Hotel Sun`Plaza 2 Reviews

1-2-20, Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

check in time was 9am so i went there asap because i had many things to do that day , but when i arrived they told me the room would be ready at lunch time...i had to go again to get a room at the moment. apart from that the rest was fine except one of the receptionists was kinda rude.

The bathroom is quite small and not confortable, the tatami bed is way to hard for me. the location is ok and staff is nice.

담배냄새 쩔어있지만 대충 하루 숙박은 잠만자기엔 대충갠찬아요. 좀 쾌쾌.

The hostel is in an area where poor people are living. At night, it was a little bit scary to walk around, because of the drunk Japanese old man who were starring at us. But it was easy to go from the hostel to Namba or the castle without paying money for the train. The atmosphere in the hostel was okay. Our room smelled like a pub, therefore our clothes also smelled like cigarettes. For women maybe not the best, but the shower rooms and toilets were clean.

Small tiny box with blanket on the floor. If you don't smoke and want to start this is a great place to get your daily fix...having said that the location was excellent walking distance to everything and loved the city.

Good location but the staff doesn't speak English. Washing machines available.

You pay for what you get. It's a very cheap hostel that provides a nice clean room with very thin futons. There isn't really any kitchen so had to buy konbini food for breakfast and dinner.

I stayed at this hotel for four days, and it is definitely not something I would recommend. Upon arrival I was asked if I was a smoker or not. I'm not, so that's what I told them, but I can't really see what difference it made - the room didn't smell, it STANK of smoke. Furthermore it was really poorly isolated, which meant I had to sleep with all my clothes on. Bathrooms were disgusting. Showerrooms were good with private cabins. It was cheap, but I'd rather spend that littlle extra.

There was a bad smell lingering in the corridor plus it is a bit scary that the door is left open all night where anyone can come in without having a key or any sort of association with the hostel.

• 29th Nov 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

because the hotel is right next to the mainroad, its actually quite noisy at night. But the location of the hotel makes up for everything, its convenient to reach JR station, subway midosuji line and nankai line, perfect if you need to travel a lot!! close to spa world, you can go to spa everyday!! another drawbacks is that the hotel doesnt give you any towels or shampoo, you need to bring your own.

• 22nd Nov 2013