J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

I was only here for 1 night but I got pretty good vibes from the place. In the morning myself and two others joined Mr. Yamado for one of his tours. We enjoyed okinomiyaki, the Osaka housing and living museum am which we enjoyed dressed in Kimonos.

I really like YANO !!! He is so kind ! and also other staffs were really really nice to me ㅠ,ㅠ also Thanks for the token of Japanese sweets

• 24th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Location wasn't in the heart of the action but not far from main Osaka station and in an area with a lot of authentic, good Japanese restaurants. Beds weren't too comfortable and rooms were small, room for small suitcase or bag but not a big one, but did have curtains to block light out and your own individual light and charger. It wasn't great and it wasn't bad - if you're not fussy then the price is reasonable for the location.

No problems whatsoever, it was nice to have a rooftop and staff were extremely friendly.

Loved staying here! Staff are great and so so helpful (Meg at reception was kind enough to write me a note in Japanese explaining my dietary requirements to show to restaurant staff!) location is convenient and really easy to get to. Lots of fun.

I had a comfortable stay here. Everything I needed (including hairdryer) was provided and the staff were all very friendly. It is also located near to Osaka station (one train stop away) so it is in a good location. Would recommend this hostel :)

It's very close to the Fukushima JR station. No need to change line to go to the airport. There is a supermarket just next to the station and have plenty of restaurants on the street of the hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Everything seems to be well thought out at this hostel which makes your stay more comfortable than at other hostels. Excellent location and friendly staff; definitely recommended.

I couldn't rate this place any higher!! Lovely staff, big, bright and clean dorms. Right beside a station on a JR line. Loved it here :)

Good small rooms with decent size beds. Clean, friendly and lots of nice guests. Highly recommend

• 17th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel had a great time!

It was a delightful time and very easy, simple, clean and convenient place.

• 14th Jun 2015

Everybody there was quite open-mided so easy to get along with.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Good hostel, staff very friendly and helpful. Practical location from Fukushima station ( JR )

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you like our location :) Fukushima is pretty good access to everywhere! Hope to see you again :)

Hostel was always clean thanks to the cleaners who came everyday. Staff were always nice and friendly when you saw them and were fluent in English so we could have good conversations and ask about any recommendations about places to go. Had a great stay and would definitely come back!

• 7th Jun 2015

It's a great place to stay, really easy to get there, close to Fukushima station (best option if you want to go to Universal studios) the facilities are great and the staff super friendly and nice (like Keiko and Mr Yano) and the price it's good

This hostel is good, but they don't have elevator, so we have to use stairs to our bedroom in 5th floor. It was so exhausting take our luggage to 5th floor. The shower room only in 2nd and 3rd floor, so we have to go down stairs to take shower.

Homely, nice helpful staff, restaurants opposite, good wifi

The staff at J Hoppers were amazing giving great suggestions of places to see and helping me book complicated bus travel. It was also a really friendly place where I met lots of great people.

• 4th Jun 2015

Great, clean hostel in a great location with helpful staff. A special shout out needs to go to Mr. Yano who is a gem of Osaka. My time there was incredibly enhanced by hanging out with him! Would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6