Guesthouse Tennoji Reviews

9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan

Nice hostel, very quiet when I was there! But has everything you need.

The guesthouse was very clean and well maintained, the bedding was quite comfortable. The location seemed to be good it was close to Tennoji Station making it less than a 10 minute ride away from Namba, Shinshaibashi. One thing to keep in mind is that their reception closes at 10pm, if you plan to arrive late you should look for alternative options.

nice hostel.good location.warm rooms.all i wanted:)

The owner cum manager, Mr Hwang was most accomodating and let us stay in the tatami room which was very spacious and evoked the feeling of staying in a Japanese ryokan.

Really nice hostel, Mr Hwang is very friendly and nice. Guesthouse Tennoji was impeccably clean, very spacious and one of the most comfortable hostels I've stayed in. Would definitely stay here again if I visit Osaka in the future!

Good location. Clean room. The staff is really nice. This is my first time received an email apologize for not being able to say goodbye from the staff due to he was not there when we left.

This is a very nice and clean hostel in Osaka. It is located only a few minutes from a major train station. The staff are friendly and helpful. I had a good stay and would definitely come here again.

Experienced a nice stay at the residential area, nice neighborhood. And it is near to the Tennoji JR and subway station, follow the direction which is provided in their website, then u will find the guesthouse easily. Many convenient store nearby, and there is 24hours Japanese restaurant as well. I enjoyed my stay here :)

So recomended place!!

Great hostel i even stay, thanks Mr. Hwang for everything.

Good location 5 minutes walk from tennoji station easy access to the rest of the city.

Good hostel in a good location. Hostel is very clean, facilities are great. Close to Tennoji station, which gives you access to the main train/subway lines in Osaka. The owner (who seems to be the only employee) is very helpful and nice - only he can be very difficult to track down. Both myself and two other guests had to wait for a long while to actually check in. Other than that, great experience.

Everything is clean . My room , Japanese style mens room , is spacious enough . However the reception guy didnt exist at the reception when I check - in / out . Also , he cant speak or listen good english so the communication may encounter some problems . Generally , this is a good hostel .