J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

2056 Total Reviews

Very nice staff. It was nice to let our luggage before check-in time. The room and the rest of the guesthouse was very clean and pleasant. Yet the light above our head in the room, took down.

• 20th Nov 2014

My stay at J-Hoppers was absolutely amazing. The staff is definitely the nicest people I've met in all the hostels I've stayed at. The rooms are great and clean, and it's a great price as well. What separated this hostel from others was how much the staff does for the people staying there. There are walking tours, cooking classes, parties and much more. Best stay in Osaka!

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst commuting to Kyoto, excellent place to get to the station to transfer. Staff also very helpful with leaving luggage etc.

Staff were so lovely and helpful- went above and beyond for me and my friend. Good atmosphere- fun evening events put on. Good location on a street with bars/restaurants/convenience store and close to train station. Wouldn't hesitate to book again if I'm Osaka!

Mr Yano what a host!! Great place to stay if ur in Kyoto. the major downside to this place is the lack of lift which was fine for me as i was on the second floor but a pain for people on the 5th. Average kitchen, clean bathrooms and plenty of room in the dorms. Really close to the JR line and easy to locate from direction. Lots of activities for people to do in the guides provided and the downstairs lounge was great if u want to get away from it all but not sit in ur room :D

Hi, I had stay in a twin sharing room. It's quite a nice experience staying in J-Hoppers guest house. I've been staying in 5 different guest house in Osaka & Kyoto area, to me, J-Hoppers is the best! I get the room with a window can view the colored street and the living style of the people in Osaka. The staffs of J-Hoppers are super nice & communicate well in English. You also can rent a bike to ride to Shin Umeda Sky Bar to experience the breathtaking night view.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Suggest to have lift and it's more convenient to carry luggage to upstairs..

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff was great. Location and common areas were great. I rarely leave a negative review regarding noise (actually I haven't ever before), as when staying at hostels you sign up for noise. However, the walls are paper thin at J-Hoppers (at least on upper floors). Even a whisper sounds like shouting and the sliding pocket doors are incredibly loud, bang shut, and are impossible to sleep through. Otherwise a good hostel. A shame about the noise level. We simply didn't sleep.

I love J-Hoppers. The staff is nice, the location is superb! A train away to Kansai airport. :)

Very nice hostel overall! The staffs are all very helpful. The hostel is clean. Very good location. It's just 3-min walk from the JR station. And there's seven eleven nearby. The only thing is u can still Hear ppl chilling from outside of the building clearly. I will still book this hostel when I visit Osaka next time.

Friendly staff, good value for the money.

Very good hostel. Superb location, super clean and very friendly staff. Good activities every other night. Can see why it is fully booked everyday!

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you, glad you had fun with some guests and Mr Yano! Please come back next time, bring your family :) Thank you!

Best hostel ive been at in Japan, nice staff, good common areas.. wifi works well and really easy to reach from Fukushima metro stop. The rooms are pretty confortable as well as the beds. 100% recommended!

Thank you so much for your comment!! You made a day:D So happy to hear that you liked our hostel! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Great hostel, really friendly

Thank you for your comment! Hope to see you again :)

Receptionists are so nice and everything is almost perfect. ^^

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! We are happy to have you. If you have a chance to come back to Osaka, please stay with us again:D

Great location if you need to get to or from Airport.

• 12th Oct 2014

Thank you for your comment! Yes we have a direct train from Fukushima to KIX which is very convenient:) Hope to see you again ;)

I stayed at this hostel previously but this time i went i had a better time cause i was lucky to have the international party with Mr. cant remember his name (his the owner). But he was very nice to offer me a free drink when i left my voucher in my room. The other people staying there were awesome (mostly from Australia, Britain and America) we drank sake and told funny stories. The place was clean and not bad for the price. The location is great very close to Fukushima station.

Thank you for your comment! Glad you had fun with the hilarious guy Mr Yano and some nice guests! Hope we can see you again in the near future! Thank you very much :)

stayed in a three bed dorm. what really makes this hostel are that it is clean and the staff oh and security is pretty good too. it was a bit of a mission to the fifth floor each time but at least i got a workout. mr yano and the chatty reception area really make this a fun place to be. the lounge downstairs was an oasis if that wasnt your scene. location meant it was only one stop from jr osaka station. honestly cant think of any other ways to make this hostel any better. they do tours too

Thank you veru much for your comment! We are glad you like our facilities, event, location :) Sorry for the lack of the elevator :( Hope to see you again! Thank you!

The location is good, staff is friendly and helpful, the overall place is neat

the best hostel that i have stay!! clean room, excellent location and really nice staffs!! thanks to mr yano alot for the tour and they are really awesome!! will definitely come back again!!

Thank you for your comment! Glad you had fun at the tour!! Please come back and stay with us next your trip :) Thank you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7