Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

One of the greatest place I have stayed in during my trip in South America. The family-run hostal, delicious breakfast (fresh fruits!), helpful owner, very clean room and bathroom, excellent Internet connection, beautiful view from the balcony and good location. I would definitely come back.

Excellent breakfast! As with many places in Chile, I was woken up by barking dogs, but it wasn't as bad as some places I've stayed.

• 21st Apr 2014

Great place to stay in Puerto Montt! Nice view over the city, about 10-15min away from the bus terminal, city center & Angelmo. Eliana was very welcoming and provided us with all the information we needed. Breakfast was good & we felt very comfortable while staying at her house. RECOMMENDABLE!!!

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts