Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice place, and very convenient. The Staff are all very polite, friendly and helpful.

Friendly, helpful staff. The light in my washroom was burnt out. They changed it in a matter of minutes. Very clean facility. Everything was as advertised.

some rooms have wifi in the actual room which is huge bonus. good price. near all the downtown action. wifi in common area only good if your 5 feet from router. we got free room upgrades both times we stayed there.

No breakfast but theirs a grocery store across the street.

This is where you go to if you're on budget, simply in need of a bed to crash. Just around the corner from Causeway Bay MTR station in Hong Kong Island, the location is as convenient as it gets with access to public transit network as well as shops and restaurants around. Safety-wise, a slightly better environment than the main counterpart of this category across the harbor in TST. Dorms have electronic card keys w/ $100 deposit. Don't expect much from the facilities though, clean but mininal.

Delighted with Hong Kong hostel. The staffs were friendly and efficient. Would strongly recommend this place!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

點解飲水機d水係自來水,冇可能拿來飲

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Internet is awful. The social area is crammed with seats that encourage very little interaction but that seems to be what the guests want. I was upgraded to a 3 bed room with a private shower for free so that was pretty awesome.

Very good location for that price. Friendly staff , had fun there .

• 29th Nov 2014

they stay was OK not amazing but ok, its clean, it´s safe, the showers have warm water, the stuff is friendly so all in all is it ok, but don´t compare it to European or NZ/Aussi Hostels, compared to them is it just average, but it was nice to stay there i stayed total about one week, so i recommend the hostel as a good and cheap please.

I was disappointed that they didn't already have a record of my deposit. I was lucky that I was able to get on the internet. The wifi in the main area did not work for me.

• 28th Nov 2014

Great location but confusing directions. Friendly staff. Sheets and bathrooms were clean but floors were filthy.

Cheap hostel with nice staff, there was a few things that I think should be improved though. Not possible to fill a bottle of water with drinking water, but you receive one small bottle of water when you arrive then you have to buy water. The wifi didn't always work for me and my friend in the small lobby area/kitchen and there was no Wifi coverage by the beds on our floor.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Very very small, but that's pretty standard in Hong Kong! This place was really nice, clean, and the location was great. I'd happily stay here again.

A nice place to stay in the center of Causeway Bay. Close to the metro station. Not really hard to find if you just follow the directions of the hostel. Tip: get yourself a Octopus card at the metro station, you can pay the metro with it and in lots of stores...

Location is convinient, not too tricky to find. Has a nice lounge area, small kitchen with rice cooker, microwave and some utensils. (Dont leave any food there unless you want it to be eaten by others). The reception can lend you a power adapter for HKs electrical wall plugs.

I arrived about 11p.m. They offered me 4 people room instead of 8 but I had to go to another building. It was close so I didn't feel uncomfortable. Also they provided towel for free. The room was clean and with toilet. I had only one night there, and I can recommend this place to other travelers. Free wifi and great location is guaranteed for you.

They don't clean every day, so you need to keep the room clean at all times

• 20th Nov 2014
  • China

Really nice place to stay and has perfect location in the middle of all the shops! Really good wifi and friendly staff.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

A good hostel. I had a prívate Room, it smell horrible them the y change me to anotaré Room. Very good staff, location is excellent.