Hiroshima Hana Hostel Reviews

Kojinmachi 1-15, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

This place was great. Staff were super friendly and loved to party! The free tours they offer of the peace park are awesome!

Very good place to be !

The common kitchen has too small fridge kapacity for all guests. A fridge in each room would be great. Towles should be included in room price. Although VERY low cost for rental it feels strange one must pay extra. Location close to Hiroshima station is really great value. Good to have kitchen facility. The bath room is VERY small like the bathtub. Good aircondition. Poor wifi, like on many other hotels. I recommend any tourist to rent a pocket wifi, Some noise from railway nearby

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

I only stayed here for one night and it was nice, but nothing memorable. It is super easy to get to and everything is nice and clean. There are however no lockers to store your valuables and when you leave you luggage anyone could just come in and take it, there is no security.

Old. Need some rénovations. Noisy. Lack of hot water. Won't go there again,

• 9th Oct 2014

Average. It was really loud and we were disrupted a lot during our sleep. Staff was okay. Location wise is good. Easy to walk to from the train station.

So, i States at Hana Hostel (Hiroshima) for three days and i felt like a normal hotel than hostel. They don't have the friendly atmosphere that I felt in other hostels, even in Japan. The room was pretty good! It was a four girls shared room and we had a clean bathroom inside the room (although very much small). But, the futon and pillow were very thin and uncomfortable. What was worthy, for me, was the location. 5 minutes close to Hiroshima Station and easy to get to the turistic places.

This was an excellent value for money hostel/ryokan. We opted for a japanse style accommodation private room with ensuite. From online photos we knew the ensuite was small, but it was charming, very clean and served us well.The whole room looked lovely, with the Japanese style windows to the tatami mats.The staff were lovley and very helpful. The hostel is very conveniant to the train station, trams, conveniance stores and to the baseball stadium in which we walked to to watch a game.

• 25th Sep 2014

We really enjoyed this hostel. I wish we were there longer than just the one night.

Good Location, Clean, Friendly Staff

The house and manager are good, but flat mates are very bad.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Very close to Hiroshima station which was very useful for early train rides. Kitchen was good. It would have been nicer to have a shower on every floor instead of having to walk up or down a couple flights but actual shower was good. Beer vending machine was good for meeting people and there was lots of information about the surrounding areas.

The hostel is very handy for the train station and I was impressed with everything it had to offer.

from the moment we entered to our departure, the staff were most helpful. A little party was arranged for the evening we stayed which was great fun --cooking pancakes with vegetables and egg. I was pleasantly surprised at the exceptionally clean rooms and showers as well as the value for money

Very friendly staff, interested in their guests. I had a great chat with one of the ladies behind the desk. The facilities are great. I stayed in the Japanese style double room with the ensuite bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean, shampoo and body wash was provided which was a nice touch. As it is Japan, it was tiny. Only downside to the facilities was that despite there being a vending machine for beer, there wasn't one for soft drinks.

It would be great to add some pictures to go along with the directions to make it a little easier to find. It was really close to the train station, I loved having the curtains on each bed, and the shower and toilet in the room. The maps and information I received from the hostel was really good.

The only minor complain would be the absence of real lockers to stock your luggage when you arrive earlier than check-out time, but eveything else was very nice !

• 3rd Sep 2014

Thanks for your well service !!!

• Taiwan

There was nothing about this hostel I didn't love. And the star. Was exceptionally nice :)

• 3rd Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I stayed in. The atmosphere is really great. The location is perfect, only about 2 minutes from the trainstation. But the best thing was the super friendly staff!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5