Hotel Sun Plaza Reviews

1-2-22 Haginochaya Nishinariku, Osaka, Japan

Terrible service Employees are not willing to serve And do not speak English Rooms and mattresses bed smell Notify pillow to change When an employee brings to the pillow, but do not bring new to me. So I have not pillow all night.

Most Probably the worst accomodation I ever went .... Just run away if you can ... It's stinky (smoke) ... and other customers look like and behave like illegal immigrants ...

it only take 1 min to train station and 3 mins to subway station, location is excellent

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Need attention on water, cleanliness and wi-fi.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Nepal

Pretty cripy place..but cannot expect much more for this price!

Probably the best location for the various hostels/hotels in the Dobutsuenmae area and one of the cheaper ones too. However, Wifi in the lobby never worked. The bizarre hours of the shower made me have to schedule some of my traveling around when I could shower, which is pretty ridiculous. But this isn't really a hotel geared towards travelers, it's meant more for older locals. The room was nice, small, but clean. But the hotel sits directly next two two train lines so it can get really noisy.

• 10th Apr 2014

Close to Shin-Imamiya station which is convenient, but located in one of the ale richer parts of Osaka (which still isn't that bad). Staff weren't particularly warm when I was checking in. The floor I stayed on also reeked of cigarettes. Not very conducive to meeting fellow travellers. Can't complain too much though with the price.

Were surprised that shower costs money - 100 yen per 5 minutes!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

I guess you pay for what you get, it was cheap BUT you had to pay additional money to take a shower at a normal time, there were cockroaches in my room, the pictures show western beds but it's actually a very thin futon on the floor (traditional is fine, but nice to know what to expect) tt took a while for the staff to find our booking and then the room stank of smoke. If you just want somewhere to get a fews hours sleep and to store your stuff it's ok, but if you want quality, go elsewhere!