Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I think the staff should learn more english. They tend to get confused when we talk to them.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Very good location and good price.

I checked my credit card and they charged me the deposit... but also I paid the whole booking on cash on site. You should return the money to my credit card. Please contact me on my email juanpjimenez@hotmail.com

Did everything I wanted it to

The room was really really small, so we had the opportunity to get to know how the people might live in Hongkong. Great! :)

• 7th Nov 2013

Great value for money hostel in a central part of Hong Kong. room was fine and it was our second stay there. Highly recommended much better than Chung King Mansions!

Reliable staff and place to stay and good value.

1. There's a sewage hole inside of my room causing an odor smell. The management has covered it with some tiles but it's not effective. Please seal the sewage hole properly. Not only that the odor is disturbing, it could cause illness to your patrons. 2. It would be better if the patron could adjust the air conditioning. It was left fixed at a high fan speed and the noise is disturbing.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Malaysia

We enjoyed staying at Hong Kong Hostel. It is placed at a very convenient place in Causeway Bay, where you can easily catch subway, bus, & ferry to discover HK and its islands. The room and sanitary were clean, we appreciated having a micro waves & fridge in the living room. Also we appreciated, the staff for their kindness and their help full advices.

• 30th Oct 2013

The staff are very friendly and helpful and the location is great! It's a great place to stay in this amazing city.

• 27th Oct 2013

I had a fantastic time, great people, very comfortable and clean. Many stories to be had at this place!

I wad not in the hostel I booked actually. It is hard to socialize as the rooms are in different buildings, the common room is probably not in the building your room is located. Sanatory facilities are quite good, te price is however to high for what you get.

• 22nd Oct 2013