Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

I stayed for one night. First, the location is good. Main Bus Station is 10 minutes away from the hostel. The hostel is in the hills and you can see great view from the window. Second, room and bathroom are great. Bed is comfortable and bathroom is clean. Hot water comes out anytime and there is bathtub too. Third, breakfast is amazing and the service is great. Last, the owner is so kind and friendly. We didn't talk that much but I could feel their hospitality. Hope to come again and stay longer

Fantastic place! Very clean and comfortable. And the best breakfast in Chile!!!! Homemade bread, ham, cheese and scrambled eggs. Make a sandwich! Plus yogurt, cereal and fruit salad. Also the fastest wifi in Chile!

lovely people, however very suggestive of some tours. the problem was that they were 100% in Spanish and we didn't understand a thing. i suggest doing some research first. Everything else was great .

Hello Everyone, I recently stayed at Hospedaje Vista al Mar and had a great experience! Eliana-is very nice and welcoming and it feels like you are more a part of the family when staying here versus just being one of many there for a bed, shower, and breakfast. The home is cozy and warm (important for this time of year). The beds are clean, the showers hot, and the breakfast is sufficient to top you off before venturing out to see the local sites in and around Puerto Montt. Safe travels everyone

• 4th Sep 2015

This is was my second stay here returning from Patagonia . Ellie is a great warm welcoming host. She makes really good fresh bread for her guests and is always there to help you. I felt very welcomed and cared for while staying there and would highly recommend her hospedaje. It is clean, warm, and always has hot water. It's close enough to the bus terminal and the new area of town. Ellie makes her guests feel great and it was the highlight of my return trip back to Santiago to stay with her agai

I really enjoyed my stay here. Ellie is a kind and a warm person. I felt really welcomed, like staying at Grandmas house. She makes fresh bread for guests and the breakfast is really good. When I was leaving for the bus she even brought out extra food and insisted I make a lunch to bring with me. I have never felt so cared about while staying at a hospedaje! Highly recommend her home for your accommodation !

Got in late and the owner had stayed up to welcome us and settle us in. The room was warm, clean and cosy. Breakfast was amazing and they helped us book our further travels. It was like being welcomed into a family. We had a lovely stay.

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts