Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

Eliana is very sweet and helpful! She was very interested in talking to me and helped me with whatever I needed. The house was very clean and felt like home. I was able to walk to the house from the bus terminal with my large backpack and had no problems. I would definitely recommend to others!

• 26th Jan 2015

The hostel is a really nice place to stay at in Puerto Montt, the owner is very friendly and helpful! The rooms, the atmosphere and the breakfast was amazing!

A lovely place, very clean with an excellent breakfast. Thank you

One of the best hostels I have stayed during my 6 month trip. And the reason is that the owner is so kind and wonderful. I arrived in early morning waiting for check in, she still offered me breakfast and asked me if I need anything else. Very warm family run hostel. Comfortable, safe, makes you feel like home. And I need to leave early in the morning, she get up really early to make hot breakfast for me. Best stay ever.

Dieses Hostel verdient wirklich den Bergriff "familiär"

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts