Hotel Schmellergarten Reviews

Schmellerstrasse 20, Munich, Germany

Really great accommodation altogether. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room (with microwave, fridge, TV, balcony and private sink), only a few stops away from Hauptbahnhof and very close to the Poccisstrasse station. Great breakfast included in the price. Very highly recommended and great value for the money!

Good location. Within 10 mins walk from the nearest subway station. Stayed for 3 nights at this hotel in munich. The rooms are big and clean. Will definitely stay here again if I'm back to munich one day.

Took us last minute. Nice, clean hotel

• 7th Jul 2014

The staff was super helpful and our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice with an assortment of foods and great coffee.

This hotel was comfortable, clean, and the staff was very accommodating. The location is close to the subway. Breakfast was great!

• 3rd Jul 2014

No hot water in an ensuite room. unable to have a shower or wash properly. Pooo poor value for the money paid. Staff member on duty was very helpful but everything else was not up to expectation

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

When I go to Munich next time I must visit the same hostel!!!!! I reli love the service of this hostel. The man (i think is the boss) was so nice that he helped us to take the big and heavy luggage up and down. The room was v tidy and neat. Wifi connection is v gd in the room i got a v delicious and full breakfast all the memory in this hostel was positive!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • China

The place was great. I stayed here with a friend and the rooms were a perfect size and even though there was one shared shower and one shared bathroom on the floor, I never had to wait and there was never any issues. It was also very clean and towels were provided for free. The breakfast was included and was delicious every morning and the staff was super friendly. It is not directly in the center, but there was an UBahn close enough and we never had any problems day or night.

Amazing stay! The better hotel ever. Breakfast was terrific and they are very clean. The recepcionist was very kind and helpful. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• 18th Apr 2014