J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

J-Hoppers was an amazing hostel :D I loved my stay here: the staff was great and so helpful, the people staying there were awesome, and the location was right by the Fukushima station (beware if you want to go out at night to another spot because the trains will stop running and the cab will rack up a large bill..) There's always free coffee and tea, with a very spacious kitchen that you can store food in. I can't wait to check out other J-Hoppers hostels in other cities the next chance I have

Good hostel with good facility

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Excellent place! They accidentally overbooked me but made up a room for me in the basement. Great social activities throughout the week. Absolutely what I was looking for in a hostel.

I enjoyed my stay at J-Hoppers Osaka. The place is clean and comfortable and although I didn't take advantage of the social activities it's nice that they were available. The storage lockers are relatively small and only really suitable for a small bag containing valuables.

I highly recommend this hostel! The staff are very friendly and helpful. There are numerous fun bonding experiences with the legendary Mr. Yano. The location is great...the subway and Umeda sky building are very close by. The facility is clean.

• 9th Mar 2015

First time as a solo traveller and i really recommend staying here, the location is really easy to find and great with the jr pass. Never had to wait for the bathroom! The staff were so friendly and helpful especially when i needed help setting up my data sim. ^.^

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you enjoyed here and could use the SIM card :) We are happy to help you! Please come back again! Thank you:)

It's our first time staying at a hostel and we didn't have high expectations because of the price and was prepared to "rough it out", but I'm happy to say that we enjoyed our stay a lot and had a good night's rest here! The location is fantastic, just a few minutes walk from Fukushima Station and surrounded by restaurants and cafes. It's also a short train ride away to Universal Studios, Osaka Station and Umeda Station. Highly recommended!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Thank you for the comment! You made our day :D We are happy you liked our neighbors which is super friendly! See you again soon!!!

The location is nice. Located next to a loop line station and a restaurant / bar area. Downside: the luggage room cannot be locked. Also showers are not available on each floor. Bit inconvenient but ok. However, the worst part was the noise. The rooms are separated from the corridor / toilet area only by sliding doors with ventilation grills, so you can hear everything people do and say in their rooms. Even when people whisper. I recommend you get used to wearing earplugs if you want to sleep.

This place is in quite good location. Just one station away from osaka(umeda station). I enjoyed staying in this acommodation. I will visit again. However? If you have heavy lugguages or you have physical difficulties, u may suffer from the stairs in this guesthouse, because it dose not have any lift. Otherwise, its good place to stay in osaka.

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for the lack of the elevator :( We are happy you had a good time here. Hope to see you again :)

Great hostel. Enjoyed my stay.

• 6th Mar 2015

Thank you very much for your comment! We are happy to hear! Hope to see you again :)

Great atmosphere, plenty social events organised by hostel and common areas are spacious.

Thank you! We are happy you like our events and facilities! See you again soon :)

Great chain of Hostels in Japan, friendly staff at this location and located in a nice little area filled with shops and eateries. Quite central to everything Osaka.

Thank you for your comment! Fukushima is pretty close from Osaka and every sightseeing places! We like it too :) Hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Nice, clean, helpful, convenient, classic for backpacker around the world, although less Japaneses style.

Thank you for your comment! Yes, all of our rooms are western style, if you are interested in Japanese style, please check our sister branch Hana Hostel! They are nice too :) Thank you for staying with us ;)

Best hostel I stayed during my trip in Japan!! (I've been to J-hoppers other branches and they're good! too!). Location was perfect, 3 few mins walk from Fukushima JR station with lots of food & convenient store surrounding it, very close to USJ, staff was nice, bed was perfect, the room was big for 6 people, & the hostel was soooo clean, fast wifi, no complaint at all.. will back here if i visit Osaka again :)

It was a great place. The staff was super helpful and there was a lot of events that you could participate in if you wanted to. They even had a table at the head of each bed. The only thing was there were only four showers for the entire hostel, but you can work around that. Also people need to learn that when you are in a hostel there are other people as well and you need to be considerate, like not staying up all night with the light on. That is a reflection on people rather than the hostel.

• 18th Feb 2015

Location was close to a JR train station, near food stores and staff was super friendly helping us carry our lugguage upstairs. showers and bedrooms were clean. Private room was spacious. Great value for money so I have decided to choose J hoppers again in Hiroshima.

Staff very good and helpful with directions Mr Yano makes it an exciting place with the social get togethers It's a very easy holiday and very central to nice cafes and good jr train line The manager lady very good with her time to help people with any queries

• 15th Feb 2015

Walls were thin, but rooms were clean and.ours was quite large for a japanese room. Would stay again

Location is good and easy to find. Also stuffs are nice and friendly. But at night was a bit noisy.

We had a great stay in a private three-bedroom room at J-Hoppers. The staff are friendly and helpful when you need feedback, help or any suggestions/recommendations for places to visit. There are also discounted tickets that you can buy for popular attractions with J-Hoppers at the front desk. All facilities were clean and they empty out your garbage daily. It is a good location, close to the central station of Osaka (15 min. walk). They had free adapters to borrow when we didn't have any. A+!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5