7.6
Very Good 280 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 280 Total Reviews
HI-Halifax, Halifax Heritage House Hostel Located at 1253 Barrington Street, Barrington Street, Halifax.
Canada
Halifax Nova Scotia B3J 1Y2 1253 Barrington Street, Barrington Street
76% 280
44.6410861 -63.5707139
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
3.7

This hostel was super strict, and the staff arrogant about it. Here's what staying in this hostel is like: They state in their rules that you can't drink in the rooms. Fine, we didn't drink in the rooms but I kept my alcohol in my locker (because where else am I going to put it?). One day we went out and I forgot to lock my locker. When I came back I found that the staff had GONE THROUGH MY LOCKER AND TAKEN MY ALCOHOL and refused to give it back until checkout. My recommendation? Don't stay

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Feb 2016
5.7

Really great location for walking around. Staff weren't very friendly. Stayed in the female dorm downstairs and it was kind of dingy and had poor lighting. Slept on the top bunk near a window and you could hear people's conversations on the street. Fine for the price and for a quick trip. Probably wouldn't stay again.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2016

It's a great place to stay in Halifax. Close to all the locations you wanna see and there's a grocery stop as well as a Maritime bus station just around the corner. The staff was friendly and on my arrival day someone stayed at the reception to give me my keys, as my flight was delayed and I couldn't check in during reception hours.

5th Jan 2016

Good Hostel! Great location!

6th Nov 2015

Great place and awesome location I stayed in the six bed male dorm. It's a room in the second florr, with two windows, three bunk beds and one bathroom/shower insite. The rooms have a strange smell but it isn't critical. The stay includes sheets, towels and a locker space