9.0
Superb 1,726 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,726 Total Reviews
Frendz Resort Boracay Located at Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island, , Boracay Island.
Philippines
Boracay Island Panay, Aklan Frendz Resort Station 1 Boracay Island
90% 1726
11.9610115 121.9252181
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Amazing ! Come stay and leave with a smile on your face :)

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

This has been my absolute favourite hostel in the Philippines! Wish I could have stayed for longer than my 5 nights! The staff are all aweome(especially Raymond, Jeff and Caezar!!) really personable and make an effort to remember every guests name, so the atmosphere created is wonderful and welcoming. Would 100% recommend this to everyone! Also the free breakfast trial was a god send, especially when they allowed us a cheeky extra breakfast or two 😂

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
19th Jun 2016

I'm with my mother, 2 sisters and 1-1/2 year old nepnew. The staff were very kind to let us check-in early because the baby is not feeling well the day we came. Free breakfast is all we truly appreciated, everything was delicious and served to us with a smile. My family stayed for three nights and I stayed for three more nights. A big thanks to everyone and surely we will be back. ( Actualy this is my 2ND time heheheh.)

• OliverPlacido
  • Philippines, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

I met different people from different places and I was able to do this because of Frendz. Affordable island tour is offered by the Hostel. Free Breakfast until June 30 so hurry up, book your stay with them now. Not to mention, they also speak Ilocano. Yey!

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

Nice place to stay but no free bath towel you have to pay 50.00 for bath towel.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

It was fun staying at the Frendz. The place is clean; the bed, the sheets are comfortable; the people are happy and most of all the price is cheap. The staffs are good and friendly. Lastly, my favorite is the fast wifi connection!

• ZoloTravels
  • Mongolia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Frendz. It is a great value for money and the location is superb.

31st May 2016
6.3

Atmosphere was great, BUT the amount of mosquitoes in the rooms were ridiculous. The cottages are dark and wooden, which bred mosquitoes. The first night I woke up with over 10 bites on my legs and arms. The next night I used repellent but still the mosquitoes are vicious. ALSO, there is construction going on in the alley beside the hostel, and the workers blast music, and its pretty uncomfortable and rude when they catcall you and say inappropriate stuff.

28th May 2016

Loved our stay at Frendz! It is in a great location. We stayed in the deluxe room and it was really nice! I really liked how they cleaned our room every day! Also we had our own bathroom which was another plus. The only thing we did not like is that there was construction literally everyday and it was super loud

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
27th May 2016

Great hostel if you're in Borocay to party, awesome/friendly people from all over the world staying. Music went off at 11pm, so no problem sleeping if you wanted an early night. No air con in our dorm but the fan was pretty good. If I go back to Borocay I will 100% stay here again