Grand Hostal Playa Reviews

Avenida 20 Entre Calles 4 y 6, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The staff is helpful and courteous. Security is great those who stayed were good friends with the staff and management, which felt like home. My only recommendation is to provide milk for coffee in the morning. , this is the place you come to sleep. Very quiet after lights out. The bathroom and facilities were spotless, cleaner than my own home. Convenient location, 3 blocks from 5th ave. far enough to be quiet but close enough to be convenient.Loved my stay here and will return for sure!

A lovely safe and calm hostel, although I did go out of season. The staff were wonderful and helpful. I would stay there again.

• 1st Nov 2014