HI Holandes Reviews

Rua da Assembleia 162, Vila do Abraão Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil

I was extremely happy with my stay at hi Hollandes! Accommodation was very clean and comfortable! I felt like I was staying in a little cottage! Breakfast was amazing also - I was nearly full for the day after it!

• 15th Jul 2014

Just a great hostel! Good value for money. Verry cosy and calm athmosphere.

Staff did not speak English - not a biggie on this island though. A good hostel, relaxing and clean. Good breakfast.

Beautiful setting

Everything about the stay was perfect. Great staff, cake for breakfast, we even hiked in the rain to Dois Rios, which was lots of fun.

Cute and cosy hostel about 10 minutes walk from the centre of the town. Had everything it needed really except the wifi was slow so you couldn't use it for Skype or anything. There wasn't much atmosphere when I was there, but maybe that was just a quiet period. No real complaints!

Best hostel we stayed visited in Brazil. Dorms are more like chalets - very spacious! Everything was clean and tidy and staff were friendly and helpful. Slightly further from the beach than other hostels on the island.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very cool atmosphere, nice people, comfy beds and very rich breakfast!

Great spot!

Hot showers were only mildly warm. No biggie, overall a great stay. Highly recommend it. Staff rocks.

• 25th Jun 2014

Great experience. Whoosh I could have stayed more than two nights.

• 25th Jun 2014

This was a great place to stay, and the staff was incredibly helpful! Very peaceful, with hammocks all over the grounds. Very nice rooms, and an amazing breakfast!! Would definitely highly recommend this hostel.

• 24th Jun 2014

Really good hostel to stay in, highly recommend. It's not right on the beach, it's a few minutes walk away. But honestly, this is not an issue at all

Nothing to complayn about! I realy loved my stay here, I would recommend this place to everybody! I hope I can come back some day :-)

One of the best hostels ever been. The surrondings and the staff was amazing!!! who said the breakfeast was weak?? Was full with fruits, cakes, mousses. Congratulations for this hostel

This is a really lovely, peaceful hostel, set in a beautiful garden. Our private room was in a little separate chalet, which was great for privacy. It also had the best shower we have encountered in any hostel anywhere on our trip in South America (been on the road for 9 weeks so we have stayed at a few!) There was a fantastic communal area. We really enjoyed our stay here and thoroughly recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »