Hostel Erottajanpuisto Reviews

Uudenmaankatu 9, Helsinki, Finland

This hostel it's very closed to the center of Helsinki and from the central station. The staff is very helpfull, if you need something. The rooms are normal, and any rooms has lockers, but not so big. The showers are clean, while the toilettes are very little with very bad small. This is the only thing I don't like about this hostel. The prices, as everything in Finland, are very high!

Expensive (as most hostels in Helsinki) but it is a nice building with good showers.

average hostel

Excellent location and a beautiful old building, especially the kitchen/lounge is very great and cosy. It is just one key for each room, maybe a little bit unsafety, but you can safe your important stuff in a locker. It could be one toilet and one shower more.

It was just a quick overnight stay before catching a flight back from Vantaa (although I had previously stayed at the same one 3 years ago), but the beds are comfy, the hostel itself is not very noisy (perfect for good rest), the price is ideal, if we take into account how expensive Helsinki is, and the really good location (in relation to bus and train stations and to city centre) it's at. It's the one I always tell about to all my friends who ask for tips on visiting Helsinki.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Spain

This was a great hostel. Good location, large kitchen, chill people staying there that were never too loud, large common area and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

I loved this hostel. 1) The architecture is really charming and unique. There's a French window in the kitchen, for example, that's positively adorable. 2) All of the employees seem to really enjoy their jobs. That's a refreshing change over most places. 3) It has super friendly and helpful staff. 4) It's quiet at night but still social during the day. 5) It's really central and convenient. 6) It has a small, cozy atmosphere. I felt right at home the second I arrived there. Yes!

a very nice place!

Friendly welcome, even checkimg in after midnight. Clean comfortable characterful place in a cool area.....perfect location for exploring the city.

Nice place and a great location. Staff are very helpful and kind too. Would definitely stay here again.

Helpful and friendly staff made the visit to Finland great!

• 3rd Aug 2014

so comfortable but quite!

Very hotel-like atmosphere. The only common area is the kitchen, which is quiet and doesn't have many seats. The bathrooms are clean and I never had to queue. Pretty good if you just want somewhere to sleep...

The only thing I didn't like about the hostel is the smallness of the sinks at the toilets.

Already left a comment about this hostel when I stayed here a week earlier. It must be somewhere among the other comments.

Dear Hostel, I have a conplaint. When I arrived I was asked to pay and if there was a difference between cash and traveller card (not credit card). They sad no and them I paid with it. Checking my account I saw to different charges around 4 euros per day on top of each day paiment. They said it was the bank, I dont think so and in that case they MUST TELL THE CUSTOMER! Best regards, Cris.

• 19th Jul 2014

Perfect location near the city center. I totally would stay again !

• 16th Jul 2014

Friendly, thoughtful staff. Lady at the desk told me a music festival was happening down the street - made my day. Clean, well-located, everything you want from a hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014

This YHA is a great hostel in a great location and friendly staff. While it is a bit expensive it is about average for Finland. Prices are high in Finland for just about everything but it does have good second hand shops. (The 3 other baltic countries below, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are considerably cheaper.)

The nicest staff and an excellent location. Good restaurants and bars in a very laid back part of the city. Most of the highlights for both day and nightlife are within walking distance of the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4