House No.11 Reviews

11/2 Moonmuang rd. Soi 6, T. Sripoom, A. Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I stayed 2 Nights during Songkran. The guesthouse is well located. Helpful and friendly reception guy. The owners are always but hardly talk or smile to you. Poor athmosphere and being honest you can find better value for money around.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Peru

We think you may misunderstand something, we sell quality of bed and cleanliness. We never seen any around better than us (in term of both we just mentioned). You may not seen other before complain us. Anyway, you may forgot to tell everyone that you change the date to check in and ask us to keep the room for you (peak season). Actually, we no need to find out (our room was fully booked) but we try our best to find one to serve him (same room as request). Please don't judge us just we not smile

The owner is very disrespectful, moody , and has no business concept . He tried to leveraging me out of my money when i told him i didn't not feel comfortable staying at his hostel because of the way me and my friends were being treated . He agreed to refund money if we left in 30 min- so we found a hostile but when came time to refunding our money he went back on his word and cheated us out of 2 extra days of money.. Dont Stay There - I was told not to and i didnt listen wish i did...

• 11th Apr 2015