Hostel Erottajanpuisto Reviews

Uudenmaankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

Great service overall - heating was possibly a little high (quite sweaty in the room at night) but all good!

A simple place that is great for a few days of stay, coupled with a central location that makes it easy to explore the city's attractions by foot.

Beautiful Hostel, Beautiful City.

• 26th Mar 2014

Excellent location, close to the station and main sights. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Nice kitchen area.

Everything was good.

Staff is a few girls and a guy. The guy doesn't seem very friendly but the girls are alright. I think staff friendliness is a big deal when you're arriving in a city/country you have never been before - specially when you're by yourself. I liked the common area. It's a big kitchen with different seating options. I appreciate their will of holding people's backpacks. I could enjoy better my last day in Helsinki.

Nice place. Good kitchen and good Internet. Perfect place to stay.

I loved the location, it was very clean, and the staff was really nice and helpful.

A bit overpriced (as all Helsinki); they were facing some redecoration or something, so the staff wasn't very friendly due to that. Other then that fine hostel, good option for a one night stay, would think twice though for longer visits.

The Finnish females are very friendly people and made our stay in Helsinki that much better.

Fantastic location and the staff that I spoke to were all really helpful and friendly. Not a lot of atmosphere in terms of sitting down somewhere and meeting the other people staying there. Overall I liked it and would definitely stay again.

This place exceed my expectations. I don't think the photos on here do it justice. It's not too far from the train station and it is easy to find. The staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were a lot more modern than I expected. My bed was comfortable. Nice hot showers. Breakfast seemed steep though, 7 euros for what sounded like toast and cereal. I chose not to have breakfast.

Staff was very very helpful! They helped me plan my day and even gave me an umbrella for the rain.

• 6th Jan 2014

Great location, friendly staff, love the small rooms (not lots of people in one). Only suggestion is to have locks available to hire for the lockers in the rooms.

• 5th Jan 2014

Just an amazing hostel, everything was perfect!

• 4th Jan 2014

Only 1 key is given to a room to share among. Good place, meet many friends!

Security wasn't that good as there is only 1 key per room. Building is quite old and the facilities aren't really complete. Toilets are very small. Bed was very comfortable.

Average hostel with very few showers and Wc. One key is given to share among. A bit of trouble.

The hostel is so old. It looks not clean enough. The staff is very nice and helpful.

Overall very nice, but the toilets and bathroom needs a renewal.