Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

위치 진짜 좋고! 직원분들도 친절합니다. 5일 묵었는데, 딱히 나쁜점은 없었어요~ 굳이 뽑자면 샤워기 수압 약한거랑, 에어컨이 약한게 살짝 아쉬웠네요.

Great Location on HK island and near Subway, Tram line and Bus stops. Right in the fashion shop area. Nice clean rooms with lockers and some extra niceties and decent aircon. The hostel is split across buildings but that's normal for HK and don't expect big rooms. I would stay again.

Well, there's not much choice in Hong Kong so, I guess it's fine. There's not much atmosphere especially if you're in a different building from the one with the reception (because the hostel, as every hostel in HK, is split into different buildings on the same street, close to each other). Although, as I stood in another building, I noticed it was far cleaner than the main one. Wi-Fi works fine, bathrooms are ok and security is good, regular lockers as expected. The best thing is the location

Really nice hostel to stay at, friendly staff and good location. Would definitely recommend this place!

I definitely recommend staying here. Easy and cheap trip from the airport. Great access to many key Hong Kong locations. Friendly staff. My bathroom door seemed a bit broken... But it still worked. Besides, 1. that was just my room 2. Most hostels don't give you your own bathroom

• 2nd Aug 2014

Our room had a horrid stench when we arrived. We figured out that here was a fridge in the hallway that hadn't been cleaned since it's been there. We bought some fridge refresher for it ourselves. This helped with the smell. The fridge also then stopped working half way through our trip. The staff also tried to charge us for an extra night before we left because they made a mistake about how many nights they thought we were there for. Even though we paid for the correct number of nights.

• 1st Aug 2014

really friendly staff and awesome location wifi is kinda weak and sometimes comes in and out but other than everything was great!!

• 1st Aug 2014

The hallway smelt like durian but other than that we had a pleasant stay.

The information on Hostelworld was incorrect, the hostel does not actually offer free breakfast and it should not be advertised as dong so. The room was cramped and dark. The shower was powerful but there needs to be somewhere to attach it to the wall. A staff member walked into the room without knocking whilst I was changing which I am not happy about.

At first, it looks a little messy and smelly, but - hey - this is Hong Kong. Instead, the place is cool, with comfy beds, helpful staff, fast check-in&out, super location close to everything from ferries to metro to supermarkets or shopping malls. Rooms have AC and I was even given a free botlle of water on my way in. Good atmosphere in the common room, everybody was taliing to everybody. Reccomended place to stay.

I enjoyed my stay at the Hong Kong Hostel, would recomend it. Facilities were pretty clean, staff OK. The only thing is that my room was not in the same building as the common areas, so not the best to socialize with other travellers.

• 30th Jul 2014

I was in a different building then the common room/check in area and that made it difficult to meet people and was an inconvenience. The AC wasn't strong enough to keep the hostel room very cool it was pretty hot in the rooms for my 3 days there.

My three-bed-dorm had an ensuite bathroom with decent water pressure. Wifi didn't reach the room, had to use it in the hallway. Located in a nice area, hostel not hard to find. Supermarket across the street. Would stay again.

Perfect location, polite staff, but old rooms. Our toilet was broken, the bathroom door barely opened and closed. The bed and pillow were very hard (I've lived in Korea, where hard beds and sleeping on the floor is normal). Our tv or remote didn't work. To be honest, we didn't bother to ask about fixing it as we weren't in the room except late at night. It was the cheapest place in Hong Kong, though.

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL. Not because of the hostel- because of the people. I have stayed in this hostel 5 times in the last year, each time I have met lasting friends. This hostel has a really good backpacker culture vibe. Great location, acceptable rooms and bathrooms, but because it's HK some of the rooms are in a different building than the lobby. If you're looking for somewhere quiet and boring with good wifi try Yessin, but if you want a great time and lasting memories- stay here.

Overall I would recommend it. Not the best one if you're trying to make friends because the communal area is pretty tight.

my room was in a second building - one day they told us that there would be no water at all and to go to the main building to shower and use the washroom. some staff was excellent, some staff was rude. not much of a backpacker vibe.

Stayed at a Hostel in the Mirador Mansions and then decided to come here, huge difference. It is definitely a cleaner and safer place to stay at. I stayed in a couple of different 8 people mixed dormitories and found that depending on the room you are assigned to you can have quite a bit of space or just a bit tight of a room. Either way I highly recommend this hostel, you get to meet great people and have a great Hong Kong experience. It has an awesome location too. I would stay there again.

I enjoyed my stay in Hong Kong Hostel. Dorms are clean. Bathroom is also clean. I would recommend this place. Much better than mansions in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Hey as long as it's not the Chungking mansion, right? This hostel is pretty cool. Nothing extraordinary, but it's in Hong Kong so that's nice. The dorm rooms are small (3 people) which is nice if you have cool roommates. Big-up to Allan, and T, I lost your Whatsapp man, add me again.

• 23rd Jul 2014