Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great location in Causeway Bay and near a sub station. The room was tiny with 3 beds cramped in, but had a decent common area

Hongkong hostel has the best location for me. It is very accessible and very cheap. Will def come back here!

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

We were happy overall with our stay. The location is excellent and very close to the subway. We had a private room and it was very clean. Coffee and tea were offered in the morning.

A great hostel in Hong Kong. It was my first time in Hong Kong and the staff made me feel welcome and were there to help. I booked the 8 bed dorm but was put into a 3 bed room for the same price, and I stayed for more days than I had booked for and they were cool with me paying at the end. Decent common room to meet people and kitchen to make your own food/tea/coffee. Great location round the corner from underground station and 24hr store. There's a hostel cat which makes himself known to all

advertise a kitchen but have one rice steamer. place was filthy. cobwebs in the shower, whole place was grimey and had cats running around. im severely allergic to cats and had to fight to get one out of my room that decided to hide under my bed. paid the 4 nights but ended up using the place just to store my bags. refused to sleep there.

I was in a single private en-suite. Clean room, good location, helpful staff. However, One night i returned to find a random person sleeping in my bed. Turns out he was given my rooms key instead of a communal bunk-bed room. The situation was solved quickly, yet perhaps better co-ordination at reception could avoid this. Apart from this incident, great stay!

The staff were friendly and helpful. I booked an 8 person dorm but they ended up putting me in a really small 3 person dorm. There were road works going on outside every morning which meant I couldn't sleep at all. The social aspect of it isn't the best, however I did make some good friends in the end. The location is really good as its only 2 stops from central.

Everything was clean, tidy and well funtioning. According to the price I think it's quite good value.

• 4th Mar 2015

Hong Kong Hostel proved to be much better than I expected. I stayed in a single room. It was clean and the design pleasant and colorful. The common room is nice and lively painted. They serve hot beverages for free in the morning, which was a very nice surprise. The best part is the position. I stayed in HK for one week and never used the subway or a bus. You can walk anywhere from the hostel. If you don't like to walk the subway is just behind the corner anyway.

• 3rd Mar 2015