Hostal Lili-Patagonicos Reviews

Arturo Prat 479, Puerto Natales, Chile

Nice hostel, but there is no cancelation policy after you have arrived to the hostel, you just have to pay all nights what you have booked, so be careful with your bookings.

Great hostel all-around. Friendly staff, great advice, good breakfast. Very clean. I left my glasses there on accident and they had them waiting for me a week later. Probably the best hostel I've stayed in during my time in Chile.

We really liked our stay at Lili Patagonica's - staff were friendly and helpful (particularly with advice about Torres del Paine), and the upstairs lounge and kitchen area are really nice. Good breakfasts too. It's in a great location - very close to restaurants.

A nice little hostel in Puerto Natales with a friendly staff. We stayed here for one night before heading out to hike the W circuit in TDP. They stored our excess baggage in a locked closet/room which was nice. The breakfast was nice and adequate and perfect to start the day right. Only drawback I would list is that it's about a 15 minute walk from the main bus terminal where you catch all the buses. So be prepared to haul all your bags or take a short cab ride to/from the bus terminal.

Nice place, great staff, very helpful and informed. the location is away from the bus station but a couple of blocks from the downtown area.

Great staff, very helpful and knowledgeable , only fault was not enough bathrooms. My twin room was comfortable, warm and quiet.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Ripping hostel! There are no bunk beds in the dorm, just single beds and they have amazingly comfortable sheets and blankets!! Hostel does a great breakfast to get you ready for Torres del Paine and are very knowledgable about the park and conditions, they also rent out equipment which is in very good condition, can book the bus to the national park from the front desk, quick wifi and hot showers, very unexpectedly good!

One of the best hostels I visited in chile.Gracias

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts