Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo Reviews

Avenida Juárez No. 101, Zona centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

it's a nice and quiet place. if you looking for a place to have a rest this is the place.

Bread is delicious from breakfast. Patio is beautiful. I just don't like staff asked me to pay 30 pesos if I want to stay the hostel longer after checked out. Even I stay out of the room, just around one hour.

Loved the staff here. The ambiance is great as well with the hammocks and sitting area. It's a great place to meet people. Wish they had more bathrooms for the guests but overall it's a great hostel. It's central to many things, includes breakfast and gives a chill vibe. Met a lot of great travelers there.

Very helpful and courteous staff!

Great location and the hosts are so helpful!

I loved the animals living in the hostel, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Met great people there! the facilities are in a bad shape though. no female dorms. strict rules of the hostel and a very simple breakfast.

We dont give breakfast to the custumer, is a cortesy of coffe bred jam honey te and butter, but we never call the cortesy is a breakfast, please , this is a lie,

Pretty quiet and basic but great value for money. Helpful staff

Not so well located, rooms and toilet dirty and dark, breakfast definetely poor and cheap. The worst thing has been that they ask us money to leave our bags just for 2 hours... First time I heard such a thing in a hostel! Negative experience, definetely.