Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

I love how friendly everyone was at the hostel. They even came out with a few times at night, and they really were a huge reason why I liked staying at Frendz so much.

Everything was good, I will come again:)

Our stay at Frendz was wonderful! The staff was always kind and very helpful. They host the best happy hours! I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Boracay!

• 31st Jul 2014

I love FRENDZ! great place!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Best hostel ever! Had a great time there, met a lot of nice people, and the staff was awesome, specially Greg! Thank you so much, I really enjoyed those six days there!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Wow, a nice but little crazy place :) I really enjoyed my stay! Staff is very helpful and friendly, accomocation is good and after our shower didnt drain anymore, the problem was taken care of the same day! Keep it like that! Just maybe throw out the really crazy people who misbehave...

I wil stay in the same place .(nice place to stay)

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Norway

A place with a very friendly atmosphere and awesome staff. Just 2 mins away from White Beach, there's nothing to complain about the location

The hostel itself is very basic - the atmosphere though, is great. This is an excellent place to get to know people and make friends!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Great place to meet new people.

Frendz was hands down, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. By having the restaurant in the hostel, plus Globy's and Tres Amigos allowing you to charge directly to your room, I was allowed to walk around all day without any cash on me and still eat and drink like a king. The staff were incredibly welcoming and friendly and the facilities were fantastic. This was one of the best weeks of my life and I can only thank the hostel staff and the incredible people who flocked to it. Thanks guys!

• 4th Jul 2014

This was an extremely social and fun hostel to stay at. You stay at this hostel for the location and atmosphere. The rooms are sufficient but nothing more than a place to sleep. The staff was extremely friend and knew our names after the first day. The other travelers at the hostel were friendly and made everyone feel welcome. The hostel is a 2 minute walk to the beach with tons of restaurants and bars.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good social place! Live music there is always fun!

Good place, great people. During rainy season it tends to get flooded, but that's the whole island. Really great people, and overall a good place to stay if you're looking to meet cool people and have a good time in Boracay.

Just Amazing !!!! One of the best service I had, always happy, smiling and helpful.

Amazing staff. Great atmosphere.

BEST GUEST HOUSE EVER

• 20th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Clean, affordable, and friendly and accomodating staff.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Awesome experience as always. The staff is friendly and hospitable. Best part is meeting People from other countries.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

The staff are lovely and very helpful at all times of the day and night. Excellent location. Lockers available and security boxes available also at reception. Toilets in dorms a bit average. No aircon in the rooms, only fans but mostly was comfortable. Great stay overall!

« first « Prev 1 2 3