Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

Great hostel if you are looking for a party- everyone is really friendly and the staff are super helpful! Pasta night twice a week is wild! Thank you for having us!! If you are looking for quiet and sleep not the best place to stay.

• 30th Jan 2016

Great place for twenty something , backpacker to just travel and meet a lot of new people. they have lively place and lively people there -- even if you solo traveler you will never be alone and they are rite. 3 minutes to the beach -- there's a lot of road maintenance outside the place a bit annoying but it's okay

Fantastic experience. Very friendly and loads of fun. The staff are really helpful, friendly and cool. Thanks for an awesome vacation.

People stay here for the social vibe and location close to the beach. It is basic beach bungalow style so it's nothing fancy which is fine, but considering the price you can find hostels with nicer facilities elsewhere (modern bathrooms, rooftop patio, a/c). Bathroom was a bit dirty and in disrepair. Beds were cleaned daily though and always had clean sheets which is good for a beach place. If you aren't picky about where you rest your head and want to party/meet people this place is for you.

Great atmosphere! The free pasta night is amazing! The staff was also great and fans on the rooms worked perfectly! They offer discount on a few restaurants as well!

Great hostel, loved it here. The only bad thing was the construction work going on next to the hostel. It woke me up at seven every morning.

Had a great time here. It is in a great location, very short walk to the beach. Staff were friendly and helpful, there was a mistake made booking transport to the airport. But they went out of their way to rectify it and it all worked out in the end. Met a lot of like minded people here too. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Pasta night was great and lobby is cool. However, it was impossible to sleep in the bedrooms : lots of mosquitos because there are holes in the mosquito net, the curtains are too thin so it's bright at 6:00, there are not enough showers and toilets. It was clean everyday but I don't find it relevant to change the bedsheets every day :) well it was a nice stay but for the price I stayed in nicer hostels...!

Lovely staff!!

One of the best hostels I've been to. The atmosphere is perfect the staff are great and the pasta parties are so much fun! If you are a solo traveller this would be the hostel for you, incredibly easy to meet other travelers. I have no complaints however if you are sensitive to the heat request an air on room because it does get hot! I had a blast and will definitely go back!

Great hostel! I loved it here. The staff were awesome, and the location is great. It's such a good deal. After staying in this hostel, I won't even try anywhere else in Boracay. The hostel I came from before this one left such a bad taste in my mouth, but Frendz changed my holiday into such a wonderful experience. Thank you! I will definitely visit again.

Very sociable hostel met so many people here! Pasta party twice a week is worth a look out! Free dinner and cheap drinks Right by station 1/2 so close to the party not one for a quiet night as noisy a lot of the time with coming and going! Stayed here a week though and loved it Ask if there's space in the a/c dorms as you don't get the option when booking and it's the Same price as a fan room!!!

Love this place!! Great party hostel and right by the beach!

I stayed at Box and Ladder before I moved to Frendz and the contrast was incredible. At B&L the staff were rude and unhelpful. At Frendz we received a welcome drink and our names were already up on a chalk board. The staff were super friendly. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and the social area is great for meeting people, especially on 'free pasta' night. Location is very good too. I couldn't fault it.

We absolutely loved it here! The staff is so nice and helpful. This is the kind of place where you make friends for life! The rooms are clean, and the security is good. The best hostel! 👌👌

It's a nice hostel, very friendly. The pasta night is great to interact with the other guests. But I didn't like the shared room so much. It's very old and there was just three power plugs on the room, so it was hard to charge all the phones and baterys of the cameas

They were very nice people, I accidentally lost my phone on the sofa and the personal give me back!!! And even that next day a free dinner pasta! They are so cool and keep attention in make you feel great there... Thank you guys!!!

• 5th Jan 2016
  • suherref
  • Bolivia

Had an awesome time at Frendz. Great atmosphere very easy to meet people and have a killer time. Only thing I would suggest is mixed dorms. Ive never heard of a hostel that only has male or female rooms.

• 4th Jan 2016

Friendly place to stay but very loud and no air conditioning

Great hostel! Staff were helpful, ambience great and Pasta Night is the best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5