Guesthouse Namaste Reviews

6-14 Kasaichi, Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Japan

More like staying with a friend than a hostel. Everything was great. Host was awesome help me reschedule my ticket in japanese, and we even went out for a night cap. I ended up staying 2 nights.

Namaste may have a little more rules than an average hostel, but I wouldn't hold it against it. After all, this is a guesthouse rather than a hostel. The host, Makoto-san, is a very nice and open person. The guesthouse is located just a short walk from the station, albeit a bit away from the city center (still within walking distance). The facilities are clean, although the showers could use a bit of an overhaul. All in all, I recommend staying at Namaste.

Clean orderly yet extremely intimate. Would recommend this hostel to anyone

Guesthouse Namaste was possibly the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. It really felt like sleeping over at a home, because that's what it fundamentally was! Apart from the lack of privacy in the rooms (no curtains in the tatami room), it ticked all the boxes.

Excellent value for money guest house with a host who is very happy to help. The guesthouse is ideally situated between the station, castle, samurai and geisha districts. Remember its a guest house and not a hostel so you get a more relaxed traveller atmosphere.

Very good trip in Kanazawa !!!! The staff is really Nice and the location very clean ;) I recommend you

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great location. Easy access to the station and every tourist location (except Ninja Temple- but there is a quick bus to get there). The owner was very helpful. We read in reviews that there were lots of rules, but they are standard hostel rules about respecting the space and other guests. Overall a nice place.

Great location (5 minute walk from JR Kanazawa Station), cozy, very well kept and clean place. Owner is very helpful and speaks good English.

The best place to stay and the Host was the best he helped us with everything Thank you very much for your hospitality

• 4th Jul 2014