Fabulous 1,115 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,115 Total Reviews
Hostel Erottajanpuisto Located at Uudenmaankatu 9, , Helsinki.
Finland
Helsinki 00120 Uudenmaankatu 9
83% 1115
60.1650947 24.9417220
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

I stopped at this hostel for one night, and that was enough for me give these guys a stellar review. They had plenty of useful resources to help me plan my day-and-a-half in Helsinki - meaning I could make the most of my brief stay. The staff were extremely helpful when I had queries (of which I had many). If I return to Helsinki, I will certainly be staying there again.

• thomaskoch296
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
7.7

Over all a solid hostel with a great location in the center of Helsinki. Security wasn't all too good, since there were only small lockers and only one key to the room, that needed to be left at the reception by the last person leaving the room. Also everyone could enter the hostel and bypass the reception. No breakfast, only coffee and tea. Showers could have been cleaner.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016
7.7

I enjoyed my stay here. It was a pretty good location, an nice part of town, close to transport and walking distance to most places. I didn't really like the key set up for the rooms, one key which you leave at the front desk. But I do commend staff as they are a 24 hour reception and they very kindly accepted my "lost" luggage from the airport when it arrived at 2am. The staff are lovely and helpful and made very helpful suggestions. Would stay again

6th Apr 2016

Nice hostel with a very central location. The atmosphere is very relaxed, which I liked, but you won't get that party atmosphere you might get in other European cities/hostels.

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

Really good location, helpful staff, comfortable rooms (although noisy beds). Would recommend when staying in Helsinki.

31st Mar 2016

Everything was fine when I stayed there

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

The location is pretty good- very central. Facilities are what you would expect- dorms are adequate, the bed for me was quite comfortable. Bathrooms are clean with always hot showers. Staff- friendly.

25th Mar 2016
6.3

The hostel is at a good location, really close to the train/bus station but don't expect anything more. Facilities are old and the staff is not very helpful or maybe not the kind of service you'll find in other hostels. One good thing is that it has its own kitchen. I stayed in this hostel during the Easter break so I can not really comment about how good it is this place to meet people, maybe in other seasons is better but during the time I was there few people were in the livingroom.

23rd Mar 2016

The staff are nice and helpful. The building is really old so the rooms have thin walls and the beds aren't that comfy. Also, everyone has to share 1 key for the room, but it's fine cause you have to leave the key at the front if you are the last one leaving. There are lockers in each room. The showers are great as they are newly renovated. The location is also not too far from the central part of the city. It's easy to walk or catch a tram. Atmosphere is so-so, everyone hangs in the kitchen.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Mar 2016

The building this hostel is housed in is over 100 years old and GORGEOUS!! The little kitchen is adorable and beds are great. I really enjoyed my stay in Helsinki!