Helvetia Plus - Double Rooms

• Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details), Warsaw, Poland
9.2
Superb 41 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 41 Total Reviews
Helvetia Plus - Double Rooms Located at Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details), Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 00-924 Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details)
92% 41
52.2369987 21.0230040
    Rooms available

14th Apr 2016

The hostel is very well located. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is great (since my room as a 2-bed-private, my breakfast special), everything was very clean and the shared bathroom was very good. The only problem is that I arrived really early in the morning, around 5AM (due to a problem with my transportation and the hostel didn't know that I would come so early) and it took me around 10 minutes to wake up the receptionist. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Austria, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2016

Good location, nice and clean rooms, breakfast was ok, good value for money

• lippertwe6148
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
10th Dec 2015
7.7

I had a private room, so it wasn't quite a "hostel" experience. The room had its own good bathroom. Good hot water, etc. The floor needed a better mopping and the room a better dusting. And the shower needed towel hangers. Staff were nice. I had friends hang out with me and the staff never gave me a hard time about having visitors. Heating was excellent. Common room was sorta empty; thats just luck and time of year. Location was fantastic; all of the best bars were within 20 min walk.