Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

I would stay here again! Beautiful view and spotless!

I really liked this guesthouse. It is very homely and the owners are super efficient.I arrived really early on the morning and although my room was not ready yet they made me feel extremely welcome, offering me coffee and breakfast. The room, and the shared bath room were clean. There is hot water, wifi amd a computer. But the main thing i really liked is that i felt extremely safe ( i am female traveling alone). It is a bit out of centre but definately walkable

lovely hosts and great breakfast. very clean and great view!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Comfortable room and beds, very nice hosts and very good breakfast incl. fruits.

The location was good for us as we prefer tro be away from the tourist centers and nearer the real action of a city like Puerte Montt. We felt welcomed by all of Eliana's family and accepted as friends. For us this was very special. We welcomed any advice about Puerte Montt and la Seniora sent us to a very special restaurant that was a memorable experience. muchas gracias por todo, Eliana, nosotros lo recomenderemos tu Hospedaje a todo del mundo, muchas gracias a todo.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Couple, 41+

It was an amazing friendly host, she take care of all, the breakfast was excellent, she helps us where she can. We feel very comforteble and welcome!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Eliana is very sweet and helpful! She was very interested in talking to me and helped me with whatever I needed. The house was very clean and felt like home. I was able to walk to the house from the bus terminal with my large backpack and had no problems. I would definitely recommend to others!

• 26th Jan 2015

The hostel is a really nice place to stay at in Puerto Montt, the owner is very friendly and helpful! The rooms, the atmosphere and the breakfast was amazing!

Eliana [the owner] is a wonderful host. She makes you feel so welcome in her home. She is so helpful and was ringing around to get information on bus departures for me. She made time to sit and chat to me [and claimed she could understand my bad Spanish !] The breakfast is delicious with fresh fruit salad. There is a lovely lounge area for the use of guests with a great view of the sea and the volcanos . Also a computer for those of us who travel unencumbered by i. devices !

Only spent one night there on my way to Chiloé. The hospedaje is run by a lovely granny and a more grumpy grandpa. Excellent rooms & facilities. A bit pricey, but we're speaking about individual rooms here, so that's OK. Very clean. Can't really say more since I spent little time there.

A lovely place, very clean with an excellent breakfast. Thank you

One of the best hostels I have stayed during my 6 month trip. And the reason is that the owner is so kind and wonderful. I arrived in early morning waiting for check in, she still offered me breakfast and asked me if I need anything else. Very warm family run hostel. Comfortable, safe, makes you feel like home. And I need to leave early in the morning, she get up really early to make hot breakfast for me. Best stay ever.

Dieses Hostel verdient wirklich den Bergriff "familiär"

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts