Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

very friendly stay within a family atmosphere

This place is amazing, warm and friendly. Felt like at home. Clean rooms,good breakfast and helpful staff one of the best hostel i have ever stayed.

Small and homely guesthouse, with welcoming hosts and great breakfast. Bit of a language barrier due to our very poor Spanish, but owners helped us as much as possible. Room was small, but cosy, and everything very clean. Felt a bit like staying at your Grandma's house! We arrived late and only stayed 1 night, but enjoyed out stay.

I would stay here again! Beautiful view and spotless!

The staff was friendly, very clean and homey. One of my best breakfast in South America. Walking distance to visiting sites

I really liked this guesthouse. It is very homely and the owners are super efficient.I arrived really early on the morning and although my room was not ready yet they made me feel extremely welcome, offering me coffee and breakfast. The room, and the shared bath room were clean. There is hot water, wifi amd a computer. But the main thing i really liked is that i felt extremely safe ( i am female traveling alone). It is a bit out of centre but definately walkable

lovely hosts and great breakfast. very clean and great view!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Comfortable room and beds, very nice hosts and very good breakfast incl. fruits.

The location was good for us as we prefer tro be away from the tourist centers and nearer the real action of a city like Puerte Montt. We felt welcomed by all of Eliana's family and accepted as friends. For us this was very special. We welcomed any advice about Puerte Montt and la Seniora sent us to a very special restaurant that was a memorable experience. muchas gracias por todo, Eliana, nosotros lo recomenderemos tu Hospedaje a todo del mundo, muchas gracias a todo.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

It was an amazing friendly host, she take care of all, the breakfast was excellent, she helps us where she can. We feel very comforteble and welcome!

• 3rd Feb 2015