Guesthouse Tennoji Reviews

9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan

Thank you so much for guiding me the way to airport. Everything is execellent, keep up the good work!!!

Clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is right next to Tennoji station. This was my second time staying here, still a great place.

Quiet, characterful hostel in an interesting neighbourhood you might otherwise miss. It is laid out on ryokan lines with tatami mats, sliding doors, futons and paper screens and is a short walk from Tennoji station which is on the Osaka loop line and directly connected to most places you will want to go. The owner is a friendly guy; there is free coffee, wifi everywhere and washing facilities which can be used without coins and paid for later

Awesome stay. I would stay again :)

Guesthouse Tennoji was great - the building overall and especially the rooms were very clean and surprisingly spacious. Even in a shared room, you had a lot of room to yourself.

Instructions to the location is very accurate. Place is very clean.

The hostel in a great location, very close to JR, shops and restaurants. The room was a bit small but I was there in off peak season so there was no issue for me. Cannot think of any reasons not to recommend it.

Nice hostel, very quiet when I was there! But has everything you need.

The guesthouse was very clean and well maintained, the bedding was quite comfortable. The location seemed to be good it was close to Tennoji Station making it less than a 10 minute ride away from Namba, Shinshaibashi. One thing to keep in mind is that their reception closes at 10pm, if you plan to arrive late you should look for alternative options.

nice hostel.good location.warm rooms.all i wanted:)

The owner cum manager, Mr Hwang was most accomodating and let us stay in the tatami room which was very spacious and evoked the feeling of staying in a Japanese ryokan.

Really nice hostel, Mr Hwang is very friendly and nice. Guesthouse Tennoji was impeccably clean, very spacious and one of the most comfortable hostels I've stayed in. Would definitely stay here again if I visit Osaka in the future!

Good location. Clean room. The staff is really nice. This is my first time received an email apologize for not being able to say goodbye from the staff due to he was not there when we left.

This is a very nice and clean hostel in Osaka. It is located only a few minutes from a major train station. The staff are friendly and helpful. I had a good stay and would definitely come here again.

Experienced a nice stay at the residential area, nice neighborhood. And it is near to the Tennoji JR and subway station, follow the direction which is provided in their website, then u will find the guesthouse easily. Many convenient store nearby, and there is 24hours Japanese restaurant as well. I enjoyed my stay here :)

So recomended place!!

Great hostel i even stay, thanks Mr. Hwang for everything.