Houseboat Tante Piet Reviews

Dijksgracht 22, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We very much enjoyed our stay here, Siet is a very welcoming host and the boat is great. Boobie the cat is very friendly and will appreciate lots of attention. There is a great bar at the end of the street with a nice atmosphere and you can also get food there. It is easy to walk here from centraal station and yet it is located outside the madness of the centre district. We would recommend staying here.

• 14th Feb 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay so much. Hopefully we will meet again aboard!

Really lovely stay thank you

• 9th Jan 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the hous boat Tante Piet. Allready on arrivel "Siet" the owner of the houseboat gave us a warm welcome and showed us so many stuff on a map to do. The houseboat is such a great place. It is modern and really really cosy. Expecially the wood oven. I was there with my girl friend. It's a really romantic place :) So perfect to stay with your partner. Siet made us brakefast and she took care on everything. A really relaxed and friendly person. I hope we will see her someday

I am so pleases that you had a good time together. Thank you very much for your review and hopefully we will meet again!

← Back to search results