Hostel Erottajanpuisto Reviews

Uudenmaankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

-Good location and the staff was very kind and helpful. -Lacked some atmosphere when compared to other hostels I have stayed in. -Was a bit on the pricey side but that was kind of expected.

Reasonably priced and close to tram's. Easy to get around and staff were friendly and helpful.

Location good, but not great. Odd security set up: staff buzzes you into the building, but you don't have your own room key. Instead, last person to leave the room takes the key from the door handle & returns it to reception. Never felt unsafe but did think this was odd. Place was clean and staff was very helpful, however, water closets felt like closets. Shower stalls were spacious though. Also, quiet hours in effect after 11 - NOT a party hostel if that's your jam. Overall, happy with my stay.

Good location around 10 minutes walk from the main train station. Easy walk to both main ports. Staff were good. Older building and old facilities but still ok. I would stay here again.

So the dorm doors don't lock and they are small. The beds are pretty standard stuff but our heater had no shut off. The meal area is old and pretty bad. The location is great but don't expect a party or to have a safe place to leave your bag.

Very nice hostel with a cosy kitchen, equipped with everything you need for cooking and feeling home and great as meeting point for chatting with other guests. The only "negative" point, some of the toilets are really tiny. Ok for very thin people, definitely not made for turning or "normal" people. However, there is still another toilet with more space, so not a real problem at all. ;)

Good location and fine hostel

I just sleep over for one night. I check-in late at night and check-out next morning, but the room and the kitchen seems clean and the personel was very nice. I think there's a very good price/location ratio.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

My stay in this hostel was very pleasant except for a disscussion i had with the guy who was doing the overnight shift. My bed was taken by the time i got back so I decided to ask for help to the person on duty but he was not doing a really good job at it, instead he decided to be rude

Paying 2 euros for calling a taxi is not good for me... Must be included in services cost...

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Ecuador

It was perfect. Very kind with me because my luggage was lost, the receptionnist gave me towel.

Just one key per room is a bit uncomfortable.

Nice clean hostel. Really good location. Friendly staff. Good common area.

Great stay and very helpful staff. Thank you. Simon

The hostel Erottajanpuisto is really nice and cute hostel in the center of Helsinik. The staffs are very friendly and the whole hostel is very clean. I felt very comfortable and it was also not so loud (like in some other hostels) and the other hostelguest were realaxed and also friendly. I really enjoyed my stay in your hostel ;-)!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

excellent hostel :) I'll definitely come back and recommend it to my friends! Keep going like this :)

Nice hostel and really helpful and friendly staff - would stay again

Hostel was safety and nice place to spend night. Location are very good and staff was friendly.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Finland

This hostel is very clean, well located and confortable. The staff is helpful and friendly. The worst: no breakfast!

I enjoyed staying here. Very central location and friendly staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3