Hostal Lili-Patagonicos Reviews

Arturo Prat 479, Puerto Natales, Chile

We had a double room with shared bathroom in the outside block of the hostel. The room was v comfortable. The block was left open 24/7 but we did have a key to our room. Bathrooms varied but we were able to find a good one upstairs with a good shower. Great breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.

We had a double room with shared bathroom. The bedroom was excellent and bed was very comfy. We were located ina secondary block, which had a common room with TV-good for meeting people, and at least 3 bathrooms - quality of shower varied between bathrooms but we found one which was excellent. Had a key to our room but building left unlocked. Great breakfast and good kitchen for cooking. Bit annoying to have to go outside to get into main building but no problem. Would definitely stay again.

Extremely comfortable hostel with comfortable beds. The common areas were nice and all the bedrooms and bathrooms were clean. The staff was really helpful in suggesting day hikes and giving out information. The only issue was the water was barely warm but other than that I would stay here again.

Great stay at Lili, comfort, homely and lovely early breakfast before you start your trekking in the park. Very helpful staff and awesome sitting area and kitchen.

A great hostel in Puerto Natales, we had a private room for three of us which was basically like a hotel - lovely bed linen, well heated room (considering it was freezing outside!) and space for all of our stuff! The hostel staff were really helpful with all of our questions for trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park. The hostel has an amazing common area (where you also eat breakfast) and a good kitchen with all the cooking equipment you need.

Great location, awesomely helpful staff, warm showers, delicious breakfast and great people. Loved it. Stayed again after my hike.

Very good hostel, free luggage storage while trekking, rental of good camping equipment, large and good common areas, nice breakfast and the best beds so far, normal beds, not bunkbeds! Only minus no lockers, but we did not have any problems at all.

The beds are incredibly comfortable! Perfect when you come back from 5 days in a tent

It's a very clean hostel with very comfortable beds. I never slept in a hostel in better beds! The breakfast is also very nice and the staff is very friendly. If I return to Puerto Natales I'll stay at Lili-Patagonicos again and I'll recommend it to other travellers as well!

Great information, great staff.

This is a very good hostel. The bed is very big, super comfortable (my only complain is about the lack of coutains in the rooms, in the early morning we wake up with the light). Staff is very kind. The breakfast is not so complete, but is enough to start the day. If you are going to Torres del Paine, it is very handful that you can leave your stuff with them, to take back after the park. Loved this hostel.

Had a couple of nights here before the W trek and a night afterwards also. The hostel has a very relaxed feeling and is ideal for anyone preparing for walks in Torres del Paine. You can rent gear if needed and store bags while away. The only downside was the kitchen which I found a little small for the number if guests. Could do with an extra cooker and a tin opener! :)

WE LOVED LILI PATAGONICOS! We stayed for a night before beginning our trek in Torres del Paine! We were able to leave extra gear at the hostel until we came back which was huge! Also the beds with full sheet and comforter sets were a HUGE PLUS! A bed and shower never felt so good! Staff was nothing but nice and easily helped us book bus tickets and even changed it for us when our trip got delayed a day! If I ever go back I will 100% be staying here again!

Excellent hostel, with excellent facilities and THE most helpful staff ever! I spent new year's eve there, met amazing people... Then we had to come back from Torres Del Paine a day earlier than we planned, and the hostel was full, but the staff even helped us book another place to stay. Awesome place, I recommend it 100%.

Except a problem of reservation (due to the staff) and french girl in the staff not friendly at all ... everything was great : breakfast, beds, all material for trekking rent there for a good price, and well located Good place !

Nice feature that gear could be rented on site. Also really liked the clean kitchen to cook meals in.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

We booked this hostel based on recommendation by friends and Tripadvisor. The response by email was very prompt, and I changed my reservation a couple of times because of changes to our schedule to the National Park Torres del Paine. We very much appreciated he possibility to rent gear at the hostel. The guy at the travel agency of Lili was super friendly and have us many helpful yips of the Torres del Paine. Breakfast was a bit poor, but there is a really good vibe at the hostel.

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Norway

Great place and comfortable double beds.

A very nice hostel with a huge living room and great advise for trekking in Torres Del Paine. Also the rental of equipment was very helpful and very good material. I would recommend this hostel to everybody because of its great facilities and cosines.

• 1st Dec 2013
  • Belgium

It is really a pity, the staff were not so friendly and sometimes we really felt unwelcome. And to feel unwelcome in a hostel is a really bad thing, because you pay a lot of money for staying there. We rent also from the same place the camping equipment for the Torres del Paine. Our tent for example was really bad and after a short rain we and our sleeping bags were wet. Anyway, as we tried to speak about this in the hostel, nobody felt responsible for that

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts