Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

Prime location between the beach and the main road, and good vibes in the common area (pool table, live shows, free pasta etc.). The food's quite delicious and the staff's quite nice, but I feel the shower's are spread a bit thin for the quantity of people, and they were also a bit grimy. Other than that, it's a nice place to stay, and the personal fans in the dorms keep it quite cool at night--would stay here again.

The Frendz staff is accomodating, learns your name and makes you feel like one of the family. We will be back! Boracay is a magical place and Frendz really sows everything so that you'll be comfortable and at home.

The staff are super friendly, welcoming and accommodating. I felt very at home. The food was fantastic and I really enjoyed the free pasta/happy hour days! I didn't enjoy being woken up every morning at 8 am on the dot by the construction and shouting vendors, but that wasn't the hotel's fault. I would most certainly stay here again!

Great location and really helpful and friendly staff. The restaurant / bar is a great place to hang out and meet people and fpr that price it can't be beaten!

It was the best hostel I've ever been. Working staff is so cool. We had Happy hours (discount for beverage) on Wednesday and Sunday (including free pasta and alive music). Thanks a lot for your hospitality. Btw very good location.

We absolutely loved our time at Frendz. The location was great, right near the beach (and beach lounges were always available). Our three bed private room was clean and comfortable, and the free pasta / live music nights were a fantastic way to meet other travellers. Most of all, the staff were amazingly friendly. We would stay at Frendz again without a doubt, and highly recommend it to others!

• 8th Feb 2015

Great location.Great staff.Over priced for hostel.Could be more clean

Thanks for your feedback. Our price positioning is similar to comparable establishments here on the island. We do clean the public dorm bathrooms 4 times per day, but we will keep a very close eye on it to ensure it has an appropriate cleaning standard. We have also sent you an email to better understand your point with the pricing.

Great vibe! Staff are really nice and accommodating! Perfect location, close to where everything is happening! Definitely staying here again next time!

Just awesome!!

This place was perfect. Quiet at night, fun in the evening, comfortable and close to everything. The staff is considerate and helpful and there's always lots of them around. Free filtered would have been nice. The WiFi works very well.

Amazing hostle, atmosphere, location and staff! Booked for 2 days ended up staying for 6! Definatly recommend if your looking for a hostle to meet people and have a good time!

Extremely expensive. We've stayed in much better places in the philipinnes. Most people seemed to be on a two week party holiday, not that many backpackers. Not nearly enough toilet/shower facilities. Also the male/female only dorms was painful as we are a mixed group and had to stay in rooms on the opposite side of the hostel and I got told off for going into my friends room. Good hostel in general but not for this price. But the free pasta night was a saving grace and good fun.

Thanks for your feedback. We have just sent you an email to better understand your points regarding "pricing" and your statement that there were "not many backpackers". Happy Travels.

Frendz is a lovely, laid-back and inviting place to stay. You are guaranteed a great time and will definitely meet amazing people. The staff go out of their way to make you comfortable and to make sure you always have everything you need.

• 25th Jan 2015

The staff were lovely and they remembered all our names :)

• 25th Jan 2015

Good choice for the solo traveller, great place to meet other people, have fun and chill out. Bad place if you want some peace and quiet and privacy :) Would definitely recommend.

Pros- the location is fantastic, staff are super friendly, cool central common area! Cons- very thin ceiling so we heard everything happening in the room above us :( think it's the staff area (?) Like other reviewers have said, free beach chairs are a massive plus!

I had an AMAZING time at Frendz. The location is perfect, the staff is warm and accommodating, and the facilities are well maintained. I was a solo traveler and met countless people, both on and off the resort. I especially enjoyed the day trip to the island for BBQ and motorbiking around the island. Before arriving, most of my expectations centered around the beach and sunshine. However the experience was most influenced by Frendz (which I never expected) and I will most definitely return.

• 17th Jan 2015

Rebecca is very helpful! The owner organises party and day tour very often! Last week we had a live band and free pasta in the common area, the atmosphere was awesome, met great residents from all over the world! We then headed to beach together. Thanks for the great arrangement. Very nice experience in Boracay

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Enjoyed the friendly staff and it was a very social place to hang out and meet fellow travellers

I had a really nice stay there. The atmosphere and the free pasta was great. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Unfortunately there was a rat running around in the room at night. Besides the holes in the walls should definitely get fixed I think this is the place to be for backpackers in Boracay.

Thanks for your feedback. We followed up on this issue. We also now emphasize again to every guest that food storage in the rooms is not allowed for hygiene reasons, especially in the dorm section. Thanks

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4