J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Everything about this hostel was great. One of the best I've stayed in for ages. Meg is amazing her level of service goes above and beyond I can not thank her enough for her time spent answering my questions about everything. She was always friendly and easy to approach.

I was only here for 1 night but I got pretty good vibes from the place. In the morning myself and two others joined Mr. Yamado for one of his tours. We enjoyed okinomiyaki, the Osaka housing and living museum am which we enjoyed dressed in Kimonos.

I had a great time at this hostel, Mr Yano does an awesome tour and the rest of the staff are great! The parties held on Friday and Sunday are very fun but tend to be very messy, either way they were a great way to meet fellow travellers! I also stayed at Hana hostel which is the same company but J-Hoppers was much more social although the location is not as good!

I really like YANO !!! He is so kind ! and also other staffs were really really nice to me ㅠ,ㅠ also Thanks for the token of Japanese sweets

• 24th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel! Organized, clean, great location and helpful staff. Good value for money!

Location wasn't in the heart of the action but not far from main Osaka station and in an area with a lot of authentic, good Japanese restaurants. Beds weren't too comfortable and rooms were small, room for small suitcase or bag but not a big one, but did have curtains to block light out and your own individual light and charger. It wasn't great and it wasn't bad - if you're not fussy then the price is reasonable for the location.

No problems whatsoever, it was nice to have a rooftop and staff were extremely friendly.

The trip we made with Yano-san (hope I remember his name right, he was so enthusiastic during whole trip) is one of most memorable memories of my vacation in Japan. The staff speaks English well and the hostel is clean, facilities are properly working. It is very close to the Tenma stationstation which is just a few minutes to Osaka state. with train.

Loved staying here! Staff are great and so so helpful (Meg at reception was kind enough to write me a note in Japanese explaining my dietary requirements to show to restaurant staff!) location is convenient and really easy to get to. Lots of fun.

I had a comfortable stay here. Everything I needed (including hairdryer) was provided and the staff were all very friendly. It is also located near to Osaka station (one train stop away) so it is in a good location. Would recommend this hostel :)

It's very close to the Fukushima JR station. No need to change line to go to the airport. There is a supermarket just next to the station and have plenty of restaurants on the street of the hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Everything seems to be well thought out at this hostel which makes your stay more comfortable than at other hostels. Excellent location and friendly staff; definitely recommended.

I couldn't rate this place any higher!! Lovely staff, big, bright and clean dorms. Right beside a station on a JR line. Loved it here :)

Good small rooms with decent size beds. Clean, friendly and lots of nice guests. Highly recommend

• 17th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel had a great time!

It was a delightful time and very easy, simple, clean and convenient place.

• 14th Jun 2015

Everybody there was quite open-mided so easy to get along with.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Good hostel, staff very friendly and helpful. Practical location from Fukushima station ( JR )

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you like our location :) Fukushima is pretty good access to everywhere! Hope to see you again :)

Hostel was always clean thanks to the cleaners who came everyday. Staff were always nice and friendly when you saw them and were fluent in English so we could have good conversations and ask about any recommendations about places to go. Had a great stay and would definitely come back!

• 7th Jun 2015

It's a great place to stay, really easy to get there, close to Fukushima station (best option if you want to go to Universal studios) the facilities are great and the staff super friendly and nice (like Keiko and Mr Yano) and the price it's good

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7