Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very friendly staff that made my stay easy and enjoyable. Thanks!

• 3rd Jul 2014

That hostel is the worst I have visited in more than 40 countries and the personal and attention is too bad..

Terrible!! It was the worst hostel ever. How can boiling water machine, a rice cooker and dirty microwave be announced as kitchen in the smallest room ever? I couldn’t find a single cutlet or pot there! Their tap water is definitely inedible and they do not have any water purification equipment to compensate it. Based on what they announced and what I found there I wouldn’t get surprise if their fishbowl wouldn’t be announced as swimming pool. I really can’t recognize the photos on this website.

The staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the area and the transportation. The facilities were nice as well as clean.

• 28th Jun 2014

Reasonable value for the location, rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were alright, some better than others. Common room needs some serious work, ac!! But good general atmosphere, good place to get info and plan your next move

The location was great, right in Causeway Bay in the heart of Hong Kong Island. Our twin room was actually in a different building to where you check in, so we couldn't help but think we where missing out on where the fun was. room was small but had a tv and working air con which was very important as we were there in the peak of summer. bathroom was pretty basic but clean. so overall it was everything we needed but nothing amazing.

The staff made the whole place. Really very kind, helpful and friendly. I arrived for a few day with my little brother and we loved it. Location is perfect. If your looking at hostel accommodation you know you are not arriving to a palace. But it was comfy and did the job. There is so much to do and see in Hong Kong anyway you will not be in the room much. So most important things are a good locations and helpful staff to tell you guys where to go and travel tips. Hong Kong hostel is perfect.

Nice place, very central position close to a lot of shops and causeway bay metro station. Is a good choice if you want to see the city and you don't have too much time. The place has a generally good atmosphere, the rooms are big enough to live in, even though not really clean. Good choice after all.

Third times staying here, always on different building. As usual, it was enjoyable but not much chance to meet other as there was no common room And wifi is on and off, but hk data plan is good so its not big problem. Will always be my first choice when i come to hk

The location is what makes this hostel worth staying at - otherwise in comparison to much cheaper places in mainland China the quality of the rooms didn't come close. But thaťs what you need to expect in an expensive city like HK.

Clean and convenient location.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Singapore

I stayed more than a week and the personnel was very comprehensive as I extended my stay day after day. The hostel is really clean. Rooms are small but not too expensive. Too bad the air conditioning was a bit old and it was quite hot. The location is ideal, 5mn walk to the MTR and tramway. Many buses near by and of course 7 11 just down the building. I recommend !

• 19th Jun 2014

Reception staff very helpful and cheerful. No problem with English. Rooms (ensuite) better than expected. Definite superb value for money. Highly recommended.

• 19th Jun 2014

This place was great. Located close to the metro and even though their commin area is significantly smaller than othet hostels its always full of people ready to chat with and hang out. The staff were so friendly toom I really enjoyed my stay here.

There was however no free toast in the mornings as promised.

my daughter and i stayed in a queen bed size room. Although was small but able to put our big luggage at the side of the bed. The hostel location is super convenient, there was a 24 hours Supermarket near by and easy to take all transport, tram, mtr and bus around the area. . the free wi-fi allow us to cstch up with friends and my husband who was not travelling with us. like the spacious toilet , which is clean and to do simiple laundry. it saved us money to spend on shopping n food

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Female Group, 41+

The rooms are excellent and well-maintained. The rooms are a bit small, but are very comfortable. The location and facilities are excellent and clean.

the hostel has reasonable price and it is very easy to find whre it is. but the bes is not so cozy.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Is good place in the center of Hong Kong in Causway bay. Next to big supermarket , shops and restaurant and park. Also about 15-20 min by bus from Stanley beach. Emmy and here friend are great host. The can help your with everything!!!! in town .One more time ,girls thank you so much for your hospitality and kindnes .

I thought the hostel was lovely and the staff were friendly and helpful.