HI Holandes Reviews

Rua da Assembleia 162, Vila do Abraão Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil

Nothing to complayn about! I realy loved my stay here, I would recommend this place to everybody! I hope I can come back some day :-)

One of the best hostels ever been. The surrondings and the staff was amazing!!! who said the breakfeast was weak?? Was full with fruits, cakes, mousses. Congratulations for this hostel

This is a really lovely, peaceful hostel, set in a beautiful garden. Our private room was in a little separate chalet, which was great for privacy. It also had the best shower we have encountered in any hostel anywhere on our trip in South America (been on the road for 9 weeks so we have stayed at a few!) There was a fantastic communal area. We really enjoyed our stay here and thoroughly recommend it.

Liked it very much here, so I extended my stay over a week. Hostel WiFi is working fine, just the whole island internet a bit slow/unstable. Please take care of the little cat, she gets bullied by the neighbour cats ;o)

great location - in the middle of the forest yet close enough to the main square. friendly staff, good breakfast spread.

amazing ! laid back, friendly staff, just go there !

The hostel is really nice but don’t come with a suitcase because it’s a little bit steep to go there.

Gorgeous hostel thats more like a resort! Super amazing and kind staff! I was sick for the first few days and the one girl was super sweet and checked on me a bunch and even made me tea! Thank you! The breakfast is superb! home made baked deliciouness! Super quiet and chilled out location up on the side of the mountain. Complete with an adorable little siamese cat that likes to cuddle! Definitly going back one day!

Nice location bit away from centre of town so quieter. Good breakfast and cake. Beds in the eight bed dorm weren't great though, really noisy creaked every time you moved. We stayed over a holiday period so 60reals for a dorm bed seemed pretty expensive but think it's normally cheaper than that. Plug sockets by all the beds which good but someone had broken something off in the one next to my bed so didn't work. Wifi bit temperamental.

Nice, clean and welcoming hostel in Ilha Grande. Beautiful garden and a quiet place. Recommanded.

Beautiful Hostel would stay there again

A nice hostel in the hills away from the hustle and bustle. A bit of a walk in the rain but otherwise fine. Wonderful breakfast of fruit, cereal, cake, ham and cheese rolls, juice, and good coffee. Very clean rooms. Only con was no soap in the bathrooms.

Fantastic hostel with amazing staff! Met some incredible people and we loved our time here!

Outstanding hostel - wonderful place to stay, an absolute dream! we stayed in the private huts and it was fantastic

Awesome! This hostel is so relaxing and serene. It's located in the treetops and has such a chilled vibe! Wifi works fine. People are all really nice. Rooms are good! Would come back again

I really loved my room, it was like a family house , great breakfast, with laundry service and above all friendly and helpful staff. I even got to practice my little Portuguese :)

Staff don't speak English but it was nice area feeling like living in the forest. Wifi is bad though but pretty much the same in the island! Not very helpful with the tour stuff.

This is a very nice hostel if you like a relaxed stay on Ilha Grande. The small houses are located in a semi-forest environment which gives it a nice atmosphere. Breakfast could be better, unless you like cake. Cake is the main component of the breakfast, haha.

Clean hostel in a peaceful setting. The location is easy, only hard part is getting up there with your bag in the first trip but after that the walk is easy. Very chilled atmosphere, but suits the setting. Wifi was really poor/ non existent which was frustrating at times.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Way too far from the beach, really clean facilities but to big to really get to know people. receptionist wasnt really available to ask for and some didnt spoke english at all?! braskfast was same as usual.definitely go to some place nearer to the beach and city.