9.3
Superb 78 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 78 Total Reviews
Hostal Cuija Coyoacan Located at Berlin 268; Col. del Carmen Coyoacan, , Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City 04100 Berlin 268; Col. del Carmen Coyoacan
93% 78
19.3552022 -99.1650223
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

My friend and I had a brilliant experience here, the staff were welcoming and very helpful, the facilities are amazing (we loved the garden and roof terrace), it's safe and extremely well-located and the breakfast is great.

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Beautiful hostel with a safe relaxing environment and friendly owners.

10th Aug 2016

Good location, really close to the Frida museum and food, coffee, etc. Much further from metro stop than directions said..about half a mile. But relatively easy to find. Staff didn't speak any English but we got by with my mediocre Spanish :) Bathroom was decently clean but when I tried to shower, none of the doors locked? You had to physically hold the door closed the entire time. It's pretty loud at night, the walls don't block much sound from other guests! But overall a decent place.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

I've now stayed here twice and will definitely stay again when I am in Mexico City! Staff are wonderful. Booked a dorm bed but ended up with the whole room to myself. Breakfast is a highlight! Staff generously stored my luggage all day and allowed me to come and go ahead of my evening flight. Loved the interesting people staying there - met artists and actors. Great base to explore Coyoacan.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Such a delightful place to stay and SO close to Frida's house! Perfect location. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was delightful! Will be staying here again when I return to Mexico City in a few weeks.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

The staff at this hostel is very helpful and the superior rooms are worth the extra for the nice bathroom and private balcony. Breakfast is good (eggs, bread, fruit, etc).