Hiroshima Hana Hostel Reviews

Kojinmachi 1-15, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, Japan

The Best hostel I have stayed in. The best nights sleep I have had in the 3 months I have been travelling. Also the Okonomiyaki cooking party was great fun and informative, Highly recommended

I loved Hana Hiroshima! I loved the staff- I left instantly welcome, and my stay was perfect!

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback on Hostelworld. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at Hiroshima Hana. We all hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Super convenient if you plan on taking the train for day-trips around Hiroshima.. Do not miss the baseball games ! Good hostel, and friendly staff, like all Hana Hostels I would recommend.

Nearby the JR station

Recommended

It's very close to the station, but that means quite a long walk (or a tram ride) to the downtown. The double room was small and fairly bland. However, it worked as a good basic option.

This was a nice place to stay and only about 5 mins away from the train station, where you can also catch trams. There was a box of origami paper in the shared area with instructions which was a nice touch, along with a tv, water filter and microwave and some books etc.

We had no problems during our short stay, tbh. When I asked about bathrooms, I was told there were 2 (on the ground floor and 5th floor) but when I got to my room, there was a private shower and toilet in the room too. Granted, it was tiny and one girl chose to use the large one on the ground floor, but for a quick shower it was fine. This wasn't a problem, just a mix up in communication when I asked about bathrooms. They also let us leave our bags even after we checked out which was awesome~

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate your comment on Hostelworld. We are happy that you had no problem stay at Hiroshima Hana. We will try keeping up this quality of service. Thank you once again and we all hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

All perfect, it's close the jr station, the staff are very kidness. It's worth every penny

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you had good stay at Hiroshima Hana. We all hope to seeing you again very soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Second stay here. It was a bit busier than the first time, but the staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and fairly comfortable, and the kitchen is nice and big. An area with tables to eat at would be nice, but it was a great place. I'd go back again if I was in the area!

Excellent hostel. I stayed in one of the rooms with 6 beds. I really liked how they had curtains on the beds which gave great privacy. Hostel was quiet. Staff was helpful and friendly. Location is right next to the train station, but about a mile walk from Hiroshima's major attractions. I would 100% stay here again. Good experience all around.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Thank you so much for staying at Hiroshima Hana Hostel and leaving a comment. We are glad that you enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Very unhelpful staff: no tips for restaurants, not nice, ... Among 8 hostels that we have done in Japan, it was the worst. Very disapointing...

• 1st Mar 2014

Since we are trying and hoping our guests to have fun in Hiroshima, it is very sad to hear that you did not feel comfortable with our service. We will take your feedback serious and try harder to not make our guests disappoint anymore.

Convenient location, 3 min to Hiroshima train station

Thank you for staying with us! Hiroshima has lots of nice places to go and our hostel can be a base point to launch you to everywhere!

I was just staying one night. Good hostel. Safe, good location, 5 minutes from train station. Dorms are small, but ok. I would stay here again.

Thank you for staying with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Everything was super - thank you very much!

• 24th Feb 2014

Thank you very much to you too!

Very well set up for tourists. Right next to Hiroshima station. Great atmosphere in the hostel and awesome facilities.

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear that you were comfortable with us and enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again!

Super friendly and helpful staff. Great hostel.

Thank you for staying with us! We will try to keep up the good atmosphere at the hostel!

Location is excellent and is a great place to stay. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking to explore Hiroshima and meet friendly people during their trip.

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Nice, very clean hostel near Hiroshima station with cozy japanese style common rooms. The staff was very nice and supportive. I'd definitely stay there again next time I'm in Hiroshima.

Thank you for staying with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Great little place, right near the station, very convenient! Lockers for your stuff, clean, good lounge and kitchen.

Thank you for your feedback! We also have a party on Thursdays and hope you can join us next time! Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to seeing you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3