Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very clean. Great Location. Friendly and helpful staff. Internet is fast but drops around every 10 minutes. Showers in the private room are required to be manually turned on 15-20 minutes before you shower and the hot water comes from a local tank meaning a shower can only be about 10-15 minutes. We had two people in our room so we needed to wait 20 minutes, one shower, then wait 20 minutes again for our partner. Shower system needs to be updated. Overall, great bargain. Highly recommended.

What really made the stay special to me was the staff. When I realized that I did not have enough currency exchanged to take the train (and make it to my flight on time) the owner exchanged it for me even though they do not usually exchange Taiwanese money. That really saved my rear.

• 16th Jan 2015

The best thing about this hostel was definitely the beds. They were one of, if not the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever encountered. The showers were really nice as well, and the rooms were really secure, as everything requires a key card to gain access. My only problem was with the wifi, which I didn't have access to in my particular room, and the elevators that were basically dysfunctional. Not a problem if you don't mind stairs but it can be quite an issue if you have large suitcases.

good hostel, nice stuff, not really easy to find, all in all a good hostel

No hot water first day...( maybe I used the shower in wrong way...), and the wifi is only provided in public area, super unstable... :( Super convenient to the MTR station, located @ busy causeway bay, U can get everything u want. Good for short stay...

• 10th Jan 2015
  • China

great customer service

• 9th Jan 2015

no wifi connection in the room on the 6th floor, very nice and helpful staff!

sometimes wifi did not working. but manager is so kind. near the guest house, causeway staion is there. so easy to go another place.

Man at reception not helpful at all, however the young girl was very keen to help.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

The rooms Are extremely small, and the furniture is old. I had a dresser which was broken. My luggage was on the floor all time. No tables to be Used. No comfty at all. I have no way to walk in the room. I think is Overpriced. The staff is really nice.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

The staff are FANTASTIC helping me with great advice on getting to different places and also assisting me get the airport bus, which is just around the corner from the hostel. This was my second time staying here in a year and I will definitely return the next time I am in HoingKong. Tom

• 6th Jan 2015

Very good! Made a reservation for single room with shared bathroom, got room with included bathroom for the same price! Friendly and helpful staff, would definitely recommend it!

This place is in a good location close to a big park, metro station and lots of shops. I was in a 4 bed dorm with its own bathroom which was roomy enough (by HK standards) and clean, but I wouldn't like to have been in the 6 bed 'dorm' which was very open as all others passed through it. The atmosphere was not the best because there was no common area in my part of the hostel. The staff were very friendly though.

This was the worst hostel i've ever been to. We booked a double private room which turned out to be 5 sq m with two level bank bed - this was not very good option as i was wih my wife. The room has no window at all and the toilet which was the shower at the same time was around 1 sq m and it was disgusting. Additional to all the room was in opposite building from reception which made communication not very easy. Entrence to room was through the warehouse of blankets.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »