Guesthouse Tennoji Reviews

Adress9-18,kitakawahorimachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan

Nice place, though the staff is not very present. But I also appreciate the fact that guests are responsible for themselves.

Great staff, good rooms but definitely not a party vibe.

Hostel was lovely. Very small but clean. Had everything you needed no extra fuss. We only stayed one night and didn't spend much time there - perfect for this kind of trip. If you are looking for luxury its not the one. Perfect little hostel to use as a base whilst exploring the city. Not sure about how secure the place was. Didn't see many staff but the korean owner was very friendly when we did see him and kindly exchanged our won for yen.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Very good and friendly staff. The female staff picked me up when I got lost on the way to the guesthouse at the first day. And the owner kindly sent my cloth back without charging any fee!! Really appreciate it!!! Very comfortable and clean!!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Taiwan

Atmosphere was definitely a bit different than hostel in Europe/Americas... Very quiet and peaceful... Which is nice, but not at all conducive to meeting people (if that's part of what you're looking for in a hostel). The location was good, right next to a major station that can take you anywhere in Osaka, hostel was super easy to find, and impeccably clean.. Great place for the money, but yeah extremely isolated environment!

Relative to other places in Osaka, this guesthouse is honestly quite average. While it is clean and gets the job done, for the price you pay, there are definitely better places you can stay at in Osaka.

Great hostel with a great staff. My girlfriend is Korean and the owner is completely fluent in Korean which really helped. The facilities, location (right near Tennoji station!), price, and cleanliness are all top notch. My only knock on this place was the atmosphere was a bit lacking, but this was very minor issue. Would definitely book here again if we return to Osaka.

I didn't stay too long, and mostly this hostel was really convenient for getting to the airport. It is extremely close to Tennoji Station so it makes it easy to get where you are going.

This is the best guest house I have ever stayed. Only walk about 5 min from the station. The house us clean and safe. Love all the staffs there.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Taiwan

A pleasant and friendly guesthouse five minutes from the Tennoji station with connections to the subway and rail network. Clean, good wifi, plenty of kitchen facilities and a traditional Japanese lounge.

stayd herre thogetter with my Jappanese girlfriend Great. Gusesthouse Verry helpfull owner, hi is trying do to make your stay as comterly as possebole. Verry close to train station an shopping mall. i am comming back when the spring comes:) Verry clean and good shower

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Norway

Comfortable and clean base for the budget traveller-especially with the availability of full kitchen facilities for breakfast/lunch prep

Stayed here for 3 nights slept very well. A clean hostel and close to JR and subway stations. Staffs are friendly, helpful and able to speak English. They recommended me good places to eat in Osaka. I'll definitely come back here again when I visit Osaka in the near future.

• 16th Nov 2013

I stayed here two nights, had a perfect sleep! Great advantage is the free use of a bicycle. As mostly in Japan, extremely clean, and perfect service. Low season, so no atmosphrere, but I don´t need that.

すごく良かったです。^o^ A very clean hostel and located very near to both JR and subway stations. The owner, Mr Huang, is very friendly and able to speak English very well. My friend from Chicago likes this place very much too. We definitely will choose this hostel again when we visit Osaka in the future. Keep up the good work, Mr. Huang! Cheers~ Lo from Malaysia

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Located very near the subway station but a little challenging to locate initially. Very helpful staff and good advise on the airport train links. Amazing food street nearby with very local cuisines.