Guesthouse Tennoji Reviews

9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan

I stayed here for 2 nights. It's great location (near tennoji station) and value for your money.

Very clean with everything you could need such as microwave, rental bikes, laundry, etc.

We stayed in the traditional room, it was very nice, a good experience! everythings clean, all you need for a few nights -> well organized hostel perfect for young people/backpackers and so on

We really liked this hostel. It was a short walk to Tennoji station which was very convenient to get around to the rest of the city. The national museum and the zoo are a short walk away. The facilities were great and the room was good. The only problem was that you don't get given a key for the room, and the hostel has an open door policy which is good until someone in the room looks the door from the inside which happened to someone in our dorm whilst we stayed there! But I would recommend.

good option to stay.

Thank you so much for guiding me the way to airport. Everything is execellent, keep up the good work!!!

Clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is right next to Tennoji station. This was my second time staying here, still a great place.

Well located hostel near Tennoji train station. Friendly owner and comfortable dorm room.

Quiet, characterful hostel in an interesting neighbourhood you might otherwise miss. It is laid out on ryokan lines with tatami mats, sliding doors, futons and paper screens and is a short walk from Tennoji station which is on the Osaka loop line and directly connected to most places you will want to go. The owner is a friendly guy; there is free coffee, wifi everywhere and washing facilities which can be used without coins and paid for later

Awesome stay. I would stay again :)

Guesthouse Tennoji was great - the building overall and especially the rooms were very clean and surprisingly spacious. Even in a shared room, you had a lot of room to yourself.

Instructions to the location is very accurate. Place is very clean.

The hostel in a great location, very close to JR, shops and restaurants. The room was a bit small but I was there in off peak season so there was no issue for me. Cannot think of any reasons not to recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »