Hostal Cuija Coyoacan

Superb 144 Total Reviews
Superb 144 Total Reviews

22nd Jul 2017

I felt like grandmother's home. In a completely magic way. There're gardens and a very cozy rooftop. The staf were amazing. The beedrooms very clean, spacious and confortable. The breakfest was very tasty. But it's not that close from the subway, but's ok, not that far as well. I stayed in the center of DF and in Coyoacan, and I would defintly recomend stay in Coyocan: what a neighborhood! The hostel are three, four blocks away from the center of Coyoacan!

21st Jul 2017

Love this part of town. Great staff and good atmosphere. A calmer part of town and a friendly atmosphere around the hostel.

• crystalskyjongen3375
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

This place is great! The hostel is super chilled, with a great roof top terrace. The staff are really friendly and the breakfast great. Coyoacan is a really interesting area with heaps of cool stuff happening. Well worth spending a few days.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

I was happy to had the opportunity to meet people and take a look on the town. Is a wonderful and colorful place. I hope to visit again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

A beautiful spot! I have stayed here 3 times and would stay again. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and the staff are very welcoming. Love the neighborhood, lots to do and in a great location.

14th Apr 2017

I LOVED my stay at Cuija Coyoacan. The location is incredible and the staff are super friendly. I felt very safe in the neighborhood as well as in the hostel. We were staying in a private room and it was clean and very comfortable. I would 100% recommend staying here and will probably stay here again on my next trip to Mexico City.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
26th Mar 2017
5.4

Our room smelled musty and mouldy. The bathroom window opened to the garbage storage, when we discovered this, we immediately closed it, only for it to be opened later by the cleaning personnel while we were out. The bathroom was dirty, rusty stains on the wall and hairs in several places. It was also obvious that there had been mould in the past and it had been painted over. We also both came home with gastroenteritis. Coyoacan is a nice part of Mexico City, but choose another hostel.