HI-Halifax, Halifax Heritage House Hostel

Superb 329 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Mar 2017

Perfect location, in downtown and super close to the train/bus station. Nice big rooms, a good kitchen and clean bathrooms. Due to the time of year it was very quiet when I was there, but great staff to hang out with.

• Australia, Female, 41+
16th Jan 2017

My stay at the Halifax Hostel was great friendly staff and guests. It is a very inclusive atmosphere. The location was perfect able to walk everywhere close to train and supermarket. I would recommend this hostel to other travellers and I will be coming back again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here! The kitchen is probably the best I've seen at any hostel I've ever been to. The staff are really friendly and helpful. It's really easy to walk to a lot of the places I wanted to go to and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a hostel in Halifax!

31st Dec 2016

Great location, accommodation ( love warm comforter) Staff friendly and laid back More info on tours, car rental, bus system would be appreciated.

21st Nov 2016