8.7
Fabulous 410 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 410 Total Reviews
Guesthouse Tennoji Located at 9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka.
Japan
Osaka 543-0053 9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku
87% 410
34.6496634 135.5165532
    Rooms available

18th Jun 2016

Guest-house Tennoji is a great place to.stay in Osaka. It has only 10 beds total. It's only three blocks away from the Tennoji train station and only two from many restaurants and shops. The staff is real friendly but sometimes hard to get a hold of. Facilities are very clean and beds comfortable. I'll definitely stay in again in my next visit.

20th May 2016

I was mesmerized by everything about this hostel. The area is only couple stations away from the central parts of Osaka, the place is extremely clean, the staff are extremely kind, and just all in all a great experience at this hostel. If I ever come back to Osaka this is going to be the place I stay for sure.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

More like a hotel type hostel with a big living room/kitchen! Very clean.. In a good location. Perfect to stay although didn't find it so easy to meet people/trips or tours from there.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016
6.6

Ok guest house. Stayed here because it's close to the airport, the airport shutle takes 40 min and cost just over 1000 yen. Big subway and trainstasion close, so easy acces to the city. Room where ok, not the best hostelrooms we have been in.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

It was difficult to locate a staff member to rent a towel from, but when we checked out the staff-person was really kind. There was a code locked front door but the actual dorm room had no lock. The location was great; just a short walk from the subway/JR Tennoji station.

• pajamapoop
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
26th Mar 2016

The couple who ran the guesthouse were really friendly and great people who treated me really nicely during my stay. Rooms were very comfortable and homey, and location was really well situated, minutes away by train to Namba and a 45 minutes walk if you missed the last train! Kitchen was well equipped and bathrooms were adequate. The only thing was that the common area lacked atmosphere to meet other travellers, it was mostly very quiet in the guesthouse even in high season.

25th Mar 2016
7.7

The location was excellent, close walk to Tennoji station, lovely gardens, zoo and museum. I liked that the women's dorm was on the 1st floor. The temp level of the showers were a bit inconsistent. The owner was nice but not readily available when needed for questions. There was a phone to call him but it was not there all the time. Overall, I would stay again because the location is so great. the beds were comfortable too.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2016

Only stayed one night but it was pretty close to the station. They give great directions on here . Nice and tidy . Great little atmosphere. I'd definitely stay again .

• USA, Male, 25-30
31st Jan 2016

This was my first stay in a hostel so I didn't really know what to expect. But I enjoyed it. I traveled by myself but met some good people during my stay. It was very clean and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay.