9.2
Superb 301 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 301 Total Reviews
Guesthouse Namaste Located at 6-14 Kasaichi, Ishikawa, Kanazawa.
Japan
Kanazawa 920-0851 6-14 Kasaichi, Ishikawa
92% 301
36.5773452 136.6540083
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

Makoto is a great host and knows everything about Kanazawa and surrounding area. Great location but not the liveliest hostel I have stayed in.

12th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Namaste! The location was basically right next to the station but still in a nice and interesting neighborhood. It's a pretty and short walk to all the main sights and activities also. The wifi and atmosphere were great and the staff was genuinly helpful and welcoming. I'd definitely stay again.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

I only stayed for one night in Kanazawa, but was impressed with the hostel. Very clean and in a great location (typically a 20-25 minute walk or a short bus ride away to the main sites). The manager gave us a full tour and explained everything we needed to know for our stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• France, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

Everything was alright but extra blankets for the cold nights would be definitely necessary...

18th Mar 2016

Nice, cozy guesthouse close to Kanazawa station. Old school Japanese style interior.

• Luxembourg, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

Great Guesthouse with amazing wifi and bathroom facilities. I stayed in the female dorm, and while lockers were provided there are no keys for your dorm, which means anyone can walk into the room itself. However i never felt that my belongings were unsafe. Very close to the station and about a 25 min walk from the gardens - good location I would say. Atmosphere rather on the quiet side but will definitely give you a good night's sleep. Enjoyed my two-night stay here!

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
22nd Feb 2016

I love this guesthouse. It's a nice place to stay and if I go to Kanazawa once again, I'm going to stay in the same place. Makoto was taking a good care of his guest. He told me who is going alone to go around the city with many tips and heart warming guide. He also reserved return ticket to Shirakawa-go to me so I didn't miss the bus like others tourists. Thus, thank you so much Makoto!

• mrestaldo5533
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2016

Nice convenient and place!

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
20th Dec 2015
7.7

Location of the hostel is easily access to Kanazawa station and Ohmicho market. the owner has been very helpful in going all out in assisting our questions as well as arrangement to Shirakawa-go. Appreciate it.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Dec 2015

I loved it all, the futons were comfortable and the blankets cosy. I love using the shared sitting room to relax in the evenings. It was excellent