HI-Halifax, Halifax Heritage House Hostel Reviews

1253 Barrington Street, Barrington Street, Halifax, Canada

Very old mattress and bed linen. Room on basement with windows at street level that couldn't be closed, therefore noisy and drafty

Everything was great. The location is fabulous

• 21st Sep 2015

Nice place. Made my stay quite comfortable.

I stayed here for 3 nights. Positives: Great staff, very clean facilities and comfortable accommodation. Breakfast was available and was delicious. Very relaxed atmosphere. Negatives: A little far from downtown Quebec (10-15 minutes drive). The shuttle is very helpful but only runs until 10. We took an Uber back for $25. Overall, I would recommend this hostel, and I enjoyed my stay here.

the hostel was clean well organized and spacious being close to the harbour was very convenient saw many things and enjoyed whole stay . was a bit hot in the upper part of the house but not bad

Amazing location. Was located right near the water front. Everything was within walking distance.

• 1st Sep 2015

Really great place and staff, but the kitchen should be open before 7.30!

Amazing location, clean beds and bathrooms. Fantastic kitchen. Overall a fun time!

REALLY enjoyed my stay here!! The location can't be beat! Not tp mention Halifax is an awesome city!! :)

Altogether an excellent experience.

As with every HI Hostel I've stayed at, the one in Halifax was clean, safe, located in a great central area and comfortable! Wifi worked perfectly and rooms were spacious & warm at night.

I booked a dorm with 6 beds and was put in a dorm with 8 beds, no one mentioned anything about it at check in though, explained, or apologized.

• 7th May 2015