J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Its nice that they do trips with you in the city, gives a better insight if you dont know the area. Showers could be cleaner and wifi was very weak.

Very friendly and fun place to stay! Extremely close and easy to get to from train station.

• 25th Apr 2015

Thank you for your comment! Yea we are pretty close from Fukushima station! Very convenient and we like it too :) Hope to see you again :)

Great friendly staff. Excellent location just a short walk to Fukushima Station. Very clean. Lots of tourists brochures to help you plan your vacation.

Thank you for your comment! We are happy to help you to make good memories in Osaka!!! Hope to see you again!

The accomadation can be a big deciding factor if your travels was good or bad. I can say for myself and the people I met at J Hoppers, we all enjoyed our stay. J Hoppers encourage the guests to mingle. We also have the previdge to talk to locals who wish to learn English, a very good opportunity to make friends and learn more about Japan. The staffs were friendly and extremely helpful. J Hoppers, I highly recommend it.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Hello!!! It was nice to see you again, thank you for coming back! We ate pocky that you gave us when you checked out soon :P When are you coming back? Hope we all can see you again :)

One of my best hostel in Japan !!! Only one regret, i stayed here just 1 night... This hostel is the perfect place for backpackers. Everything is modern and clean. Possibility to isolate well your bed from light with drapes. Furthermore, the hostel organise many activities with the incredible Mr Yano, like drink party or sightseing with local food ! The location is great, not in the center but near Osaka train station and 2 minutes wlak from a JR station on Osaka Loop ! Great place !!!!!!!!!! .

I really enjoyed my stay. Mr yano is a legend; it's worth staying to party with him. The hostel is also very clean and in an excellent location.

Thank you for your comment! We are happy you had a good time with Mr Yano!!!!! Yeah he is a legend!!!!! Please come back to see the party animal again ;P

Very friendly staff, great atmosphere, and a good location..... everything you need in a hostel!

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you two! Hope you are enjoying in Kyoto now! Also have safe trip to Takayama! Thank you :)

some thing must be done to carry heavy luggage at higher floors. being a male was not a problem for me, but if some softer human being has a big luggage, he/she can have a tough time. your hostel location, ameneties and all the help provided was good and we would definitely recommend it for a stay at osaka. as your hostel is flooded with useful information on walls, some handy information can also be there for vegetarian souls. like where vegge food can be found and some self help on it.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • India

Great hostel. Staff was very helpful and location was easy to find. Renting a bike was cheap and very handy.

Clean and comfortable, nice staff, close to great restaurants

LOVE this place. Staff are super friendly and helpful, plus Mr Yano arranges regular hostel activities that make getting to know a new city and new people great fun and really easy. Location wise it's really convenient and has most shops (including a 24hour doughnut place!) in walking distance!

I stayed in another hostel in Osaka a few nights previously, and this was a welcome change! Great location, friendly staff. I only stayed one night and didn't venture out in the town, but the people in my room were friendly.

nice place to stay... friendly staffs... nice location...

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Arigato! Mata kitene!

Great hostel; stayed at many J-hoppers and Hana hostels during my stay in Japan and they were definitely the best! Clean, great facilities, good location and the nicest staff. Best value for your money.

Very nice personnel, clean place, you could expect no more really!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you for staying with us! It was really nice to talk about my hometown with you! What a small world :) Please come back anytime :) Thank you!

The girl working at the desk is the sweeeeetest coolest 😍 The hostel could use a bit more of a social vibe but not bad. A lot of focus on drinking at night...borrrring. More cool cultural activities would be cool

I checked in late & checked out early, but it was no problem! Fun hang out area in the lobby.

It's a roof over your head, you get a wifi, a very uncomfortable bed and a shower. When this is enough for you, than this is your place. Location is perfect, next to a JR Station and the staff is really friendly and speak good english. When your vacation budget is small and you have a strong back, I would recommend to stay at J-Hoppers Osaka

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

the place is easy to find The kitchen is clean wide and comfortable there is a coin laundy and a wide space for us to hang in clothes position of the hostel is quite strategic but too bad only one shower room in my floor (second floor) There is no lift only stairs

Great value for money - staff super helpful and very willing to answer any questions you might have! Good location near station and some cool places near by.