J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Excellent helpful staff, very clean, great bed drapes. Good activities. Only problem was the bed was a bit hard.

Awesome staff and the social events are brilliant to meet people. A really great hostel in all!

I really loved my stay at J Hoppers. The staff are so lovely and helpful - they have an answer for everything offering advice on what to do/see or where to eat. The organised tours or activities with Yano San are a must as they were so enjoyable - he is an absolute hero. Wonderful stay and wish it had been for longer!

Please make one lift :D

The staff was wonderful. I was attracted to this hostel because of the organized social events in the evening and I am so glad I stayed at J-Hoppers. The location was also great. The street the hostel on is a beautiful street with small boutique-like restaurants. J-Hoppers made my stay in Osaka fantastic!!

The common room was really cool. Good hang out spot. But there never seemed to be many people there. Best staff out of almost any hostel I've ever stayed in. They say hi to you whenever you come back in! And so helpful and friendly. And Mr. Yano is definitely a character haha. Decent location. Really close to a JR line station. But a bit of a walk to Osaka station.

I had a great stay at J-Hoppers Osaka! Location was nice and central - just one stop away from Osaka station. Atmosphere was great. I was unable to join any of the events at the hostel but I was able to meet with some guests afterwards and they all said they enjoyed themselves. The staff was very helpful and the overall atmosphere was great. The beer vending machine was a great addition (and very cheap!). Thanks J-Hoppers, hope to see you again!

Me Yano is the best person ever and the rest of the staff are so lovely, welcoming and helpful! I had so much fun and felt included in all activities, it was a great place to meet people and have fun.

Average hostel - the rooms are quite shabby and crammed. Not a very social atmosphere either to meet travellers.

I loved my stay at jhoppers. I was there for 4 nights and had a wonderful time. There were tons of planned activities for anyone staying there and it was easy to make some new friends. The staff was awesome as well. 10/10 would stay again.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Great hostel. Staff was fantastic and helpful. Renos a bit dated but hot bad. Common areas a little small but proportional to this smaller sized hostel. Fantastic location as it was steps away from station

The room was very hot and others in my room were noisy until well past midnight (around 3am) some nights. The room temperature should be more closely regulated, and perhaps a lights out time (midnight) be implemented

I love this place!! I only stayed one night but I wish I had stayed longer. Honestly one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff are so friendly and helpful and share a passion for traveling so I enjoyed talking with them. Social events throughout the week (do not pass up the chance to go out with Mr. Yano!!) and a great atmosphere. The common area is packed with binders and posters full of everything you need to know about Osaka and the staff will answer any questions. Comfy dorm beds

Good location and it has a nice deal with other J-Hoppers and Hana hostels where if you stay more than 3 nights you get a discount or some other little treats. The 8 bed dorm was spacious but overlooks a busy street with bars so expect some loud voices.

Friendly staff and very welcoming help me alot when i need it

A beautiful place to stay and very friendly staff you feel like home Nice beds and super showers

Im a first time solo traveler, and i absolutely loved this place. They organised outings for tourist and events to meet the other travelers and explore osaka. The staff are so helpful and lovely! Location was good, on a minutes walk from fukushima station and one stop from osaka station. Loved my time there :)

Once you find the location of the hostel, you can't get lost again. It's quite accessible to the train station and was only one ride from the KIX airport. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the information tourists or visitors usually ask. The hostel was very homey and had a relaxing vibe to it. Just stayed there for a day, but would stay longer if given the chance to.

No lift is a problem with big bags

Great spot located in a cool little neighborhood. There are great local restaurants and smaller bars around. The staff was friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to help me track a FedEx package and have it rerouted to my next location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4