Guesthouse Namaste Reviews

6-14 Kasaichi, Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Japan

A great guesthouse! Very clean facilities and a very authentic Japanese experience with sleeping on futong and tatami mat. The guesthouse owner is very friendly and helpful. He gave me a map, bar and sightseeing tips and is also up for a talk about his travel experience. Great person!

Very nice place to stay in Kanazawa in a traditional japanese house.The house is very clean, quiet and the owner is very helpfull and gentle. Really hope to come back there! Thank you!!

• 8th Apr 2015

Makoto-san is a real nice and friendly guy. Also, this sweet little hostel is so warm and nice. Will definitely recommend travellers to stay here when visiting kanazawa😃👍👍👍

Close to the train/bus station and restaurants. Sadly we were only in Kanazawa for one night, but it was a very nice stop over.

There is a perfect place for a rest in Kanazawa. The guesthouse just like your home, the atmosphere is so comfortable. Hoster is very kind and introduce Kanazawa and the guesthouse with passion, this is the best guesthouse i ever stayed

Good value but a little far from the main attractions on foot.

Close to JR station and Makoto San has a lot of recommendation for the place that we should go. He also help to book a ticket in advance to visit Ninja Temple. Guesthouse has separate trash for recycle bin and fresh food and you need to clean up your plastic before throw it into a trash. However,I like this idea to implement at home.

We genuinely enjoyed our stay at Guesthouse Namaste. The owner was incredibly helpful and kind (including helping us book a reservation to tour the Myoryuji/Ninjadera), and he made us feel very welcome.

More like staying with a friend than a hostel. Everything was great. Host was awesome help me reschedule my ticket in japanese, and we even went out for a night cap. I ended up staying 2 nights.

Namaste may have a little more rules than an average hostel, but I wouldn't hold it against it. After all, this is a guesthouse rather than a hostel. The host, Makoto-san, is a very nice and open person. The guesthouse is located just a short walk from the station, albeit a bit away from the city center (still within walking distance). The facilities are clean, although the showers could use a bit of an overhaul. All in all, I recommend staying at Namaste.