Guest House Pongyi Reviews

2-22, Rokumai-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Japan

I had the misfortune of getting stuck in Kanazawa during a particularly awful winter storm, but the two people working here did their most to help us guests "weather" through. It's a very calm and quiet hostel; you'll definitely be able to get a good night's sleep here. The decor is a nice, subtle blend of Japanese traditional and South Asian. As alluded to before, the staff are also very hospitable, and will go to great lengths to help you, so don't be afraid to ask!

Staff are extremely warm and welcoming and helpful!

Thank you very much for your attentions and for your help and for your kindness. You really have a beautiful and special place.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Best guesthouse ever. Great location. Staff is wonderful, so friendly. They introduce every guest to each other and do everything possible to make it a great visit. Very nice to meet people, japanese and foreigners.

We had a wonderful stay at Pongyi - the two girls were wonderful and looked after us so well. It was a love small hostel with everything you need. We would recommend the bikes to get around to see the sights. We practice our Japanese cooking under the guidance of hosts and got taken to the hot baths. Thank you so much for making it a memorable visit to Kanazawa :)

The staff are friendly.They service and help us to search a location.I will recommended my friend go to there.It's a good memory for us.They are so warm,gives me and my bro atmosphere like at home.Thanx u very much. LINDA TAN-Indonesia.

my stay in Pongy was great. Yuu and the other staff made me feel like home. I liked the activities and the charme of this japanese hostel. Thank you all for such a nice stay. Best regards, Matthias from Switzerland