Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very friendly, central place. Our room.had a view of the city streets and water. Better than I imagined.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

The most convenient and best spot in HK. You can literally get anywhere from the hostel. The Hostel is also located in a secure part of Hong kong.

Super-helpful both staff and the owner! Super safe place. They helped me to charge my new phone& air-floss :) Would definetely recommend this place, stay there for 2 yeras at least, every time like it. 2 minutes from metro, 2 minutes from 24h supermarket. It's cheap to go back by taxi from all salsa-places :)

Basic but decent value for money on HK island, can't complain and would recommend to others

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Wales

Very nice hostel. Especially Amy, the girl working there, is so nice and helpful. You will immediately fall in love with her. Great atmosphere and you meet a lot of people.

It's the first hostel I have been to with space. It has a cat, good staff, one slightly crazy. There are multiple rooms for sleeping so if one is not to your liking, there will be another and the staff are happy to help. All rooms have lockers, there's lots of baggage storage which is needed. Internet in all rooms and reception and 2 computers to use. Free tea and coffee in the mornings and a good atmosphere.

Al always, nice people, nice place, great location, and hope to be there soon!

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Colombia

I am a seasoned traveler and have traveled all over the world, stayed in all sorts of hostels and Guest houses.I have to say I was impressed by the standard and quality of service I received.Everything worked well for me and I got all the help I needed from transport to tourist sites! Brilliant I will be back!

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Japan

We arrived at the Hong Kong hostel @ 8:00am, Thanks to Mr Sam for allowing me and my friend to check-in early. Although the room is small, but it is very clean and well maintained.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Singapore

The place is really near to the MTR Causeway bay station. It's just a walking distance to Times Square too. Besides, there is a midnight ride to Airport (even @ the wee hours) just 5 mins walk from the hostel. I think this place is awesome!!!^^

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

It's location is really nice and nice staff :) but little cold.

I just have two comments: they should not show bedrooms at 1 am when everybody is sleeping. And it is a little bit noisy on the 3 rd floor, specially because they do not allow to close doors of the bedrooms corridors. Thanks!

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. The rooms were lovely. Got a better room than I had paid for. The bathroom was amazing (I want one in my own house). The common room was lovely and the people (including staff) were lovely. The location was brilliant. Right beside the metro and across from a supermarket for some late night snacks.

Great location. Nice staff. I always stay here when I go to HK!

Good value for money! Ideally centrally located and allows you to get easily to Tourist sites and Shopping Malls.Literally 2 mins walk to the Airport Bus.Good place to stay!

Perfect location! Very nice staff and friendly. In the room there's no window to open in the bathrooms, so there's is moisture inside the room. There are some lockers that don't work. Good thing is there is water available and wifi is great.

My room had no windows and paint peeling off the walls, but the staff were some of the friendliest and most helpful staff I've ever come across in hostels. Also nice to find a hostel on the island, instead of having to trapse to and from the horror that is Mongkok. Would definitely recommend.

Outstanding value for the money. I stayed in both singles and dorms while here visiting friends. The rooms are tiny and the facilities basic, but clean and well-maintained. Much better security than most hostels at this price range (card locks on the building and room doors). Helpful staff. Causeway Bay is mostly a name-brand shopping area—safe and well-lit. My one gripe is that the wifi in the building with the singles never worked. Otherwise, exactly what a budget hostel should be.

The Hostel was very convenient in a decent area that is Causeway bay. I enjoyed some Dim sum in a Restaurant just near the Hostel, you should try it! all in all I don`t have any complaints. I will be back hopefully soon.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Chile

I had a good stay! The hostel Staff was helpful with directions, things to do in the Area and all.Because it was my first time in Hong Kong I did not know how to get around,so if you are like me and do not know how to get around the Hostel has free Maps for you.There is also a lot of information in reception written on the wall I believe there a also Hong kong Guide Books that you can borrow.

• 5th Feb 2014