HI Laranjeiras Reviews

Ordem Terceira Street, 13, Pelourinho, Salvador, Brazil

The location and staff were both good. The dorms and bathrooms had a smell of dampness. Showers were good with hot water and there's a good common area with decent wifi. Thought the dorms were pretty basic with no door and some lockers were broken. On balance it was an ok hostel, but could be better.

I stayed here during the World Cup. What I can say, everything was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better hostel during my games in Salvador. very good atmosphere, very nice staff and owner. it's also right in the middle of everything (close to the stadium-10 minutes walk, even less, and next to all the great parties in Salvador in peluorinho area). I highly recommend this hostel!!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Israel

Great location. Breakfast was good, and constantly replenished. Not many people staying, so no atmosphere sadly, even though it was right before Carnaval!