Hong Kong Hostel Reviews

A1, 3/F, Paterson Bldg., 47 Paterson St., Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I love staying at Hong Kong Hostel. To be honest I'm not really a hostel type person. I prefer a hotel room with my own bathroom, but since Hong Kong is so expensive... I come to Hong Kong about 4 times a year and every time I come I stay at Hong Kong Hostel. I love the location, right in the middle of Causeway Bay, close to the MTR and great shopping. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are good. The staff is always extremely helpful and nice. I recommend Hong Kong Hostel to anyone.

• 15th Feb 2015

Excellent location 3 minutes walking from Causeway Bay subway stop. The room was clean. Small, but this is HK. The bathroom looked like it had been recently renovated. The shower temperature and pressure was perfect!

Water not so hot

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

The best location for a hostel type accommodation you could ever find!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

Accommodations were very basic, and the room was very cramped, not exactly comfortable, but it's Hong Kong and for the price, it was hard to pass up. Although, I might splurge and spend a few more bucks a night, for a bit more space next time in Hong Kong. No major complaints (minus a minor mix-up with telling a new guest my bed was theirs). I don't think I'd stay here again though. Wifi was really poor, which was inconvenient for all guests. Met some great people though!

The location is perfect - you are right in the middle of everything. But this isn't a hostel in a traditional sense as its rooms are spread not only over different floors but also buildings. I ended up in a flat with 2 four-bed rooms that had its own kitchen and some kind of living room. it wasn't bad at all minus the quirky images of dogs everywhere which made me feel like I broke into some fetishist's house.

The hostel provided me with what I needed - a bed for a few nights. Meanwhile I got to enjoy Hong Kong and meet some fun people at the hostel!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

ended up in a place that is not part of the hostel. few blocks, over, it was someones apartment. (that he and his family) lived in. there is no lobby, and 0 facilities. very disappointing. maybe its not like that in the main building but they only tell u where u are staying after u arrived and after u paid the full amount.

it is really good as a hostel. easy to reach everywhere.

• 6th Feb 2015