Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, Boracay Island, Philippines

Awesome hostel. Love the free pasta and love music!!!! Great place to meet people. Cheap drinks. The food is a little pricey and not very good but would stay there again

• 1st Jul 2015

I loved my stay here at Frendz. The location is fantastic and the staff are really kind, welcoming and helpful. The room was not exactly luxurious but very comfortable and roomy. There was construction close by but I couldn't really hear it from my room which was great. The location means that you're right near the beach and all the action, but far enough away to not hear the noise at night which I think is ideal! I definitely recommend this place and would sag here again. Thanks Frendz!

It took me a while to locate your place. The landmark on the PDF guife in your website no longer exist. It would be very helpful to have a huge sign of your place to guide your guest. Other than that, everything is perfect.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Great place to meet other backpackers! Close to everything, comfy dorms, extremely friendly staff. I would ask if the construction is over, or just avoid the female dorm at the entrance (which is the closest to construction).

although we were out 90% of the time. we still enjoyed the privacy of the resort. the staff are accommodating and we love the balcony! and the hardwood floors and bamboo wall panels definitely makes the beach feel.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Awesome rating for their service,pasta ,environment and happy hour.They remembered my name:)

The staff were all so welcoming and friendly and did such a good job to remember all of our names! The free pasta nights are also a plus however being so close to the main area meant that on these nights when the music and noise got very loud there was no chance of sleep until well past midnight. Although it is important to remember the hostels party reputation. Overall a great place to stay in a perfect location with value for money

• 17th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Jeff is a very friendly and helpful person, and the Frenz Resort is just less than 5 mins walk to White Beach to swim and catch sunset, and for sunrise just about 10mins walk to another beach. Frenzd's guests are allowed to use beachfront beds which belong to another Restaurant. I extended my stay from 3 days to 9 days.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Everything was perfect except from the heat on the dorms. If there would be an a.c.. this hostel would be perfect

The resort's bathroom/toilet smells canal and the water running from the faucet was dirty. The room does not also have telephone, so everytime i have some concerns, i have to personally go to reception. It was very inconvenient.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Thanks. 1) no telephone in the room: since there is usually no request for this from our guests, we do not plan to install telephones in our rooms. 2) water quality: for environmental reasons we use locally treated water for toilet flushing (not for shower(!) and sink(!)); this system was not working properly during your stay, but it is fixed now. Also feel free to give direct feedback to any reception where you stay in the future, so it is easier to help you on the spot. Happy Travels

Fantastic hostel with super staff. Central location a minute from the beach and restaurants. Sister restaurant on the beach with deck chairs and a discount. The free pasta night was fun with delicious pasta and great live music. i would definitely stay here again.

It has an excellent location, a nice vibe and great place to meet people! However, the construction nearby makes hangover twice as bad in the morning - they start drilling at 8am (ear plugs don't help)! Your best option to sleep on the beach ;)

Great hostel. wonderful atmosphere and amazing staff. Extremely recommended for backpackers

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Israel

i had a nice and lovely stay with Frendz. First, the welcome drink that most of the hotel don't offer. Second, the staff that was so nice and friendly. Thirdly, the ambience of the place, it feels like im home. Very unique, with the nipa hut concept. Fourthly, the Free Pasta (every wednesday and sunday) which I forgot to be back on time. Fifthly, the Happy Hour (cheapest beer price i had in Boracay) Lastly, Its my BIrthday (June 11) when I stayed there and it was perfect. a memorable one..

Great atmosphere, great place to make friends, free pasta night was awesome. & cute receptionist too :D

Amazing place close to everything snd super nice staff.

The only place to stay in Boracay! Really social, great staff and perfect locations.

I had such a good at Frendz. Amazing location and incredible atmosphere! Great place for solo travellers :)

• 1st Jun 2015

I had sooo much fun especially on the Free Pasta for Everyone Night! One of the best vacations I've ever had!

• 30th May 2015
  • Philippines

Good choice if you want to be close to everything but at the same time still be able to have some quite at night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5