Guesthouse Namaste Reviews

6-14 Kasaichi, Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Japan

Good value but a little far from the main attractions on foot.

We genuinely enjoyed our stay at Guesthouse Namaste. The owner was incredibly helpful and kind (including helping us book a reservation to tour the Myoryuji/Ninjadera), and he made us feel very welcome.

More like staying with a friend than a hostel. Everything was great. Host was awesome help me reschedule my ticket in japanese, and we even went out for a night cap. I ended up staying 2 nights.

Namaste may have a little more rules than an average hostel, but I wouldn't hold it against it. After all, this is a guesthouse rather than a hostel. The host, Makoto-san, is a very nice and open person. The guesthouse is located just a short walk from the station, albeit a bit away from the city center (still within walking distance). The facilities are clean, although the showers could use a bit of an overhaul. All in all, I recommend staying at Namaste.

Clean orderly yet extremely intimate. Would recommend this hostel to anyone

Guesthouse Namaste was possibly the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. It really felt like sleeping over at a home, because that's what it fundamentally was! Apart from the lack of privacy in the rooms (no curtains in the tatami room), it ticked all the boxes.