Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

GREAT location!!

• 16th Sep 2014

Alright!! Less is more! Thanks very much, we appreciate your review! We hope to see you back in the future! Take care ;)

I was very dissapointed with the hostel, the level of cleanliness in the bathrooms was very poor. Also kind of rediculous that I had to take cold showers everyday... would not suggest this hostel to anyone traveling to Barcelona not to mention that there is no AC

• 16th Sep 2014

We apologize about that, we clean every day, and we clean the bathrooms very often during the day. We're sorry if you found out the bathrooms dirty. About the AC, we decided don't have it to save energy and be more green. We're sorry again, and thanks to leave your review, we appreciate it.

amazing location and helpful staff, saw also many lone travelers but not with the appropriate mood to hang out with, was rather quiet hostel. didn't like the fact that breakfast finished early at 9h30

Staff is kind and knowledgable, location is great, facilities are clean (without the irritation of a lockout). Free computer access and breakfast are added bonus. Not a party hostel, but a welcoming atmosphere amongst the travelers

Thanks very much for taking your time to leave a review. We're glad to hear this, the hostel experience is unique, you can meet people from around the world, and Itaca has the perfect conditions to love the hostels. We hope to see you back.

My stay at Itaca was excellent. This was where I began my Eurpean trip and it was a great beginning. The staff was amazing. So helpful and friendly. The room I stayed in was clean. The showers are a bit small but I have stayed in worse. Breakfast was pretty simple but having coffee and tea available all the time was excellent. The wifi was great and the computers there were great. I am self employed and needed the computer for a couple of hours and it was great. It was a great place to stay.

Itaca Hostel is nice, charming little hostel right in the very heart of Barcelona. Me and my friend really enjoyed its location, breakfast on the little balcony, big and clean rooms and helpfull staff. We will deffinitely recommend it to our friends! :)

You're making us blush! Thanks a lot for your fantastic words. The lovely guests like you make Itaca Hostel a great place stay! Thanks again. We hope to see you soon again!!

Great little hostel, nice staff and the location is unbeatable! I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Barcelona!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Thanks so much for leave a review! We are quiet hostel just in the middle of Barcelona. We hope to see you back!!

Itaca Hostel is really great and I would definitely stay there again in a next visit to Barcelona. Location is simply perfect, staff is friendly and rooms are very clean. Lockers have plugs for chargers inside them, which is so safe and convenient!

What a great review! Thanks so much! We would recommend you as a perfect guest :P . The location is perfect, and the facilities too. We don't have words to express our happiness after read your words. Kind regards from all the Itaca staff.

Jelly on the front desk was an exceptionally friendly and helpful man. The WiFi was good/reliable, really appreciated the breakfast and an excellent location. Only complaints - the place was really small, the rooms were super super hot at night and the bathrooms were quite dirty.

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review!! Hopefully we will see you in the future!

We stayed in a ensure double room which was great. It was quite warm when we were there our room had a fan which was great. The common room was fantastic with all cooking facilities and a fridge. As the Wifi was not so strong in our room we would need to sit in the common room. As it wArm a fan in the common room would have been handy.

Very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful and colourful hostel, excellent localization!

Great location! Very clean, great atmosphere. I very much enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

We stayed in a flat, not in the main building where the shared rooms are. Room was clean, staff was kind and we were able to use the washroom even before check in and after check out. Will come again.

Great location!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Had a brilliant stay. Cannot really fault the Itaca Hostel at all.

Great hostel with good location by the cathedral and las ramblas. On the smaller side so easy to meet people. Not really a party hostel. Kind of bummer that common room closes so early. Like 11

A hook in the showers to hang clothes would be appreciated.

• 17th Aug 2014

little balcony to sit and eat food. not in center, but close enough with metro. the staff was very nice. not a pretty place or huge but you can still have plenty of fun. free breakfast was a nice extra.

Very helpful staff; close to most of the places we wanted to visit by foot.

• 14th Aug 2014

We stayed in the private twin room and it was wonderful! It had a private bathroom (shared shower) and two twin beds. It was very clean and very spacious. The kitchen was large and the breakfast was filling. The common area was nice and the bathrooms were very clean. The staff was incredibly friendly. Definitely would recommend!

• 10th Aug 2014