Hospedaje Vista al Mar Reviews

Francisco Vivar, 1337, Puerto Montt, Puerto Montt, Chile

This is was my second stay here returning from Patagonia . Ellie is a great warm welcoming host. She makes really good fresh bread for her guests and is always there to help you. I felt very welcomed and cared for while staying there and would highly recommend her hospedaje. It is clean, warm, and always has hot water. It's close enough to the bus terminal and the new area of town. Ellie makes her guests feel great and it was the highlight of my return trip back to Santiago to stay with her agai

I really enjoyed my stay here. Ellie is a kind and a warm person. I felt really welcomed, like staying at Grandmas house. She makes fresh bread for guests and the breakfast is really good. When I was leaving for the bus she even brought out extra food and insisted I make a lunch to bring with me. I have never felt so cared about while staying at a hospedaje! Highly recommend her home for your accommodation !

Got in late and the owner had stayed up to welcome us and settle us in. The room was warm, clean and cosy. Breakfast was amazing and they helped us book our further travels. It was like being welcomed into a family. We had a lovely stay.

very friendly stay within a family atmosphere

This place is amazing, warm and friendly. Felt like at home. Clean rooms,good breakfast and helpful staff one of the best hostel i have ever stayed.

Small and homely guesthouse, with welcoming hosts and great breakfast. Bit of a language barrier due to our very poor Spanish, but owners helped us as much as possible. Room was small, but cosy, and everything very clean. Felt a bit like staying at your Grandma's house! We arrived late and only stayed 1 night, but enjoyed out stay.

I would stay here again! Beautiful view and spotless!

The breakfast was great and the lady was very accommodating for us. We had booked through hostel world but there was some technical problem with the booking. She without hesitation put us in a room that suited us and allowed us to stay a second night. Great experience!

The staff was friendly, very clean and homey. One of my best breakfast in South America. Walking distance to visiting sites

View all Puerto Montt Bed and Breakfasts