• 4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan
Superb 2,592 Total Reviews
Superb 2,592 Total Reviews
J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Located at 4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, , Osaka.
Japan
Osaka Kansai 553-0003 4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City
91% 2592
34.6974182 135.4848521
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

Very good location (3 minute walk from subway), super friendly and helpful staff, and modern and always clean facilities. Would definitely recommend!

21st May 2016

I really like the location being so close to the JR Loop and one stop from Osaka. The staff is friendly and helpful. Mr. Yano is awesome! The mattresses are thin, as are the walls. I could hear people in the toilet down the hall.

Thank you for your comment! Also thank you very much for coming back j hoppers Osaka :D Hope you had a great time with Mr Yano like 4 years ago! Please stay with us again!

19th May 2016

Excellent. J-Hoppers is my favorite hostel brand because the facilities are always clean, conveniently located and the staff is very nice and helpful. With regard to the Kyoto location, Mr. Yano is as awesome and wonderful as the other reviews say he is. Believe it! Another big plus is that J-Hoppers provides a comfortable bed AND a surrounding curtain. I will definitely stay here again!

• England, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

Really easy to find and in a great location, the staff were really friendly, wish we could have stayed longer.

Thank you for your comment! Please stay longer next time! Thank you ;D

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

I stayed at Jhoppers my very first night in Japan. The staff there was nice and very keen to solve guest's problem. I was late for checkin due to my flight, but the staff had told me the entrance code and prepared my key in advance. my room is mixed dorm for 8 people, yet the room was clean, and most important of all, bigger than I expected.

13th May 2016

Stayed overnight only but it was quiet and nice. Major downside is there are no lockers to store your valuables. Staff are extremely nice though!

Thank you for staying with us! We have lockers in all of mixed dormitory rooms and also some infront of the shower rooms on the 3rd floor :) Please use them next time!

13th May 2016

Very nice staff. Great location, just near the Jr line.

Thank you for staying with us :) We all are happy that you enjoyed here! Please come back again!

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
12th May 2016

I stayed in 6 female dorm, the room was clean and bed comfortable, bathroom was also clean. Close to station and very friendly staff.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
9th May 2016

So close to to fukushima station which is the 2nd stop with loop line from osaka station Really clean Excellent hospitality from the owner Surround by many restaurants, but there are no choice of halal food for us as muslim 1 minutes walk to 7-eleven Unfortunately there is no elevator Only stairs Getting noisy sometimes at night but it got covered by free ear-plug Overall, It is very good place to stay at osaka We really enjoy it

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
8th May 2016

I loved this hostel. They have frequent events that makes it easy to meet other backpackers and you get to try local specialties. You really feel at home here. Mr. Yano was awesome.

Thank you for your comment! Glad you had comfortable stay with us and Mr yano!