J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

I had a good stay at J-Hoppers. My biggest complaint is the shower. You had to press in the knob for the water to turn on, and then it turned off rather quickly. Not the biggest fan of that. Also, note that there is no elevator and it has five floors. Didn't bother me, but could bother others.

A very warm welcome from Keiko! She was very helpful and informative. We enjoyed browsing the area. The room was small, but functional. It was a little noisy at night as other guests came upstairs.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

It was very clean and comfortable but a bit noisy at night and in the morning with people sliding and slamming doors and using the hairdryers in the corridors. Conversations could be heard through the walls

We really enjoyed this place The staff is excellent and smiling ! Rooms large, kitchen with enough tables ! Kitchen well equipped, etc ... Nothing to throw !

Had a great stay! The staff were super helpful and the neighborhood is great to walk around. The location makes it easy to access to trains to other parts of Osaka since there is a station right around the corner. Would stay there again! :-)

The hostel was a lot of fun! I wish I could've stayed longer to go on one of Mr. Yano's tours!

A really cool hostel to stay at that has a great atmosphere. Staff are super friendly and helpful. If you get the opportunity please go on one of Mr Yano's local Osaka tours...he is hilarious ! Cheers, Andy.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Oz_photo

with hostel. I especially the location - it's a jr station and only one stop away from osaka, so you get convenience combined with the benefit of staying in a slightly lesser known (and very cool!) area with lots of bars and restaurants. Everuthing was clean, staff were very helpful, would definitely recommend!

The hostel is in Fukushima which has lots of great bars and places to eat and is also located conveniently on the JR loop line. Comfy bed and the bathroom and kitchen facilities were well kept. The staff were really friendly and very helpful when a typhoon meant we had to rearrange our plans and find accomodation last minute. Thanks J Hoppers!

I just stay one day in J-Hoppers. And It was my lastl day to stay japan. What I wanna say is that This is really awesome hostel! Location is good to move. And Staffs are really nice and kind! I met Ayaka when i checked in and she is really kind and sweet compare to other hostels staff!. Also Staffs making event that guest can enjoy! It was so sad that i just stay their one night! I definitely vist this hostel if i go back to osaka! Thanks See u again! :) By SB

• 12th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you so much for your comment! I am really happy to read it! You made my day!! I'm also happy about that you enjoyed your stay:D You are such a nice guest so always welcomed back! See you again!

The staff were very helpful and accommodating. I really appreciated the correspondence before hand and tips they provided. Hostel is very easy to find. I'd would stay again.

I really like this hostel. It's very easy to find and it's well located. The staff is awesome! It's very clean and the rooms are comfortable.

Loved this place! Good vibes.

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you had a good time here! Hope to see you again soon :)

There was someone who helped me to find my cell phone, I really appreciate it. Everything was fine, I will likely to tell this place to my friends as a recommendation.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Good place,good staff so...good travel

best hostel I've stayed out, could not ask for more from the amazing staff and guests. I walked into the guesthouse in the rain and was greeted with a beer at the door. so many great memories !

I loved this place. A very friendly hostel and the staff where really helpful. The walking tour was a lot of fun and Mr. Yano is perhaps the funniest man I've met! Would definitely stay there again if I'm back in Osaka.

Hahaha yeah Mr Yano is probably the funniet guy in Osaka! Glad you enjoyed the tour! Hope to see you again !

really good for travelers that want to meet new people! lively and really friendly staff. also good tours organized by the staff!

• 29th Jun 2015

Thank you for your comment! J hoppers is nice place to meet new people :) We are happy you satisfied our service and events! Hope to see you again :)

Everything about this hostel was great. One of the best I've stayed in for ages. Meg is amazing her level of service goes above and beyond I can not thank her enough for her time spent answering my questions about everything. She was always friendly and easy to approach.

Thank you for staying with us! I'm so glad that you had a good time in Osaka:) I enjoyed talking with about your trip in Japan and Thailand. We really hope to see you again soon!

I was only here for 1 night but I got pretty good vibes from the place. In the morning myself and two others joined Mr. Yamado for one of his tours. We enjoyed okinomiyaki, the Osaka housing and living museum am which we enjoyed dressed in Kimonos.

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy you enjoyed the tour with Mr Yano! It's fun tour isn't it? Hope to see you again ! Thank you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7