Hostel Erottajanpuisto Reviews

Uudenmaankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

Only in Helsinki for a night, and this once such a good location. The staff were all super happy and very nice. The showers and beds were amazing really nice bathrooms for a hostel. The atmosphere was a bit down not a very young people in the hostel. Everyone did there own thing and didn't really talk. Which is alright if you like that kind of thing. Over all a good hostel for location and staff, but not a very good atmosphere a bit quite.

Stayed in this hostel a couple of times already, I think this says a lot :)

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

I really liked this hostel. It is very close to the city centre, the staff is helpful (I could borrow an umbrella and a lock) and the atmosphere is friendly. For my next stay I will book there again.

Nice, cousy place to stay! Perfect if you want to stay near the center! totaly recommend.

The location is not too bad, very old building no lift and a narrow corridor. toilets are too small to be fit in! So, according to the facilities provided the price is so high! You can find better places lot cheaper in Helsinki

Nice hostel in a great location in the centre, helpful staff, good kitchen and room facilities.

Great place! Just lacks a common living room of some sort so tend to gather in kitchen, which is fine. Staff very helpful and great location. I would return.

Nice stay in nice location.

Very cozy, prime location

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Its a good and secure hostel close to the city center, the staff is friendly and there is a good restaurant nearby

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location is perfect, the staff is incredibly nice and the facilities are good!

Great place overall and good price (by Finland's standards)

The staff were superb! As one example, I asked them in the office about how to get to the ferry terminal to ride to Tallinn for a day trip, and they happily supplied the directions. After I left they sent a followup email to the address I'd provided on file because they were concerned that they'd given me directions to the wrong ferry terminal and wanted to make sure I got there in time (there are different harbours to go to depending on the ferry company you choose). Thanks for a great trip!

Comfy place with super friendly staff :)

Walking distance from main train station, market square and other transportation stops. No lift for those carrying huge luggage. Reception - friendly. Maps - available. Bed was comfortable, shower and toilet were clean while kitchen was well equipped. 6-bed female dorm had strong WIFI signal. Small lockers in dorm. Shared room key. Recommended for budget travelers.

We stayed there 3 nights. The rooms are tiny and it can be disturbing especially when someone has to catch an early flight. But I liked there was a sink and a fridge in the room. Very clever. They have in one side of the hostel only 2 toilets. One is so small that it's hard to close the door. The other one is with a shower. The hostel is very clean. The beds were ok.

• 28th May 2015

It's a very quiet hostel so don't go there for the party atmosphere. Great central location, nice kitchen and good bathrooms. Staff weren't that informative about the best places to go though...

The only people you will meet at this hostel is your roommates. Don't stay here if you're wanting to meet tons of people to party with. It's a nice place though. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Brilliant Nothing missing Nothing else to say I enjoyed the time there : )

• 15th May 2015
  • Turkey

This is an average hostel. First thing I will say is that there is absolutely no atmosphere here - the place felt dead despite my room being full - nobody was talking for some reason and there was absolutely nothing going on. The decor was very stale. Also although the water was apparently safe to drink, it tasted terrible. No free tea or coffee was offered and considering this hostel is relatively expensive I felt ripped off.

« first « Prev 1 2 3