Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I had a good stay! The hostel Staff was helpful with directions, things to do in the Area and all.Because it was my first time in Hong Kong I did not know how to get around,so if you are like me and do not know how to get around the Hostel has free Maps for you.There is also a lot of information in reception written on the wall I believe there a also Hong kong Guide Books that you can borrow.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Belize

Excellent place to stay. I stayed in a 8 bed dorm. It was a large room very clean and nice. The location is great. Right next to the MRT station and its so easy to get to all the good places in HK. Very friendly staff. Would highly recommend this place.

Brilliant location, very central and very close to the MTR & shops/restaurants. Incredibly friendly, fantastic staff. :) Room was a bit small but it is Hong Kong so that's really to be expected. Really good hostel, I recommend it :)

Toast in the morning was advertised but not provided. Other than this the hostel was alright. Building layout is very confusing, some people struggle to find the hostel as there are no signs for it. More staff are needed as the queue for reception can get very long. Would still recommend the hostel as it has a good location though and good atmosphere.

The location is very good. There are many restaurants and shopping centers nearby. Living in HK is expensive and the price/quality is quite alright in this hostel. Staff was friendly but very busy because the hostel was fully packed during Chinese Spring festival holiday. The power sockets in our room didn't work but it took rather long time to get it fixed (two days). When we arrived to our room the sheets hadn't been changed. There were also THREE false fire alarms during our stay.

it smells like mold a lot.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I like the location bcoz it's near to MTR & shopping center. The private twin bedroom was too small & the bed was hard. No towel hanger inside the bathroom. The exhaust fan didn't work out. Anyway the bathroom was new. I came during Chinese New Year and the hostel rate was quite expensive for private twin bedroom. But I have recommended to my friend who will visit Hong Kong next May.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

The location was ideal for shopping! The rooms were plain but it was all that was needed! The lobby was really cool and a neat atmosphere! The bunk beds squeak was annoying but not much was bad! MTR was really close which is ideal! Had an awesome stay!

• 1st Feb 2014

Great place to spend a few days in Hong Kong, good location, friendly staff and social atmosphere.

Conveniently located in Causeway Bay three minutes walk from the MTR station, buses and trams to Central. Lots of good cheap eats (street food) nearby. Bus to airport stops nearby. Hostel is clean and secure. It is expensive for what you get, but that is Hong Kong, not the hostel. My only real complaint is that the beds were ridiculously creaky, every time anyone in the dorm turned over it made a racket. Overall though, safe, clean and convenient, would stay there again if back in Hong Kong.

Brilliant Hostel! I have been here before and I keep coming back. I feel right at home and when i get off the Airport I just get Bus A11 that drops me near Sogo Department store that is just near the Hostel. If you like shopping SOGO is the place to Shop.

The staff is SO sweet and willing to help, this is in a great location in causeway bay and easy to find, and it is clean and has everything you need. My room was a bit cold so if you're traveling in the winter months, pack a sweatshirt! Highly recommended.

very small room, but it worths

The Hostel offers free linen and the sheets so you don`t have to pay for that! there are a few other free things like the wifi Coffee and Tea in the morning, some floors have free water filter so that is convenient.If you want to stay on the Island then this is a place for you!

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Lovely place to visit the city. It is convenient, for it's placed at the mid part of the island. Hence, you can travel anywhere in Hong Kong without much trouble. The place itself is really clean and nicely taken care of. The staff is really nice and helpful. The common room is the perfect spot to meet travellers!

nice little hostel in an excellent location. perfect as a base for exploring the city. real good value for money.

Nice set up of the Hostel, the rooms are a variation I stayed in single private but I know they have all sorts of rooms Dorms,Double,triple even quad rooms.You can also grab a cup of free coffee or Tea in the mornings that is also free.The Hostel is Situated in a brilliant location and there are Restaurants in the area. I love it!

I love Causeway bay where the hostel is located you can get bus A11 to the Airport just 1 minute walk from the hostel.Very convenient to get around Hong Kong.I love the Hostel and the people I me during my stay there.

I highly recommend it.You can do an early check -in if you arrive before check in time.The rooms are of a good size for Hong Kong.The room was also quite with a TV.

Good price and Manager was very friendly and kind to me but was always in a hurry but that is just Hong Kong style :) Little annoying that when I took the sheets off the bed so that they would be cleaned the cleaners simply put the same sheets back on the bed without washing them, apart from that no complaints.