HI-Whistler Reviews

1035 Legacy Way, Whistler, Whistler, Canada

This hostel is way too far from the village!

This is easily one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Facilities, Rooms, Bathrooms, everything is like new, clean and furnished to high standard. I read two main negatives before I booked; staff & location. Personally, I preferred being outside of the village, it's in a peaceful location and I can't fault the hostel for a short stay. All staff were friendly when I was there. If I had one complaint, it would be that it's nice to have breakfast included in an otherwise exceptional hostel.

Extremely clean and huge kitchen! It's not in the Village, but the shuttle buses are regular, day and night. Tickets are $2.50 for a one way ticket.

Cleanest and well throught hostel i ever stayed in. I was there in off season, so not so many people around. The atmosphere might be better during season, but it was nice and quiet, so that was good too.

I've stayed in many hostels over the years, but this is definitely one of the top ones. Good atmosphere, beautiful location, great facilities (games room, internet and laundry) and very modern and clean. The only thing to note is that it's a few kilometers from Whistler Village but if you have a car that's not an issue, and the bus stop is 100 meters away.

This is very nice new clean and modern hostel with first class facilities. The only downside to this hostel is its location. It's located several kilometers south of Whistler Village and I believe there is only one restaurant and small convenience store in walking distance. There is however a bus stop right outside the door with pubic transportation running to Whistler. I can't speak to the frequency or the length of trips of the bus service as I was on motorcycle.

• 24th Aug 2014

The facility is really good, albeit not located in the village, there is a bus that takes you directly there. I stayed in a four person dorm, and really liked how they had the big lockers that were compartmentalized, no A/C though.

We had a private room with an ensuite, the room was a good size, with a huge bed and beautiful views! This hostel is 8km south of Whistler village but if you have a car then it works really well. Would stay again.

Very modern hostel with excellent facilities, is a drive away from whistler village itself but there is a frequent bus. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. The only thing that let it down was the slow wifi that you had to reconnect to for every use! Overall would recommend one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in.

The hostel was (mostly) clean (the shower facilities weren't the best, but still OK). The staff was friendly, and other guests were nice. The lounge was very comfortable and an overall welcoming place. The room was comfortable and clean. However, the ventilation was horrible in our room, and there weren't enough fans for everyone. The staff were sympathetic, but it was impossible to get good sleep. May be better as a winter stay.

1 2 Next » last »