Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

always a pleasant stay whenever I'm in HK.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Philippines

was a great vacation in a wonderful place. It is quiet, tranquil, nice to stay. actually this is my second time and will be more!! thanks.

I've stayed here for seven years, and will stay here for seven years more...well, when not traveling with wife and child. perfect location for tourists or even when I'm on a business trip.

Great location and amazing staff, always happy to help. Nice place to meet others and share a drink.

Great place! Great staff, great attitude, great rooms, great location - great!

• 16th Mar 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Staff (especially young Amy) was super friendly and helpful. Room was small but clean, including bathroom.

• 16th Mar 2014

Good enough for the price and very central.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Romania

Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Location was excellent as was the value for money. Met some awesome people in the communal area and we all ended up going out to Lan Kwai Fong.

All the members of the staff are nice; my flight was delayed, I arrived at 1:30AM (almost 3h late) and instead of being angry they offered me a private room in order not to awake people who might be sleeping on my dorm. Beds are confy and the place is clean. Very close to the subway. Free computers and tea and coffe from 8 to 10. The only bad thing is that the rooms are spread in different buildings and the common area is a bit small, but I met a lot of people anyway!

Its a nice, safe place. Location is good and i like the area much better then narhan road The girl working in the daytime is very friendly, helpfull and nice! The girl in the evening told me that i have to pay for my towel when i arrived! 4 dollar! And that when you already pay 30 euro for a single room which is very small (but normal in HK) in the end i didnt pay it but Just that you know ... Beds are nice!didnt like HK so much but when i had to go back i would stay here again!

• 11th Mar 2014

What an experience. This is the best hostel dorm that I ever been staying in. Nice staffs with smiling faces. Quick guides to all the interested and popular places are ready when asked. The location of the place is in a famous tourist area not only liked by tourists but also frequented by trendy locals.

great location and nice rooms with really comfortable beds, even on the top bunk. unfortunately our dorm had ensuite bathrooms which had a bit of an issue with the ventilator which caused a damp problem on some days. i'd recommend to try and get a room with no ensuite bathroom and this hostel would be perfect for a stay in hongkong

I loved the location more than anything: easy access to transport, shopping, there's a supermarket opposite (24 hours!), 7-11, and a bus to the airport is around the corner. Wifi isn't amazing at this place, but HK has plenty of Starbucks and Pacific Coffee places. There are some kitchen facilities in the reception area. If all you need is a place to sleep, this is perfect for you, cheap and fine! -ve : my room had no window ]=

I stayed at this hostel before and was very satisfied. This time was similar except for the room and bedsheets that were dirty.

Would've appreciated more maps of Hong Kong!

• 6th Mar 2014

I'm glad I stayed here, the staff were very friendly and very welcoming and helpful. Oh and they have a cat!!!!! Hence why I put "excellent" for facilities haha!!! xD My room: I originally booked a 6-bed, but the receptionist dude gave me a 4-bed which was so nice. I shared with 3 other guys and they were all really nice so I was happy with whom I shared a room. Negatives: the wifi at times was terrible, and my room had no window ]=

Very friendly, welcoming and helpfull staff!

Brilliant location, near to a central tube, area feels very safe. Staff were friendly and helpful. I was actually moved to a different building, only across the street, but as a result felt a little isolated and uncomfortable as I was staying on my own and this building had no reception. I stayed in the double en-suite room, which was large, clean and comfortable, just a little outdated. Good value for money in an expensive city.

I had to change rooms twice in two days when I arrived, I had to pack and move from one building to another, which was inconvenient, especially the second time where I was asked to change rooms at 11 pm, but I was given a room with private bath for the same price as the shared bath I had booked. The final room was old-looking, not well cleaned (dust under furniture) and had a weird smell. Internet was not working well at all - I had to resort to use my phone as hot-spot.

Very friendly, central place. Our room.had a view of the city streets and water. Better than I imagined.

• 28th Feb 2014