Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo Reviews

Avenida Juárez No. 101, Zona centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

Bread is delicious from breakfast. Patio is beautiful. I just don't like staff asked me to pay 30 pesos if I want to stay the hostel longer after checked out. Even I stay out of the room, just around one hour.

Loved the staff here. The ambiance is great as well with the hammocks and sitting area. It's a great place to meet people. Wish they had more bathrooms for the guests but overall it's a great hostel. It's central to many things, includes breakfast and gives a chill vibe. Met a lot of great travelers there.

Very helpful and courteous staff!

Great location and the hosts are so helpful!

I loved the animals living in the hostel, the staff was very helpful and friendly. Met great people there! the facilities are in a bad shape though. no female dorms. strict rules of the hostel and a very simple breakfast.

We dont give breakfast to the custumer, is a cortesy of coffe bred jam honey te and butter, but we never call the cortesy is a breakfast, please , this is a lie,

Pretty quiet and basic but great value for money. Helpful staff

Not so well located, rooms and toilet dirty and dark, breakfast definetely poor and cheap. The worst thing has been that they ask us money to leave our bags just for 2 hours... First time I heard such a thing in a hostel! Negative experience, definetely.

The location of this hostel was great. It was just a few blocks away from the city center making everything easily accessible. I also enjoyed being able to get a good night sleep at this hostel since after 10 the staff asks that guests be respectful of their noise levels. I stayed in a single room for 5 nights so having my own room also definitely helped me get that good night's sleep. Wifi doesn't work great in the rooms but if you go out to the center patio it works perfectly there.

• 5th Apr 2015

The Hostel was clean and in a great Location. Also the staff was friendly, when we needed some help. But we didn't like the fact, that there are only two toilets if you are in a dorm (one whit no top wall). So you have no privacy...also the hostel will not subtract your deposit from your final bill, which made a lot of guest angry!

I had a really nice stay. It gets quiet at around 10 pm, so you sleep well. There are dogs and cats and yes they have hairs but the guys clean every day. The breakfast is nice but simple. Met nice people there and had a pleasant stay. Would stay there again! :)

Nice little hostel with a chilled atmosphere. Good location near the Zocalo. The hammocks are a great addition.

You need more toilets - and if there must be an ensuite, please put a roof on it! Also, some bunk beds had no ladder to clime up... good location, functional kitchen.

Beautiful hostel great courtyard and hammocks. Staff very friendly and helpful. Mixed dorm was comfy and quiet by 10 policy us nicely on our short stay. No computer but Wi-Fi worked fine. Showers good, breakfast simple.