid!

It is a pity that they do not have air conditioners for fve-bed rooms, especially when the rooms are on the second floor. But the people there are very nice~

• 4th Mar 2015
  • China

good hostel close to the beach and the action, should be one key per guest not per room but that's the only real issue, stayed longer than I booked for so a good handy hostel.

Jeff and his team were very helpful and made the whole check in process easy and stress free. The hostel itself was great just lacked enough bathrooms. Would definitely come back again! Thanks Jeff!

Prime location between the beach and the main road, and good vibes in the common area (pool table, live shows, free pasta etc.). The food's quite delicious and the staff's quite nice, but I feel the shower's are spread a bit thin for the quantity of people, and they were also a bit grimy. Other than that, it's a nice place to stay, and the personal fans in the dorms keep it quite cool at night--would stay here again.

GREAT resort!! The atmosphere of Frendz is amazing! Friendly staff, nice territory, very convinient location, cool people..) i really enjoyed my staying here!

I had the privilege of staying at Frendz resort during CNY 2015. All I can say is it was an amazing hostel! The location was pretty much on the white beaches the staff were amazing and so helpful. They would go out of their way to help you and always set up social events. The facilities were great and the male dorm room was great value for money with a lot of space etc. The all important thing I look for in a hostel however is the atmosphere...needless to say it was amazing! deffo recommend!

The Frendz staff is accomodating, learns your name and makes you feel like one of the family. We will be back! Boracay is a magical place and Frendz really sows everything so that you'll be comfortable and at home.

This was the 2nd time I've stayed at Frendz because I had an excellent experience there. The staff is AWESOME, and this is exactly where you want to stay if you would like to meet new people from around the world when traveling. I stayed at another hostel in Boracay which was nice, but it wasn't as social or as much fun. There is always a guard at the entrance keeping track of who comes in and who leaves. I will definitely be staying there on my 3rd trip to Boracay!

The staff are super friendly, welcoming and accommodating. I felt very at home. The food was fantastic and I really enjoyed the free pasta/happy hour days! I didn't enjoy being woken up every morning at 8 am on the dot by the construction and shouting vendors, but that wasn't the hotel's fault. I would most certainly stay here again!

Great location and really helpful and friendly staff. The restaurant / bar is a great place to hang out and meet people and fpr that price it can't be beaten!

It was the best hostel I've ever been. Working staff is so cool. We had Happy hours (discount for beverage) on Wednesday and Sunday (including free pasta and alive music). Thanks a lot for your hospitality. Btw very good location.

We absolutely loved our time at Frendz. The location was great, right near the beach (and beach lounges were always available). Our three bed private room was clean and comfortable, and the free pasta / live music nights were a fantastic way to meet other travellers. Most of all, the staff were amazingly friendly. We would stay at Frendz again without a doubt, and highly recommend it to others!

• 8th Feb 2015

Great location.Great staff.Over priced for hostel.Could be more clean

Thanks for your feedback. Our price positioning is similar to comparable establishments here on the island. We do clean the public dorm bathrooms 4 times per day, but we will keep a very close eye on it to ensure it has an appropriate cleaning standard. We have also sent you an email to better understand your point with the pricing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5