HI Holandes Reviews

Rua da Assembleia 162, Vila do Abraão Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil

This was the coolest hostel I've stayed at. By the first night I went out with the hostel staff and met so many new people. I wanted to stay much longer. I forgot my glasses in the hostel and Marcela (one of the workers) arranged someone coming back to Rio to bring my glasses with them. I couldn't believe her kindness!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Clean hostel with fantastic breakfast. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Fairly big hostel so it has the potential to be quite busy. We didn't mind that but something to bare in mind if you are looking for a small hostel.

Staff and hostel were fantastic. Highly recommended for solo travelers. Met a lot of great people and had a blast.

I was extremely happy with my stay at hi Hollandes! Accommodation was very clean and comfortable! I felt like I was staying in a little cottage! Breakfast was amazing also - I was nearly full for the day after it!

• 15th Jul 2014

Just a great hostel! Good value for money. Verry cosy and calm athmosphere.

Staff did not speak English - not a biggie on this island though. A good hostel, relaxing and clean. Good breakfast.

Beautiful setting

Everything about the stay was perfect. Great staff, cake for breakfast, we even hiked in the rain to Dois Rios, which was lots of fun.

Cute and cosy hostel about 10 minutes walk from the centre of the town. Had everything it needed really except the wifi was slow so you couldn't use it for Skype or anything. There wasn't much atmosphere when I was there, but maybe that was just a quiet period. No real complaints!

Best hostel we stayed visited in Brazil. Dorms are more like chalets - very spacious! Everything was clean and tidy and staff were friendly and helpful. Slightly further from the beach than other hostels on the island.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very cool atmosphere, nice people, comfy beds and very rich breakfast!

Great spot!

Hot showers were only mildly warm. No biggie, overall a great stay. Highly recommend it. Staff rocks.

• 25th Jun 2014

Great experience. Whoosh I could have stayed more than two nights.

• 25th Jun 2014

This was a great place to stay, and the staff was incredibly helpful! Very peaceful, with hammocks all over the grounds. Very nice rooms, and an amazing breakfast!! Would definitely highly recommend this hostel.

• 24th Jun 2014

Really good hostel to stay in, highly recommend. It's not right on the beach, it's a few minutes walk away. But honestly, this is not an issue at all

1 2 Next » last »