Friends Guesthouse International Youth Hostel Reviews

2 Wen Xian Lu, Dali, China

Excellent location. Many of the more well-known hostels in Dali are close to the Old Town but across from a busy interstate road; that was not the case with with this hostel, something I found to be a huge advantage. The staff is kind and speaks good English but not so knowledgeable about things to do around town. There is a small common area and a billiard pool but during my stay I didn't experience much interaction with other travellers. Very clean rooms, fairly clean bathroom and shower.

Very pleasant guest house, with garden in the middle. Very nice staff. Excellent location at the south gate of Dali. Excellent value for money. We'll come back to this place.

The hostel is located outside the old town close to the south gate and is a small, clean and the stuff very friendly and helpful. I do not know what more to say this is just a place were you enjoy to stay. The little garden within the hostel is a beautiful for breakfast in the sun :)