Gandalf Passenger Ship Reviews

Oosterdok 2 Dock 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was an excellent accommodation! Just the facilities could be a little better (Microwave, oven, wi-fi). The wi-fi does not work properly in our room, so that we need to stay in the lounge to use the internet. Talking about kitchen facilities, the owner allowed us to use the microwave in the kitchen, but it is not totally available to everybody (we should ask to use). However it was so awesome to stay in a boat, all the other stuffs were perfect and the breakfast was so good. We recommend this!

Hans and his wife were very welcoming and helpful. Everything about staying on this passenger ship was a pleasure, including the location, atmosphere, breakfast, my own cabin and company of other people. Beats staying in a hotel anyday - and the WIFI worked perfectly! Best regards, Gavin

• 25th Nov 2013

Great stay...staff is friendly and attentive to your needs and it was very clean..location was close to attractions and free breakfast was good each day

The location was fairly convenient; I had to pull my heavy bag for 15min from the train station but that was my own fault, really. The owners gave me a hand taking the suitcase off the boat, which was great. The staff were polite but reserved, and would only accept cash for the berth, which was not advertised in advance. Like most places in Amsterdam, I had to pay for two beds even though I only wanted one, but at least I didn't have to pay for two nights as well. Breakfast was fine.

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Scotland

Good accomodation, atmophere and breakfast. It's interesting to spleep in a boat. Few minutes from the central station and close to Nemo, Science Museum. We recommend this B&B.

• 31st Oct 2013

the relaxed atmosphere was just what's needed before and after sight-seeing. Excellent value with breakfasts to set you up for the whole day thanks to Hans and his team. Would definitely go back, no question. Many thanks for a great stay.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Scotland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great staff and delicious breakfast! Very welcoming and cozy. Wifi was great.

Zeer goede service, vriendelijk personeel

• 6th Oct 2013

The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent, with some variety if you stay a few days.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts