Guzel Izmir Oteli Reviews

9 Eyl�l Meydan� 1368 Sok. No:8, Basmane Konak, Izmir, Turkey

We had a great experience at this hotel. Everything about it was good, the staff were helpful, rooms were clean and location perfect. The only tip would be don't get a room close to the lift as it can be a bit noisy at night.

A great deal at this price! But wifi in both the lobby and room was awful - either no connection, or an extremely low speed

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Russia

I am very sorry for hearing this. I myself everyday check internet as owner and I use it myself. There is absolutely no problem. It is a secure system as per law. Therefore you need to press in your pasaport number and room number to log in. Please ask reception next time you stay beacuse we have no problem with WIFI