Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Room hadn't been cleaned when we arrived... Blind didn't cover window, Staff got confused when checking in

No so good

Basically, it is okay. But the space of room and Toilet are quiet not enough to put your belonging. Which mean you have to put all your stuff under your bunk, and toilet is too close to your bed.

At least 4 different Hostels under the one name in same building but different floors. Prices on website not true to the price you end up paying when you book. It all seems dodgy and when I wanted to extend my stay I was told to book online instead of just paying over the counter. Would have stayed longer but was not willing to as it was all too hard.

I loved it

Such a good location on HK island right next to Causeway MTR, friendly staff, and such clean rooms! The bed was extremely comfortable in our private double room with private bathroom. The shower was amazing as well as the air conditioner and wifi. Only downside was there was no breakfast, only coffee and tea available.

Very nice room in an exzellent location. The Staff is very helpful and friendly. If we come back to Hongkong, that will bei our choice for sure!!

• 11th Apr 2015

Not much I can say positive about this place. The atmosphere is completely dead - possibly because the common areas are depressing and poorly furnished. The staff was listless or indifferent. The rooms were drab, not clean (though not dirty), and tiny, even for HK standards. The breakfast was barebones. The location is good, but the place is hard to find.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »