Hotel Sun Plaza Reviews

1-2-22 Haginochaya Nishinariku, Osaka, Japan

No showers (or extra paiement!). Very small room, unconfortable, with bad tatamis beds. It smells cigarettes everywhere. Too much noise : too close to the train station and it‘s mpossible to sleep with closed windows, it‘s too hot ! Lots of strange people (and certainly few prostitutes...), specially when you‘re two young girls. It‘s not an hostel, lot of people live here all the time. Bad feelings about the place. we didn‘t feel in secure...

Bullshit from the moment we walked in, ended up leaving to another hotel... It was located in the worst part of osaka and the staff were very rude, something I never thought to experience in Japan.

• 11th Apr 2015

The facility is dirty and in an poorer neigbhood. Both male and female shared the same bathroom. There is restricted shower time and in diff location. Some staffs did not speak English at all and not helpful. I asked about postal service and he told me roughly close at 8 pm. I asked him to double check because I have a lot of things to carry. He stated no and walked to the back room. I went to the postal office and it was closed, the staffs don't really know what going on and the neigbhood.

Simply the worst hotel/hostel we have ever been to. Located just by the subway line, so it feels like you are sleeping on the subway platform. In one of the room, the sheets were very dirty (with blood stains) and if we had not insisted, they wouldn't have given us substitution blankets. We can't even talk about the public bathrooms because they were only open from 5:00 to 9:00 PM (and we were out during that time). They booted me out of the lobby (the only place you could access wifi) at 10pm

This hotel looks good from the outside, but it is far worse than the Sun Plaza 2. The bathrooms in each floor have no privacy and smell very bad. The kitchen is super dirty, I don't know how anyone cooks in there. If you want to take a private shower, you have to pay 100 yen for every 5 minutes and the shower is very dirty. The SUN PLAZA 2 is way better, in my opinion.

If you wanna find good location with low price in Osaka, this is worth every yen you pay. The place is suit for only sleep purpose.

Got my moneys worth. Great place if your on a budget and not so worried about comfort/cleanliness

The hell this place is. I have never been in such a terrible place, mainly for women. Any man ou weirdo can get inside of female shower room. And all the corridors and mostly my room smelled cigarettes.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Japan

This hostel is located only one subway station from namba. If you were a man, you could use Onsen in the top floor for free. That‘s very nice. Every room have TV and mini refrigerator. Staffs are very kind. Good!