J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Very nice personnel, clean place, you could expect no more really!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The girl working at the desk is the sweeeeetest coolest 😍 The hostel could use a bit more of a social vibe but not bad. A lot of focus on drinking at night...borrrring. More cool cultural activities would be cool

It's a roof over your head, you get a wifi, a very uncomfortable bed and a shower. When this is enough for you, than this is your place. Location is perfect, next to a JR Station and the staff is really friendly and speak good english. When your vacation budget is small and you have a strong back, I would recommend to stay at J-Hoppers Osaka

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

the place is easy to find The kitchen is clean wide and comfortable there is a coin laundy and a wide space for us to hang in clothes position of the hostel is quite strategic but too bad only one shower room in my floor (second floor) There is no lift only stairs

Great value for money - staff super helpful and very willing to answer any questions you might have! Good location near station and some cool places near by.

Toilet in 1/F (Reception Floor) had bad smell.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • China

J-Hoppers was an amazing hostel :D I loved my stay here: the staff was great and so helpful, the people staying there were awesome, and the location was right by the Fukushima station (beware if you want to go out at night to another spot because the trains will stop running and the cab will rack up a large bill..) There's always free coffee and tea, with a very spacious kitchen that you can store food in. I can't wait to check out other J-Hoppers hostels in other cities the next chance I have

The location is not bad, but is very noisy. The staff is not very helpful. Lockers are very tiny.

Close to station, very friendly staff, warm atmosphere.

Close to some bars and chain izakayas, so there is good nightlife - although they can be a little noisy throughout the night. Staff are knowledgeable and can speak english. There are quite a few toilets and washbasins, so no worries about sanitary needs. There is are weekly programmes by one of the staff members, Mr Yano, which are quite enjoyable - do join in if it fits into your schedule!

it was a lovely place, with friendly staffs. a very warm welcome, indeed!! love the cleanliness!! hope i can be back someday. thank you so much for the great hospitality Regards, Cella

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Good hostel with good facility

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent place! They accidentally overbooked me but made up a room for me in the basement. Great social activities throughout the week. Absolutely what I was looking for in a hostel.

I enjoyed my stay at J-Hoppers Osaka. The place is clean and comfortable and although I didn't take advantage of the social activities it's nice that they were available. The storage lockers are relatively small and only really suitable for a small bag containing valuables.

I highly recommend this hostel! The staff are very friendly and helpful. There are numerous fun bonding experiences with the legendary Mr. Yano. The location is great...the subway and Umeda sky building are very close by. The facility is clean.

• 9th Mar 2015

First time as a solo traveller and i really recommend staying here, the location is really easy to find and great with the jr pass. Never had to wait for the bathroom! The staff were so friendly and helpful especially when i needed help setting up my data sim. ^.^

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you enjoyed here and could use the SIM card :) We are happy to help you! Please come back again! Thank you:)

It's our first time staying at a hostel and we didn't have high expectations because of the price and was prepared to "rough it out", but I'm happy to say that we enjoyed our stay a lot and had a good night's rest here! The location is fantastic, just a few minutes walk from Fukushima Station and surrounded by restaurants and cafes. It's also a short train ride away to Universal Studios, Osaka Station and Umeda Station. Highly recommended!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Thank you for the comment! You made our day :D We are happy you liked our neighbors which is super friendly! See you again soon!!!

The location is nice. Located next to a loop line station and a restaurant / bar area. Downside: the luggage room cannot be locked. Also showers are not available on each floor. Bit inconvenient but ok. However, the worst part was the noise. The rooms are separated from the corridor / toilet area only by sliding doors with ventilation grills, so you can hear everything people do and say in their rooms. Even when people whisper. I recommend you get used to wearing earplugs if you want to sleep.

This place is in quite good location. Just one station away from osaka(umeda station). I enjoyed staying in this acommodation. I will visit again. However? If you have heavy lugguages or you have physical difficulties, u may suffer from the stairs in this guesthouse, because it dose not have any lift. Otherwise, its good place to stay in osaka.

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for the lack of the elevator :( We are happy you had a good time here. Hope to see you again :)

Great hostel. Enjoyed my stay.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are happy to hear! Hope to see you again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5