Geo-Home Holiday Hostel

8.1
Fabulous 198 Total Reviews

22nd Mar 2017
7.1

It's a snalll hostel but is conveniently located. There are many small hotels in this old high rise bldg. The staff is new and inexperienced which made me felt uncomfortable. Nonetheless, the room is clean, and met my basic needs for a short stay.

9th Mar 2017
8.0

The staff is very kind, and the locality is OK. BUT BUT BUT the space is very very very "tiny". I feel it is one of the worst hostels that I have stayed, although I could completely understand that it is Hong Kong.