Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo Reviews

Avenida Juárez No. 101, Zona centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

It was a good place to spend our weekend, well located,near to the down town, staff were so polite and no helpful

Awesome location and community feel! Would definitely come back.

• 30th Oct 2015

Super friendly & helpful staff!. Beautiful courtyard with hammocks to relax in!. Close to the ADO bus stop & the best part of this hostel is they let us check in at 7am after a long bus ride. They charge 30 pesos after check out so you can use facilities until you need to leave for the bus / airport!. Very convenient!

The hostel is in a great location w regards to the main tourist attractions and transport to Hierve el agua and Monte Alban. There's lockers in the rooms, just make sure to bring your own lock. I would stay here again!

Quiet hostel, breakfast, free drinking water. wifi works in courtyard. not too many showers/toilets. Good location. Easy going place. Security needs to be updated dorm was easy to access, the outer doors had issues as well. Some one did break in during day of the dead. Didn't like the fact they rationed toilet paper and always had to ask for more.

Nice and relax hostel close to the zocalo. The staff are friendly and helpfull. Only bad thing the cleaness for the kitchen and bathroom, and our toilet in the dorm was stuck and smelly... but if u like the little hostel, animals and meet people I recommanded this hostel.

it's a nice and quiet place. if you looking for a place to have a rest this is the place.

Bread is delicious from breakfast. Patio is beautiful. I just don't like staff asked me to pay 30 pesos if I want to stay the hostel longer after checked out. Even I stay out of the room, just around one hour.

Loved the staff here. The ambiance is great as well with the hammocks and sitting area. It's a great place to meet people. Wish they had more bathrooms for the guests but overall it's a great hostel. It's central to many things, includes breakfast and gives a chill vibe. Met a lot of great travelers there.

Very helpful and courteous staff!

Great location and the hosts are so helpful!

I loved the animals living in the hostel, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Met great people there! the facilities are in a bad shape though. no female dorms. strict rules of the hostel and a very simple breakfast.

We dont give breakfast to the custumer, is a cortesy of coffe bred jam honey te and butter, but we never call the cortesy is a breakfast, please , this is a lie,