J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Extremely helpful and friendly staff.

Friendly staff, clean hostel, and overall a great place to stay!

• 16th Aug 2015

Thank you for your comment! Hope to see you again :)

Mr. Yano was a great guide and a lot of fun. It was easy to meet other guests and the staff was helpful.

Thank you for your comment! My Yano said THANK YOU! too :) Hope to see you again!

-friendly staff -clean facilities -location not very good however close to the station

Thank you for your comment! Fukushima area is pretty good access to many sightseeing places isn't it? Hope to see you again! Thank you :)

A really great location. The JR station near the hostel is one stop away from Osaka station which will take you anywhere in the city. The beds are large and the curtains on the bunks are a good idea because they block out a lot of light. A 7-11 is close by which is good for buying some breakfast. The staff are helpful, friendly and give good advice. There were a few occasions where I felt that the atmosphere was not the best it could be. Overall a good place to stay and explore Osaka.

Thank you for you comment! If we had something that made you feel uncomfortable, sorry about that. But hope to see you again! Thank you for staying with us :)

Love it! Nice staff with good English:) The place have good vibe.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Israel

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you, your breakfast looked so good! I totally regret I couldn't have it the other morning haha Hope to see you again! Thank you :)

Great atmosphere, central location. Mr Yano is the best.

• 5th Aug 2015

Thank you for your comment! Yup he is the legend!!!

Good place to stay. In a cute street with nice small restaurants. Very close to the train station. Helpful staff. Clean.

Thank you for your comment! We have nice restaurants near by, all of the are pretty nice :) Glad you like our neighbor!

Great staff. Hostel definitely recommended.

Thank you very much for your comment! Please recommend to you friends!! Hope to see you again :)

I had a good stay at J-Hoppers. My biggest complaint is the shower. You had to press in the knob for the water to turn on, and then it turned off rather quickly. Not the biggest fan of that. Also, note that there is no elevator and it has five floors. Didn't bother me, but could bother others.

A great location near Fukushima station, great evening parties, a very friendly atmosphere

I enjoyed my stay at Jhoppers in Osaka. The staff were so polite and friendly I instantly felt at home! Mr Yano was a character and he always made an effort to chat. The events in the hostel are a great way to get to know other guests (I'm a solo traveller) The facilities are excellent, a great kitchen, clean showers, washing machines and dryer and a lounge with TV. Some of the curtains don't reach around the bed so I got woken up at 4-5am because of other guest lights.Great stay, I'm going back

A very warm welcome from Keiko! She was very helpful and informative. We enjoyed browsing the area. The room was small, but functional. It was a little noisy at night as other guests came upstairs.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you two :D Sorry for the thin walls :( But I'm glad you enjoyed in Osaka! Hope to see you again :)

this place was fun and great

Thank you very much!!!! Hope to see you again :)

I thought everything was great! The staff was very helpful and the hostel was very clean. The location near the subway station was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better experience! Thanks

• 28th Jul 2015

I loved this place! Perfect location! A 20-second walk to a 7-11, and a 5 minute walk to the train station! And they played awesome music in the lobby! :D

Thank you for your comment! Meg was super happy when you asked her about the music :D

The location is as stated, that's perfect. (well unless you were lost and head to opposite direction. that happened lol). staff is friendly. she helped us with direction to USJ and Nara. really pleasant stay.

Thank you for your comment! We are happy to help you! Please stay with us again :)

It was very clean and comfortable but a bit noisy at night and in the morning with people sliding and slamming doors and using the hairdryers in the corridors. Conversations could be heard through the walls

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for the thin walls :( Hope you enjoyed in Osaka :) Thank you very much for staying with us.

This was a very great stay! Thank you so much for being awesome!

Thank you for saying with us :) We are happy you had a good time here :)

We really enjoyed this place The staff is excellent and smiling ! Rooms large, kitchen with enough tables ! Kitchen well equipped, etc ... Nothing to throw !

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you all! Happy family :) Hope to see you again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7