Hiroshima Hana Hostel Reviews

Kojinmachi 1-15, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

Very close to train station; clean; helpful staff (someone even helped me carry my heavy bags); reading light and lots of outlets next to the bed; curtains for every bed; shampoo, etc in the bathroom; good kitchen; elevator; luggage storage (no lock); small coin lockers; wifi actually works - except in the corner of my room, the signal would go in and out. Only downside is that I could hear the trains all night, but once I was asleep it didn't bother me. Overall: highly recommended.

Stay here. The staff Kana and Tomomi were fantastic. I didn't want to leave. The atmosphere was excellent. I had a private double room. It was great. If you want to meet people and be looked after this is the place. Wifi worked well. Thank you.

• 26th Feb 2015

Stayed there for 2 nights. Staff was very friendly and helpful and hostel was very clean. No complaints. It's conveniently located close to the train station.

amazing place, amazing people, amazing staff. seriously, if u can, stay in Hana Hostel, u gonna love it!

• 16th Feb 2015

Thank you for staying with us. We are very happy to hear you had a great time at our hostel. We hope we can see you again!

Very happy with the twin ensuite room, very good value of money, friendly and helpful staff, cannot ask for a better hostel!

I enjoyed my stay there, good privacy, clean and located very close to the JR and tram station. The staff are friendly and helpful.

They run a good hostel! Good stuff here!

Such a short walk from the train station. Helpful staff and really nice private rooms.

I loved staying at the Hana Hostel! I was in a 4 bed girls dorm, but most of the time it was just me, my friend visiting from Indonesia, and one other awesome lady from Australia. I was surprised that there was a bathroom with shower ensuite. The staff was super friendly and packed with good advice, and I enjoyed the free sake tasting. (There are events every week.) I would stay there again for sure. I love how this is very close to the station, but you hear trains at night. みなさん、ありがとうございました!

• 6th Feb 2015

Typically Japanes hostel with very thing you needs. The staff was really nice and open, sometimes they organise evening activities as Sake tasting and it was really fun. I realy recommende you this hostels for there availability and there kindness.

The location near the train station was convenient and it was nice to have an ensuite bathroom. I wish there had been lockers in the rooms though.

Nice hostel. I like all the clear signage and the ensuite toilets in the rooms. The wifi is a bit wonky. I recommend they set their DHCP lease times on their wifi routers to a smaller time, such as 1 hour.

Stayed two nights during winter in four bed dorm. Location is close to Shinkansen station (and railway tracks) but some distance to attractions in the city. Most people will want to purchase tram tickets to get around. Very light sleepers may struggle with train noise. Staff are excellent, very friendly

Clean and well located. Great cost-benefit for whom searching for a cheap place just to sleep.

• 31st Jan 2015

I just retires after teaching since 1974. My daughter is teaching in Korea so decided to visit a Japan during my visit. My daughter and I shared a private double. It was very nice. Sleeping on the floor was surprisingly comfortable and nice and warm. Very clean! It is very close to transportation and everyone was so helpful with ideas and direction, The common room provided very comfortable place to meet new people and relax, Good connection on internet. Very nice,

• 28th Jan 2015

Good location near train station. Lots of railway noise through the night and construction work in the mornings so bring earplugs! 4 bed female Dorm had bathroom inside which was good.

Toilet and shower room was small but is ok as toilets are generally small in Japan. Room is quite big to our surprise. There is a hair blower and makeup desk as well. Money well spent..

Only stayed for one night but got a very good impression of the place. Would stay again and recommend!

Our second stay in three years and coincidently the same room! We loved staying in Hana hostel (all of them and J-hoppers too) and this time was no exception. Met amazing people and the staff is amazing (again). Thank you for your hospitality and all the food parties we had. Cannot wait to go back again someday!

We only stayed one night here as we were passing through Hiroshima, and one night was enough. We loved the location to the main station, and the staff were knowledgable, polite and spoke great english. The cons: There was construction next door, which we weren't aware of until after we checked in. And that kicked off at 8am! The rooms are quite cold (we both slept with socks and beanies on), and there was a strange smell coming constantly from our bathroom in our room. It was OK for the cost

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4