HI-Halifax, Halifax Heritage House Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 337 Total Reviews

2nd Jun 2017
8.0

A fairly average hostel in a great location, what really makes this place great is the staff members. Super friendly and willing to help out! You can hear lots of sounds coming from outside the building at night, earplugs recommended!

13th May 2017

Only suggestion - make sure that when someone requests something that you agree to, that the information is recorded accurately for the person executing the request. For both our stays we requested 2 beds (not top bunk) if available (which were). The 1st stay the 2nd bed was not made and we arrived at midnight. On the second stay (separate request), the top bunk was made but not the 2nd non-bunk bed. This was remedied by the staff, with comment "we don't usually do that" Overall great

4th May 2017

Great place to meet people

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Mar 2017

Perfect location, in downtown and super close to the train/bus station. Nice big rooms, a good kitchen and clean bathrooms. Due to the time of year it was very quiet when I was there, but great staff to hang out with.

• Australia, Female, 41+
16th Jan 2017

My stay at the Halifax Hostel was great friendly staff and guests. It is a very inclusive atmosphere. The location was perfect able to walk everywhere close to train and supermarket. I would recommend this hostel to other travellers and I will be coming back again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here! The kitchen is probably the best I've seen at any hostel I've ever been to. The staff are really friendly and helpful. It's really easy to walk to a lot of the places I wanted to go to and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a hostel in Halifax!

31st Dec 2016

Great location, accommodation ( love warm comforter) Staff friendly and laid back More info on tours, car rental, bus system would be appreciated.