Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

2020 Total Reviews

We booked a private room, so were given a room in another building across the street. It meant the atmosphere was not great, not really anyone to meet, not great kitchen/ lounge facilities. We could have used the main common area across the street though. Room was not particularly clean. Great location though, and pretty good value for money.

It´s OK No breakfast well located. We stayed in a private double room with bathroom for 2 nights and it was OK

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

The room was tiny. The hostel is dirty and smells bad. It is hard to sleep and the beds are not comfortable. Not the place if u want to sleep or take a good shower

You get what you pay for. But beware, posters appeared during my stay informing guests that the hostel was operating without a license and guests may be refused access to the building. Other than that great location, helpful staff and good value for money.

good location, really nice and helpful stuff. 24 hours check in.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • China

Location is good very close from the train station and few stops away from the good side of town and night life. The wifi is not realiable ( at least when i stayed) They have toast and coffee in the morning. Overall good for the money

Really kind and helpful staff. Easy to talk to on the phone.

One of the best places to stay in hong kong , the price is great and whats even greater is the location !! Its amazing ! Just in the heart of vibrant hk and may be 30 seconds from causewaybay metro station :D although i really liked the place however there were some problems that i really hope they can solve : firstly , the dorm for 6 persons was incredibly small !secondly the electric sockets werent good at all and the reception doesnt have adaptors,apart from that the place is very cool :D

Great hostel with great location, friendly and helpful staff. It would be better if there is the heater in room for winter.

Ms. Amy is so accomodating and friendly. we will surely stay there when we visit Hongkong again this year.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Philippines

When first entered, the customer service was very good and made me feel welcomed, the room was ready right away and clean. Very pleasant stay! Would recommend for a short trip and good budget.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

My 2nd time after almost 4 years and again fully pleased! Last time I came here to party, this time for everything else. This hostel is good for both, as rooms are spread across different floors. This time we stayed for 1 week and have seen 4 different rooms, all small but fine! In one room I had some problems with the hot water - my only complaint besides the street being a bit loud. Folks and atmosphere are great, location too. Our first room even came with a harbour view! Go here or be square

Internet not working in the room, so I have to go to the common room, which sometimes so inconvenience. the room is okay considering its hong kong

This is definitely a good place to stay. The staff is friendly. My room had no window, so we had to air a lot, but it was good overall. The location is awesome and Hong Kong is definitely a place to be.

One of the dodgiest hostels I've ever stayed at, no atmosphere and tiny common area and the bathrooms are a joke.

This was my first time at this hostel. Good staff great location. The only problem that I had was the washroom on the 4F. The washroom was moldy and unclean. I've stayed at many hostels in HK and this was not one that I would go back to again.

• 13th Dec 2014

Great location and cheap. However is was dirty. Bathroom flooded when they used the washing machine. Rather dirty... everywhere. Kitchen is not really a kitchen, more like a microwave and ricecooker, and when your room is in another building 5 min away...

Close to the MTR station and luxury shops

Decent accommodation. Location is great. Near MTR.

Very nice place, and very convenient. The Staff are all very polite, friendly and helpful.