Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

Hello Everyone, I recently stayed at Hospedaje Vista al Mar and had a great experience! Eliana-is very nice and welcoming and it feels like you are more a part of the family when staying here versus just being one of many there for a bed, shower, and breakfast. The home is cozy and warm (important for this time of year). The beds are clean, the showers hot, and the breakfast is sufficient to top you off before venturing out to see the local sites in and around Puerto Montt. Safe travels everyone

• 4th Sep 2015

This is was my second stay here returning from Patagonia . Ellie is a great warm welcoming host. She makes really good fresh bread for her guests and is always there to help you. I felt very welcomed and cared for while staying there and would highly recommend her hospedaje. It is clean, warm, and always has hot water. It's close enough to the bus terminal and the new area of town. Ellie makes her guests feel great and it was the highlight of my return trip back to Santiago to stay with her agai

I really enjoyed my stay here. Ellie is a kind and a warm person. I felt really welcomed, like staying at Grandmas house. She makes fresh bread for guests and the breakfast is really good. When I was leaving for the bus she even brought out extra food and insisted I make a lunch to bring with me. I have never felt so cared about while staying at a hospedaje! Highly recommend her home for your accommodation !

Got in late and the owner had stayed up to welcome us and settle us in. The room was warm, clean and cosy. Breakfast was amazing and they helped us book our further travels. It was like being welcomed into a family. We had a lovely stay.

very friendly stay within a family atmosphere

This place is amazing, warm and friendly. Felt like at home. Clean rooms,good breakfast and helpful staff one of the best hostel i have ever stayed.

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts