Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Superb 2244 Total Reviews

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017
7.7

Good location, everything I needed supplied, I lacked lockers in the rooms thought (only on first floor) and it was not as fresh as the other hostels I stayed at in Japan. Totally ok, nice staff!

22nd Mar 2017

It is a great place for the money. It is very close from Hiroshima station but maybe TOO close since you can hear the trains late at night. The staff will provide you with earplugs free of charge so keep this in mind. The staff was great and the room awesome with its own toilet (no shower, twin private).

• Canada, Male, 25-30
7th Mar 2017

It was cheap and good. Unfortunately being that close to the train station you could hear the trains quite a bit but it didn't bother me to sleep. The beds were not that comfy in my perspective - felt like I was sleeping on hardwood and it was quite cold in the room. OVERALL: good bang for the buck, I used it just as a place to sleep and shower only. Staff very friendly.

5th Mar 2017

Staff were very friendly. If you have a chance to meet Ena she is a delight. Very clean. Never had to wait for a shower or a bathroom. Laundry facilities were easy to use and location is perfect since it is close to Hiroshima station.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017

Quite well located being less than 10 minutes walk away from the train & tram/streetcar station. The hostel itself has quite a nice feel to it. The shared space is quite small but the beer vending machine is a good idea. Rooms are a bit old but still very pleasant, and staff are friendly and helpful.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 25-30
22nd Feb 2017

Good hostel close to the train and bus station. Easy to get around from here. Staff were helpful with giving tourist advice and getting around the city but never got the chance to know them. Good atmosphere with a beer vending machine close at hand!

8th Jan 2017

Very convenient. A little trouble finding the building, initially, but then very easy. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Positives: The staff here were amazing, we had left something in our room and they contacted me via email within hours of us leaving the hostel to let us know, offering to send it to our next location -Great location, very close to the main station in Hiroshima -Good kitchen/communal area facilities -The staff provided us with a lot of help and advice for our trip Negatives: - My bed by the window was quite cold at night Note: The noise of the trains did not bother us at all, we slept very well!

25th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my time at Hiroshima Hana Hostel. The staff was amazing, the place was very clean and comfortable, and the location was great. It is right by the train tracks which is super convenient if you have a JR pass, but might be a little noisy if you're a light sleeper. I had no problem with it though, as I had earplugs. They didn't have lockers in the room, which is a shame, but with how safe Japan is, it wasn't a big worry. The staff was the best part--friendly and very helpful!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

This was a very nice hostel with lovely staff. Very close to the train station and about 2 km from main sites (dome etc). With earplugs the trains didn't bother me when sleeping!