Hostel Green House Coffee Bar Reviews

Calle de la Tablada N° 7.46, Cartagena, Colombia

The staff was unfriendly and not helpful at all. My bag got lost at the airport and when I asked to use their telephone to follow up with the airline, they told me I couldn't use it.

• 26th Dec 2015

probably one of the worst places i stayed in colombia unfortunately.8 beds in a very small room with no natural light or lock on the door.I complained and was put into a 6 bed dorm of the same size.Ive actually been locked up in bigger cells to be honest.No interaction with staff or things organised for tourists.Toilets and showers very small.No place to sit and relax outside the dorms.Its a great location but spend your money elsewhere.No security at night for front door or dorms.