Guesthouse Tennoji Reviews

9-18 Kitakawahori-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Japan

It's very close to the Tannoji train station. Which is very good. And the hostel itself is very nice. Will stay there again probably

• 5th Jul 2015

I have been to more than 20 countries and staying in many hostels, and I have NEVER experienced a hostel who don't provide any blanket or covers in an air-conditioned room! Most of us just cover ourselves with our wet shower towel. Old slippers with pilling

I is okey to stay there fore one day but nothing more. The staffs english skills are very limited. No atmosphere. No very central in osaka.

Friendly owner and good facilities, but zero atmosphere! The hostel felt empty, the people who were there did not talk and the common room was always empty Also quite dusty in the bathrooms

The hostel was fine but where were the receptionists?! The receptionists were NEVER on reception. If I needed anything or wanted to ask a question I couldn't. Found them on the top floor which is apparently private but I didn't know. I was asked to leave the 'private floor' but what I want to know is how they expect guests to find them if they are on the private floor? Apart from that the hostel is fine.

Nice staff

Had the private room upstairs and the hostel was pretty empty so kinda had the floor to ourselves. Good location just not many people there at the time.

only stayed for one night, cause it's located so close to Tennoji station. the lady was a bit confused but very kind!^^ all the people I met were very nice and it felt like being in a home.

1 2 Next » last »