J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

it was very great to stay. I stayed at mixed dorm with my brother, it was really quiet and clean and comfortable. the street over the window is little bit noisy cause there are restaurants or bars but after 10 o'clock, it is quiet. it was really nice.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I arrived at the hostel during the middle of the night and my key was waiting for me upon entering. Very organized.

Locks on bedroom doors are very noisy. No sound insulation in general (although the hostel admits this up front), wasn't a problem for me, but my partner had trouble sleeping due to air con noise from next room. Very clean, and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Great hostel for meeting other travellers! staff is awesome and good location nearby train station :) I strongly recommend.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is great, with lots of restaurants around, convenience stores and a JR train line. Accessing the city using the JR loop is easy from here. The staff were so helpful and could answer all my questions. The common areas help start conversations.

Very close to JR Fukushima station which is only one stop away from JR Osaka. I had a comfy stay although I wish there had been a way to secure my backpack in the room as the only lockers we get are small enough to put just your valuables inside. Overall I had a great stay and don't have much to complain about. Would recommend.

Just the same I told in the preview review of this hostal. Tje staying technically was divided in two parts. Thank you

Thank you for being so cooperative and helpful in locating my wallet, it otherwise could have been a very upsetting situation.

really clean beds, bathrooms and common area. the staff were super helpful & friendly. Its in a nice area close to the train lines (but is quiet at night so don't worry about train noise!). I came straight off a 12hour flight so really appreciated the curtains around the bunk beds.

A great place to stay in Osaka, Much better not possible. And the best is the human quality of the staff, Meg, Ayaka,Keiko, Mr. Yano and all the others. Thank you so much from everything. Love. Kepa

nice hostel, especially for meeting other ppl. facilities are clean and staff is very helpfull. its also well located with easy access to the osaka loopline which makes getting around and discovering pretty easy.

really friendly multilingual staff, good social events and good dorms. worth the money

I had a nice stay, it was in a fun location and close to everything else. It was also very easy to access from the JR line. It's in a location that has amazing food around, as well as tons of exciting little bars. Very cool area for bar hopping. I stayed at another place while in Osaka, but definitely preferred this location.

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The other guests were really sociable, especially at the weekly party so it was a really fun place to stay.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff.

Friendly staff, clean hostel, and overall a great place to stay!

Thank you for your comment! Hope to see you again :)

Mr. Yano was a great guide and a lot of fun. It was easy to meet other guests and the staff was helpful.

Thank you for your comment! My Yano said THANK YOU! too :) Hope to see you again!

-friendly staff -clean facilities -location not very good however close to the station

Thank you for your comment! Fukushima area is pretty good access to many sightseeing places isn't it? Hope to see you again! Thank you :)

A really great location. The JR station near the hostel is one stop away from Osaka station which will take you anywhere in the city. The beds are large and the curtains on the bunks are a good idea because they block out a lot of light. A 7-11 is close by which is good for buying some breakfast. The staff are helpful, friendly and give good advice. There were a few occasions where I felt that the atmosphere was not the best it could be. Overall a good place to stay and explore Osaka.

Thank you for you comment! If we had something that made you feel uncomfortable, sorry about that. But hope to see you again! Thank you for staying with us :)

Love it! Nice staff with good English:) The place have good vibe.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Israel

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you, your breakfast looked so good! I totally regret I couldn't have it the other morning haha Hope to see you again! Thank you :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7