Hospedaje Vista al Mar

9.6
Superb 255 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
27th Apr 2017

I liked it a lot. I like that I was able to dorm with other women. The location was perfect. The staff was nice. They had a nice breakfast and a book with useful info.

• Australia, Female, 41+
8th Apr 2017

A really great B&B, comfortable, roomy and well cared for. The breakfast is well beyond the standard Chilean, with juice, fresh fruit salad, real coffee, cereals and even biscuits provided for gluten sufferers. A great location with views over Puerto Montt, the harbour and distant mountains. My very helpful host provided me with a map, with the sights, restaurant areas and shortest routes marked and advice on where to go. Highly recommended.

31st Mar 2017

Very nice calm place! Being a bed and breakfast this place is ideal for a quiet night! Room and bathroom suuper clean! I had to leave early, and they made breakfast earlier for me! Would definitely come again!

×