Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

1953 Total Reviews

My 2nd time after almost 4 years and again fully pleased! Last time I came here to party, this time for everything else. This hostel is good for both, as rooms are spread across different floors. This time we stayed for 1 week and have seen 4 different rooms, all small but fine! In one room I had some problems with the hot water - my only complaint besides the street being a bit loud. Folks and atmosphere are great, location too. Our first room even came with a harbour view! Go here or be square

Internet not working in the room, so I have to go to the common room, which sometimes so inconvenience. the room is okay considering its hong kong

This is definitely a good place to stay. The staff is friendly. My room had no window, so we had to air a lot, but it was good overall. The location is awesome and Hong Kong is definitely a place to be.

This was my first time at this hostel. Good staff great location. The only problem that I had was the washroom on the 4F. The washroom was moldy and unclean. I've stayed at many hostels in HK and this was not one that I would go back to again.

• 13th Dec 2014

Great location and cheap. However is was dirty. Bathroom flooded when they used the washing machine. Rather dirty... everywhere. Kitchen is not really a kitchen, more like a microwave and ricecooker, and when your room is in another building 5 min away...

Close to the MTR station and luxury shops

Decent accommodation. Location is great. Near MTR.

Very nice place, and very convenient. The Staff are all very polite, friendly and helpful.

Friendly, helpful staff. The light in my washroom was burnt out. They changed it in a matter of minutes. Very clean facility. Everything was as advertised.

some rooms have wifi in the actual room which is huge bonus. good price. near all the downtown action. wifi in common area only good if your 5 feet from router. we got free room upgrades both times we stayed there.

No breakfast but theirs a grocery store across the street.

This is where you go to if you're on budget, simply in need of a bed to crash. Just around the corner from Causeway Bay MTR station in Hong Kong Island, the location is as convenient as it gets with access to public transit network as well as shops and restaurants around. Safety-wise, a slightly better environment than the main counterpart of this category across the harbor in TST. Dorms have electronic card keys w/ $100 deposit. Don't expect much from the facilities though, clean but mininal.

Delighted with Hong Kong hostel. The staffs were friendly and efficient. Would strongly recommend this place!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

點解飲水機d水係自來水,冇可能拿來飲

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Internet is awful. The social area is crammed with seats that encourage very little interaction but that seems to be what the guests want. I was upgraded to a 3 bed room with a private shower for free so that was pretty awesome.

Very good location for that price. Friendly staff , had fun there .

• 29th Nov 2014

they stay was OK not amazing but ok, its clean, it´s safe, the showers have warm water, the stuff is friendly so all in all is it ok, but don´t compare it to European or NZ/Aussi Hostels, compared to them is it just average, but it was nice to stay there i stayed total about one week, so i recommend the hostel as a good and cheap please.

I was disappointed that they didn't already have a record of my deposit. I was lucky that I was able to get on the internet. The wifi in the main area did not work for me.

• 28th Nov 2014

Great location but confusing directions. Friendly staff. Sheets and bathrooms were clean but floors were filthy.

Cheap hostel with nice staff, there was a few things that I think should be improved though. Not possible to fill a bottle of water with drinking water, but you receive one small bottle of water when you arrive then you have to buy water. The wifi didn't always work for me and my friend in the small lobby area/kitchen and there was no Wifi coverage by the beds on our floor.

• 22nd Nov 2014