Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

We had a wonderful stay. Safe, very clean, great view from upstairs, good breakfast and helpful and kind lady who runs the guesthouse.

I was robbed nearly blind in Santiago the morning that I stayed Hospedaje Vista al Mar, and was still quite rattled when I arrived. Eliana, the owner, was incredibly accommodating and friendly and made sure that I felt relaxed and comfortable. She made me extra food and a sandwich for the next day, and I felt very safe. Highly recommended if you want to stay somewhere that truly cares about their guests!

• 16th Jan 2016

This was my second stay here and I absolutely loved it! Fabulous hosts, fantastic breakfast, short walk to Angelmo, beautiful views! I can't wait to go back! Gracias por todo!

This place was a great. Ellie, the hostess was kind and friendly and spoke some English. When we told her we were thinking about renting a car, she found all the information for us, made the phone call and had the company drop the car off and pick it up at her home. Then she told us where to go and she didn't steer us wrong. It was an absolutely beautiful day long road trip. She provided us with maps of the area and the town of Puerto Montt. Excellent ! The breakfast was great too.

• 6th Jan 2016

I came to hospedaje vista al mar after a very long day of travel, and was pleasantly surprised by how pleasant and comfortable it was, especially after being in a bad hostel in Pucon. Room was small but very clean, bathroom was impeccable, and the sitting/office area had a great view, good wifi and a computer. The owner made a lovely breakfast and even packed me a sandwich for my bus ride. Very nice B & B experience.

Don't have any big complaints. Room was clean, breakfast was good, just the location is a little outside.

We stayed for a night in between catching buses. Really convenient for the bus station, nice breakfast and hot shower.

The hosts are polite, help you to make some things easier. Rooms and beds are perfect, only two beds in the room. Some have a great few above the harbor. Clean and enough place for some staff. Excellent breakfast, more than I’ve expected

Absolutely amazing and helpful stuff, great breakfast and good location. I would recommend this place for anyone passing by Puerto Montt.

Only stayed one night, but it was ideal. Friendly host. Short walk to local restaurant. Good breakfast. Comfortable beds. Off-street parking behind locked gate. Driving in Puerto Montt can be interesting, so it is worth downloading a good street map before arriving! Would definitely stay there again.

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Great rooms - small, but very clean and comfortable. Wonderful owner, although she doesn't speak any English, you can tell she is so friendly and caring. Great breakfast in the morning and very fast wifi.

Nice small guesthouse with lovely owners and great breakfast

I stayed for one night. First, the location is good. Main Bus Station is 10 minutes away from the hostel. The hostel is in the hills and you can see great view from the window. Second, room and bathroom are great. Bed is comfortable and bathroom is clean. Hot water comes out anytime and there is bathtub too. Third, breakfast is amazing and the service is great. Last, the owner is so kind and friendly. We didn't talk that much but I could feel their hospitality. Hope to come again and stay longer

Fantastic place! Very clean and comfortable. And the best breakfast in Chile!!!! Homemade bread, ham, cheese and scrambled eggs. Make a sandwich! Plus yogurt, cereal and fruit salad. Also the fastest wifi in Chile!

lovely people, however very suggestive of some tours. the problem was that they were 100% in Spanish and we didn't understand a thing. i suggest doing some research first. Everything else was great .

Hello Everyone, I recently stayed at Hospedaje Vista al Mar and had a great experience! Eliana-is very nice and welcoming and it feels like you are more a part of the family when staying here versus just being one of many there for a bed, shower, and breakfast. The home is cozy and warm (important for this time of year). The beds are clean, the showers hot, and the breakfast is sufficient to top you off before venturing out to see the local sites in and around Puerto Montt. Safe travels everyone

This is was my second stay here returning from Patagonia . Ellie is a great warm welcoming host. She makes really good fresh bread for her guests and is always there to help you. I felt very welcomed and cared for while staying there and would highly recommend her hospedaje. It is clean, warm, and always has hot water. It's close enough to the bus terminal and the new area of town. Ellie makes her guests feel great and it was the highlight of my return trip back to Santiago to stay with her agai

I really enjoyed my stay here. Ellie is a kind and a warm person. I felt really welcomed, like staying at Grandmas house. She makes fresh bread for guests and the breakfast is really good. When I was leaving for the bus she even brought out extra food and insisted I make a lunch to bring with me. I have never felt so cared about while staying at a hospedaje! Highly recommend her home for your accommodation !

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts