Hiroshima Hana Hostel Reviews

Kojinmachi 1-15, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

It was perfect place in Horoshima. The staff was vert kind and welcoming. Just as ton throw from the JR station.

• 17th Apr 2014

Excellent location 5minutes walk from Hiroshima Station, 5minutes walk to the baseball stadium, also walkable to Peace Park. Strong wifi signal everywhere, full kitchen, 3common areas, everything was spotlessly clean. Super-friendly & helpful staff gave excellent directions & suggestions on things to do, where to eat etc., also organised okonomiyaki & sake tasting nights at the hostel during my short stay.

The 4 bed female dorm was quite tight when all four of were in the room trying to get ready and it is a bit of twist to get onto the top bunk. Other than that.... the hotel was really close to the train station and thus is close to great transport links into Hiroshima and other areas of Japan. They also have a lift which was great. The kitchen and living room was well equipped for our needs and there were two free computers, a TV, books and games available to all hostel stayers.

The Best hostel I have stayed in. The best nights sleep I have had in the 3 months I have been travelling. Also the Okonomiyaki cooking party was great fun and informative, Highly recommended

One of the best places to stay in Hiroshima, super conveniently close to Hiroshima Station but not at all noisy. The western room feels a little cramped, but the Japanese style room was comfortable and roomy. I would definitely stay there again.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I loved Hana Hiroshima! I loved the staff- I left instantly welcome, and my stay was perfect!

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at Hiroshima Hana. We all hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Super convenient if you plan on taking the train for day-trips around Hiroshima.. Do not miss the baseball games ! Good hostel, and friendly staff, like all Hana Hostels I would recommend.

Nearby the JR station

Recommended

It's very close to the station, but that means quite a long walk (or a tram ride) to the downtown. The double room was small and fairly bland. However, it worked as a good basic option.

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate your feed back. As you mention, Western room is a bit smaller than Japanese room, so please take Japanese room if you prefer spacious room :) We all hope to see you again soon.

This was a nice place to stay and only about 5 mins away from the train station, where you can also catch trams. There was a box of origami paper in the shared area with instructions which was a nice touch, along with a tv, water filter and microwave and some books etc.

We had no problems during our short stay, tbh. When I asked about bathrooms, I was told there were 2 (on the ground floor and 5th floor) but when I got to my room, there was a private shower and toilet in the room too. Granted, it was tiny and one girl chose to use the large one on the ground floor, but for a quick shower it was fine. This wasn't a problem, just a mix up in communication when I asked about bathrooms. They also let us leave our bags even after we checked out which was awesome~

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate your comment on Hostelworld. We are happy that you had no problem stay at Hiroshima Hana. We will try keeping up this quality of service. Thank you once again and we all hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

All perfect, it's close the jr station, the staff are very kidness. It's worth every penny

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you had good stay at Hiroshima Hana. We all hope to seeing you again very soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Second stay here. It was a bit busier than the first time, but the staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and fairly comfortable, and the kitchen is nice and big. An area with tables to eat at would be nice, but it was a great place. I'd go back again if I was in the area!

Excellent hostel. I stayed in one of the rooms with 6 beds. I really liked how they had curtains on the beds which gave great privacy. Hostel was quiet. Staff was helpful and friendly. Location is right next to the train station, but about a mile walk from Hiroshima's major attractions. I would 100% stay here again. Good experience all around.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thank you so much for staying at Hiroshima Hana Hostel and leaving a comment. We are glad that you enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Very unhelpful staff: no tips for restaurants, not nice, ... Among 8 hostels that we have done in Japan, it was the worst. Very disapointing...

• 1st Mar 2014

Since we are trying and hoping our guests to have fun in Hiroshima, it is very sad to hear that you did not feel comfortable with our service. We will take your feedback serious and try harder to not make our guests disappoint anymore.

Convenient location, 3 min to Hiroshima train station

Thank you for staying with us! Hiroshima has lots of nice places to go and our hostel can be a base point to launch you to everywhere!

I was just staying one night. Good hostel. Safe, good location, 5 minutes from train station. Dorms are small, but ok. I would stay here again.

Thank you for staying with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Everything was super - thank you very much!

• 24th Feb 2014

Thank you very much to you too!

Very well set up for tourists. Right next to Hiroshima station. Great atmosphere in the hostel and awesome facilities.

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear that you were comfortable with us and enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3