Hotel Raizan South Reviews

3-3-1 Taishi, Nisinari ku, Osaka, Japan

somr people were worried about the location since it is situated in the not rich area. but if your group is big enough or guys only., definetely worth it.

Only two showers for the entire hotel meant we frequently had to wait. Also the pillows could be better. Besides that we had a pleasant stay.

Friendly and helpful staff. Near to JR & subway. But because only 2showers (shared private shower) available and most probably the hostel running full house, hence had waited a little longer to take turn for a shower. Small room but was clean.

In general it was good there is toilet in each floor but the shower is all the way on the first floor The private shower is a bit dirty but the public bath is not bad at all You do get your own room with everything you need so it was ok for me

• 23rd Apr 2014

If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay this is a good option.

地點方便 有wifi

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

was a good place to stay, especially for that money ... cheaper than capsule n real bed

All the facilities are good. I wish each floor had a shower room instead of showers only in the first floor. .

This was my third time staying at Raizan South. It's a good place to stay. Next time I'm in Osaka, I will come there again.

it was all right.