Hiroshima Hana Hostel Reviews

Kojinmachi 1-15, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

Fantastic! Friendly english speaking staff and clean, spacious rooms. Especially for the asking price.

• 26th Jun 2015

We had a really nice stay in this hostel ! There were even a restroom in our floor ! The only "bad point" was the distance to the town center (you have lots of way to go there : subway or bus) I recommand this hostel !

Thank you for staying with us. If you have JR Pass , you can take JR Bus from Hiroshima station city center , Peace memorial museum and A-bomb Dome with the pass! It takes about ONLY 10~15min by bus. Even if you do not have the pass , you can get there by Tram.(About 20min) Since our hostel is near the Hiroshima station(5min walk), you can take a train, bus and tram easily. When you come here next time, please use them.We are looking forward to seeing you again! Hiroshima Hana Hostel

They have elevator, if you get a room at 5th floor and have heavy luggage it'll be ok. It's right next to the station so you wil hear the trains if you don't close the window

The staff was really friendly, and the use of their facilities like luggage storage was extremely helpful. There was also a guitar and board games in the common room which was great for passing time and relaxing at night. Our 2 night stay at Hiroshima Hana hostel was a really enjoyable experience and the great location only serves to further enhance this quality of this hostel.

We booked a room in Japanese style for three nights and had a wonderful stay at Hana hostel. The sheets were clean, the room was quite spacious with a view to the Jokoji cemetery and had both toilet and shower. Towels were rentable for an extremely low cost. The staff was helpful and had great English skills. Highly recommended!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you for staying with us. It's a great honor that you had a good time here! We are looking forward to seeing you again. Please enjoy the rest of your trip in Japan! Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Very friendly staff willing to help and give suggestions.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to know you had a good time with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Enjoy the rest of your trip in Japan ! Hiroshima Hana Hostel

At pretty good price with a convenient location Hiroshima Hana is pretty great. The staff are kind and super helpful. I found the atmosphere a little lackluster but I think it's because it's not a raging party hostel and the median age group that happened to be there was over 35.

Comfortable, friendly, helpful, good facilities - what more could you want?

A private twin bed room with an on suite for that price? Ace

I loved my stay here. The staff were so friendly and helpful with anything you wanted help on/ just to chat too. Spent ages practising origami with one of them. Nice chill out time. The rooms are clean though a little on the small side (dorm is anyway). If definitely go back 👌🏼

great location! close to the JR train station, Mazda stadium, convenience stores and other spots. Great staff and awesome atmosphere. I met a lot of cool people here which I liked as a solo traveller. one negative is that because it's close to the train station it can be noisy at times during the night, but I sleep through anything so not a bother for me.

Very friendly staff and good facilities. The room (Japanese style) was clean and comfortable. The staff gave good advices about places to visit. The location is a bit far from the city center but in the other hand it is very close to the station. Anyway, if I return to Hiroshima in the future I will stay in this hotel again :)

AC unit outlet was broken, so we didn't have air conditioning and the room was musty

Thank you very much for staying at Hana! The air conditioner worked well the next day(maybe the main power in the room was off?).. but we will check if there is something wrong with it or not. Thank you letting us know! We hope you enjoyed Hiroshima. Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Very close to the Hiroshima JR station for those traveling by train, but make note that the rest of the city is mostly accessed by walking, street car, or bus, not JR. The lobby is clean and welcoming, staff was friendly, and there's even an elevator to reach the upper floors. Mattress was a little on the thin side, but otherwise the room was nice and the outlets/wifi worked just fine!

Our stay at Hiroshima Hana Hostel was very good. Its extremely close to the station as well as the Mazda Stadium. Our room was lovely and the facilities were very clean. The staff was also very helpful and kind. My only complaint would be the noise of the trains, but I guess it can't be helped because of the proximity.

Loved our stay. Very friendly staff! Would stay again.

Lovely hostel, great facilities, very professional staff, conveniently located. Only two things: first, the hostel is right by the train station and you will almost certainly hear the trains pass at night. It wasn't a problem for me, but if you're a light sleeper, this might not be the place for you. Second, maybe I'm just not familiar enough with hostel life, but I was kind of flummoxed about putting my own sheets on the bed, especially late at night! But maybe that's typical...

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment. We are all glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here and had good sleep. Hope to see you next time again!! Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Just a perfect location, so close to the train station. We enjoyed Hiroshima very much, such a beautiful and interesting city! Staff was great (free sake testing!), common rooms were good, although we just used them once, since we had an ensuite room - yay. Everything was very clear - keep up the good work! All in all just excellent!

I had a small but ultra-clean single ensuing room. The hostel was also in great location for easy access to the train station, and I was very happy with the standard of facilities provided.

Thank you very much for staying here and also your comment. we will keep our cleanliness standard for you to come next time! Thanks again, Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Great location a short walk from the station for a short stop. Helpful, friendly staff

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5