Happy Gecko Hostel Reviews

10 th av. calles 6 y 8, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The atmosphere was amazing! I came in a bit later then planned but they received me well and friendly. Everything was more then I expected beforehand and it made my stay really pleasant. Chapeau

Best thing has to be the location, close to the bus stop, shops, restaurants bars clubs and beach. Dorm rooms are not locked and you are not given a key. Half of the lockers are broken. Breakfast didn't exist (was advertised as included). Wifi good in lobby, no reception in room. Staff friendly and helpful. Stayed in an upstairs room, no peace as the bar is also upstairs pumping music into early hours of the morning. The showers, toilets and mirrors are all outside.

View all Playa del Carmen Hostels