Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo Reviews

Avenida Juárez No. 101, Zona centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

Pro's: good location only a few minutes away from Zocalo. Good internet and hot showers!! (very positive!!) nice relaxation area. Con's: poorly equipped kitchen. dogs and cats live there (allergies!). my bed sheets didnt seem very clean. not enough bathrooms.

The hostel gate requires a code that changes often. If you forget the code(or don't know because they changed when you are outside), you need to phone them because the receptionist cant see you(if at all they are near the desk). Hostel staff are nice but don't really care much. Not much atmosphere there. I left and went to casa angel which is a few quids more but way better.

Very friendly staff! The standard is what you could expect from a cheap hostel, but the place is clean.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Nice place in a nice location with a nice staff and excellent atmosphere! I would recommend everybody!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Spain

This hostel has a nice patio and cheap rooms. But the staff is uninterested, the owner himself is rude. I read the negative reviews on tripadvisor, but assumed it wasn't that bad. But now I can confirm these reviews, so ignore his false attempt to safe his reputation. This hostel is the worst I stayed at during my six month travel (and I'm not very demanding).

• 8th Nov 2014

Amazing chill hostel, really friendly people and I had a great sleep.

We stayed in the hostel a few nights, everything was fine. What was really remarkable was the guy from the reception. Juan was very helpful and nice. He gave us his honest meaning about tours and alternative ways to organize things. Juan is somebody every backpacker is looking for!

Great little place a few blocks away from the main drag. The staff is really friendly and the hostel offers inexpensive tours (most 150MX), fast wifi, laundry pick up from the hostel, hot showers, baggage storage, and a nice interior patio hangout spot with good music. The kitchen leaves room for improvement, but no big deal. Would stay here again. :)

Great staff, great location and a fantastic place to meet fellow travelers in a relaxed atmosphere and plan your trip around Oaxaca. Highly recommended!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Hostal Luz de Luna is a very cute and cozy hostel. It is decorated very lovely with many plants and a little fountain. The stuff was very friendly and helpful. We had a very good time there, chilling in the hammocks or admiring the animals that beling to the hostel. When I come back to Oaxaca, I will definitely chose this place again!

Really nice ecofriendly hostal. Staff is really nice and help you with tips for your travel. Rooms are clear. In the patio, there is nice place to relax.