Hiroshima Hana Hostel Reviews

Kojinmachi 1-15, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

Great hostel and friendly staff! Would stay here again if going to Miyajima, close to the station and easy for backpackers. Not too far a walk to downtown either.

This is my second time staying at the hostel. I love having the in room shower & toilet, as well as the curtains on all of the beds. It's located close to the train station which is great for travelers.

Friendly staff. Clean and cozy rooms. Nice common area to meet others and a fully equiped kitchen. I would stay again.

Great location kinda noisy from trains but you get used to it. Good wifi, nice clean showers.

Nice bedrooms, comfortable beds. The bathroom could be bigger, and they could have more bathrooms, but nothing that affects too much. Ten minutes in a slow walk from the nearest JR Train Station. The staff is very helpful. I have nothing to complain about. It was a bit difficult to find the hostel for the first time, and I needed help. But the Japanese are very helpful and one guy showed me the way (he actually walked with me to the door of the hostel).

this hostel is good located close at he main train station with very friendly staff and atmosphere. Perfect for what we paid!

Good hostel and good value. My room (401) was very dark. I had to use a flashlight to look in my suitcase, even in the middle of the day! Excellent location - 3 min. from the train station, which also has tons of good restaurants and a supermarket.

Very close to train station; clean; helpful staff (someone even helped me carry my heavy bags); reading light and lots of outlets next to the bed; curtains for every bed; shampoo, etc in the bathroom; good kitchen; elevator; luggage storage (no lock); small coin lockers; wifi actually works - except in the corner of my room, the signal would go in and out. Only downside is that I could hear the trains all night, but once I was asleep it didn't bother me. Overall: highly recommended.

Stay here. The staff Kana and Tomomi were fantastic. I didn't want to leave. The atmosphere was excellent. I had a private double room. It was great. If you want to meet people and be looked after this is the place. Wifi worked well. Thank you.

• 26th Feb 2015

Stayed there for 2 nights. Staff was very friendly and helpful and hostel was very clean. No complaints. It's conveniently located close to the train station.

amazing place, amazing people, amazing staff. seriously, if u can, stay in Hana Hostel, u gonna love it!

• 16th Feb 2015

Thank you for staying with us. We are very happy to hear you had a great time at our hostel. We hope we can see you again!

Very happy with the twin ensuite room, very good value of money, friendly and helpful staff, cannot ask for a better hostel!

I enjoyed my stay there, good privacy, clean and located very close to the JR and tram station. The staff are friendly and helpful.

They run a good hostel! Good stuff here!

No complaints except that the hot water in the bathrooms tends to run out eg becomes cold after 5 mins - and this is in winter! Otherwise facilities are good, esp recommend the close location to the train station

Such a short walk from the train station. Helpful staff and really nice private rooms.

I loved staying at the Hana Hostel! I was in a 4 bed girls dorm, but most of the time it was just me, my friend visiting from Indonesia, and one other awesome lady from Australia. I was surprised that there was a bathroom with shower ensuite. The staff was super friendly and packed with good advice, and I enjoyed the free sake tasting. (There are events every week.) I would stay there again for sure. I love how this is very close to the station, but you hear trains at night. みなさん、ありがとうございました!

• 6th Feb 2015

Typically Japanes hostel with very thing you needs. The staff was really nice and open, sometimes they organise evening activities as Sake tasting and it was really fun. I realy recommende you this hostels for there availability and there kindness.

The location near the train station was convenient and it was nice to have an ensuite bathroom. I wish there had been lockers in the rooms though.

Nice hostel. I like all the clear signage and the ensuite toilets in the rooms. The wifi is a bit wonky. I recommend they set their DHCP lease times on their wifi routers to a smaller time, such as 1 hour.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4