HI Holandes Reviews

Rua da Assembleia 162, Vila do Abraão Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil

Very cool atmosphere, nice people, comfy beds and very rich breakfast!

Great spot!

Hot showers were only mildly warm. No biggie, overall a great stay. Highly recommend it. Staff rocks.

• 25th Jun 2014

Great experience. Whoosh I could have stayed more than two nights.

• 25th Jun 2014

This was a great place to stay, and the staff was incredibly helpful! Very peaceful, with hammocks all over the grounds. Very nice rooms, and an amazing breakfast!! Would definitely highly recommend this hostel.

• 24th Jun 2014

Really good hostel to stay in, highly recommend. It's not right on the beach, it's a few minutes walk away. But honestly, this is not an issue at all

Nothing to complayn about! I realy loved my stay here, I would recommend this place to everybody! I hope I can come back some day :-)

One of the best hostels ever been. The surrondings and the staff was amazing!!! who said the breakfeast was weak?? Was full with fruits, cakes, mousses. Congratulations for this hostel

This is a really lovely, peaceful hostel, set in a beautiful garden. Our private room was in a little separate chalet, which was great for privacy. It also had the best shower we have encountered in any hostel anywhere on our trip in South America (been on the road for 9 weeks so we have stayed at a few!) There was a fantastic communal area. We really enjoyed our stay here and thoroughly recommend it.

Liked it very much here, so I extended my stay over a week. Hostel WiFi is working fine, just the whole island internet a bit slow/unstable. Please take care of the little cat, she gets bullied by the neighbour cats ;o)

great location - in the middle of the forest yet close enough to the main square. friendly staff, good breakfast spread.

amazing ! laid back, friendly staff, just go there !

The hostel is really nice but don’t come with a suitcase because it’s a little bit steep to go there.

Gorgeous hostel thats more like a resort! Super amazing and kind staff! I was sick for the first few days and the one girl was super sweet and checked on me a bunch and even made me tea! Thank you! The breakfast is superb! home made baked deliciouness! Super quiet and chilled out location up on the side of the mountain. Complete with an adorable little siamese cat that likes to cuddle! Definitly going back one day!

Nice location bit away from centre of town so quieter. Good breakfast and cake. Beds in the eight bed dorm weren't great though, really noisy creaked every time you moved. We stayed over a holiday period so 60reals for a dorm bed seemed pretty expensive but think it's normally cheaper than that. Plug sockets by all the beds which good but someone had broken something off in the one next to my bed so didn't work. Wifi bit temperamental.

Nice, clean and welcoming hostel in Ilha Grande. Beautiful garden and a quiet place. Recommanded.

Beautiful Hostel would stay there again

A nice hostel in the hills away from the hustle and bustle. A bit of a walk in the rain but otherwise fine. Wonderful breakfast of fruit, cereal, cake, ham and cheese rolls, juice, and good coffee. Very clean rooms. Only con was no soap in the bathrooms.

Fantastic hostel with amazing staff! Met some incredible people and we loved our time here!

Outstanding hostel - wonderful place to stay, an absolute dream! we stayed in the private huts and it was fantastic