Geo-Home Holiday Hostel

7.4
Very Good 199 Total Reviews

16th May 2017
7.7

The room was clean and very small. At 6'4'' I wasn't able to stretch out my legs in the bed. The staff was very kind and very helpful and the room was clean. The toilet was not working very well during our stay so we had to use a bucket to flush. However, this might be a bigger issue in the area and not room/hotel specific. Overall I'm satisfied with the stay.

22nd Mar 2017
7.1

It's a snalll hostel but is conveniently located. There are many small hotels in this old high rise bldg. The staff is new and inexperienced which made me felt uncomfortable. Nonetheless, the room is clean, and met my basic needs for a short stay.

×