Hostel Erottajanpuisto Reviews

Uudenmaankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

No security at all. 1key for the room so anyone could walk into other rooms as they were always unlocked. Less than helpful staff. Most guests were closer to 100 than 30years old. Would not reccomend booking this place.

Hostel Erottajanpuisto was excellent! The staff (both day and night shifts) were extremely helpful and friendly. I also felt very safe while I was there; there are lockers in each room that are no where near big enough to fit someone's entire pack into it, but I didn't have any worries leaving my bag laying around the room while I was away.

• 21st Jul 2015

I absolutely loved this hostel. The art nouveau building is beautiful, location is excellent. i found the room airy, light, and spacious. The kitchen is atmospheric and a comfortable place to spend time. The plumbing/drainage does not seem to be in the best repair however; a member of staff shouted at me for using a shower that was leaking out into the hall, despite that happening without my knowledge and not being my fault. Other members of staff were very helpful and friendly however!

Great little hostel! Centrally located close to main train station. My 3 bedroom dorm was very cozy. Staff was friendly and kept hostel clean. No lockers in room but small ones for our use are outside. Highly recommended!

A nice hostel for your stay in Helsinki... also, this city is amazing than my expection !!!

Fairly centrally located, within walking distance of the market and the train station. Staff were nice and helpful and helped me know where to get ferry tickets and how to find other places. Beds were a bit small and creaky, but otherwise clean. I liked that the room had a sink in it. Not a great hostel for meeting people, though people hung out in the kitchen.

Although the location is not as convenient as I expected ,I had a very great stay in the hostel. Everything is very clean and tidy. It would be even better the hostel seperate the boys and girls washrooms.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great location. Staff was nice but would rather hand you a brochure about things to do than give you personal recommendations. Kitchen and bathrooms were clean. Lockers in rooms didn't work and having one key for an entire room did not feel very safe. People were friendly but the lack of a common area made it a bit awkward to hang out and chat.

very nice hostel, but if you like to party and do some drinking it might not be what you're looking for since you have to be quiet after 11pm. Other than that, it was excellent.

No real atmosphere here, just a place to crash for the night. The male night staff member was incredibly rude to me, although the others were nice. Not very social place at all, but there aren't many other hostels in Helsinki

Only in Helsinki for a night, and this once such a good location. The staff were all super happy and very nice. The showers and beds were amazing really nice bathrooms for a hostel. The atmosphere was a bit down not a very young people in the hostel. Everyone did there own thing and didn't really talk. Which is alright if you like that kind of thing. Over all a good hostel for location and staff, but not a very good atmosphere a bit quite.

Stayed in this hostel a couple of times already, I think this says a lot :)

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Slovenia

I really liked this hostel. It is very close to the city centre, the staff is helpful (I could borrow an umbrella and a lock) and the atmosphere is friendly. For my next stay I will book there again.

Nice, cousy place to stay! Perfect if you want to stay near the center! totaly recommend.

The location is not too bad, very old building no lift and a narrow corridor. toilets are too small to be fit in! So, according to the facilities provided the price is so high! You can find better places lot cheaper in Helsinki

Nice hostel in a great location in the centre, helpful staff, good kitchen and room facilities.

Considering the price, I felt ripped off. I know prices are high in this region, but in every other hostel I stayed in the price was justified (should at least include breakfast). I can understand that the building is old, but that doesn't mean everything else has to be worn out. ZERO atmosphere, if you want to meet people or just be in a lively place, better look somewhere else. Had food stolen. On the good side, kitchen is well equipped, staff is friendly and helpful and location is good.

Great place! Just lacks a common living room of some sort so tend to gather in kitchen, which is fine. Staff very helpful and great location. I would return.

Perfect hostel for the one night stop off I needed. Lovely location and very clean.

Nice stay in nice location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3