Guesthouse Tennoji Reviews

9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan

I is okey to stay there fore one day but nothing more. The staffs english skills are very limited. No atmosphere. No very central in osaka.

Friendly owner and good facilities, but zero atmosphere! The hostel felt empty, the people who were there did not talk and the common room was always empty Also quite dusty in the bathrooms

The hostel was fine but where were the receptionists?! The receptionists were NEVER on reception. If I needed anything or wanted to ask a question I couldn't. Found them on the top floor which is apparently private but I didn't know. I was asked to leave the 'private floor' but what I want to know is how they expect guests to find them if they are on the private floor? Apart from that the hostel is fine.

Had the private room upstairs and the hostel was pretty empty so kinda had the floor to ourselves. Good location just not many people there at the time.

only stayed for one night, cause it's located so close to Tennoji station. the lady was a bit confused but very kind!^^ all the people I met were very nice and it felt like being in a home.

different t style beds to most dorms, they didn't know I had booked when I walked through the door and were a bit rude, as a hostal its OK but would look elsewhere if I was to go to Osaka again. no one about ever to ask info

Good location. Near Train station.

The guesthouse looked particularly eerie at night when we checked in, and it was worrying when the reception did not answer our doorbell calls for almost 5 minutes. There are not many facilities at the hostel, we had to share one single bathroom (one for each gender) for the whole floor. The good thing about this accommodation was that it is very close to Tennoji station, making it convenient to travel around, and also to reach the Kansai airport with its direct train.

The only problems we had with this hostel were the noise--some other guests arrived very late/left very early, and they spoke loudly right outside our window.

Really easy to find, hostel was clean on all the days I was there and the location was very close to the train station. Just that their wasn't a lot going on in the hostel but still a good place to relax.

great location easy to find, fast to go to airport, nice host.

• 18th May 2015
  • China

Very nice and clean hostel, 2 blocks away from Tennoji Station wich everybody knows and from there you can go anywhere in Japan. 100% recomended.

it is located near Tenoji Station, and is very quiet. I really had a nice time there and made friends with people from other countries.

• 3rd May 2015
  • China

I stayed here for 2 nights. It's great location (near tennoji station) and value for your money.

Very clean with everything you could need such as microwave, rental bikes, laundry, etc.

We stayed in the traditional room, it was very nice, a good experience! everythings clean, all you need for a few nights -> well organized hostel perfect for young people/backpackers and so on

We really liked this hostel. It was a short walk to Tennoji station which was very convenient to get around to the rest of the city. The national museum and the zoo are a short walk away. The facilities were great and the room was good. The only problem was that you don't get given a key for the room, and the hostel has an open door policy which is good until someone in the room looks the door from the inside which happened to someone in our dorm whilst we stayed there! But I would recommend.

good option to stay.

Thank you so much for guiding me the way to airport. Everything is execellent, keep up the good work!!!

Clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is right next to Tennoji station. This was my second time staying here, still a great place.