J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Osaka was the second J-Hoppers location of my trip - fantastic friendly staff, answered all questions + helped out. Dorm was well-equipped, privacy curtains are ideal. Good shower + washroom area. Overall a great hostel. Especially helpful were the clear instructions + map to find the hostel from Osaka station!

Thank you very much for your comment :) We are glad you had a comfrotable stay here! Please come back anytime :)

It's a nice hostel in Osaka. Unfortunately, I only stayed 2 nights for sleeping, didn't have a chance to interact with ppl there. Overall, it's a clean and comfortable hostel to stay for a short trip. I'll be back there in the future. Near subway & many restaurants.

• 5th May 2015
  • Indonesia

The staff were awesome at J-Hoppers, really make you feel welcome and incredibly friendly. Location is good for getting on the JR-line to where ever. Great rooftop area with views of the city. Stayed in female dorm which was comfortable.

Thank you very much for your comment! Thank you for joining our crazy Karaoke night :P Amazing night ever!!!! Hope to see you again and do it again :)

The location is convenient and the staff is very helpful and nice. It will be my first choice when I travel Osaka next time.

• 4th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your comment! Please come back anytime :) Thank you!

AMAZING.Nothing is more important than quality time and that is what they offer You.Staff is amazing,friendly,crazy,helpfull.They ask You to do karaoke do not hesitate-that will be the best time ever.They ask You for barbecue just go,go,go....LOVE IT....BEST IN THE WORLD

Thank you for your comment! We all are soo happy you had a good time here:) That was a blast night!!!!!! We like you said staff is crazy, haha. Yes we were!!!! Hope to see you again :)

Nice little place in a cool area. Plenty of bars in the surrounding streets and close to the train station which was great.

Very friendly and helpfull staff. There are also different regular events on almost every day, where you can socialize with other guests.

Loved everything about this hostel. The staff, the travelers that stay here, and the amenities like wifi, common area, and washer/dryer. Will definitely try and stay here again when I visit Osaka.

Thank you for your comment! We are happy you liked our facilities and had a good stay with other travelers :D Please come back again! Thank you :)

Everything was great just a little distant but if you compare how much you need to pay. It's totally worth it.

Great hostel and great helpful staff. It is located nearby a lot of good Japanese restaurants and a train station. The staff were very helpful. Rooms have a lot of space, comfortable beds with curtains, and air conditioning. Would stay here again for sure.

Amazing staff and atmosphere. I really enjoyed my time at J-Hoppers!

Thank you for your comment! Hope you had a good time with some guests! Please come back anytime!

For: • Responded to my email straight away • Friendly and helpful staff • Nice communal area • Located on a cute little back road, very close to an area popular in the evenings • Great shower • They lent me a plug adaptor Against: • They messed up my booking. All beds in dorm were full. I had to wake up the night staff to sort it out. They very kindly gave me a double room at no extra charge.

Its nice that they do trips with you in the city, gives a better insight if you dont know the area. Showers could be cleaner and wifi was very weak.

Very friendly and fun place to stay! Extremely close and easy to get to from train station.

• 25th Apr 2015

Thank you for your comment! Yea we are pretty close from Fukushima station! Very convenient and we like it too :) Hope to see you again :)

Great friendly staff. Excellent location just a short walk to Fukushima Station. Very clean. Lots of tourists brochures to help you plan your vacation.

Thank you for your comment! We are happy to help you to make good memories in Osaka!!! Hope to see you again!

The accomadation can be a big deciding factor if your travels was good or bad. I can say for myself and the people I met at J Hoppers, we all enjoyed our stay. J Hoppers encourage the guests to mingle. We also have the previdge to talk to locals who wish to learn English, a very good opportunity to make friends and learn more about Japan. The staffs were friendly and extremely helpful. J Hoppers, I highly recommend it.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Hello!!! It was nice to see you again, thank you for coming back! We ate pocky that you gave us when you checked out soon :P When are you coming back? Hope we all can see you again :)

One of my best hostel in Japan !!! Only one regret, i stayed here just 1 night... This hostel is the perfect place for backpackers. Everything is modern and clean. Possibility to isolate well your bed from light with drapes. Furthermore, the hostel organise many activities with the incredible Mr Yano, like drink party or sightseing with local food ! The location is great, not in the center but near Osaka train station and 2 minutes wlak from a JR station on Osaka Loop ! Great place !!!!!!!!!! .

I really enjoyed my stay. Mr yano is a legend; it's worth staying to party with him. The hostel is also very clean and in an excellent location.

Thank you for your comment! We are happy you had a good time with Mr Yano!!!!! Yeah he is a legend!!!!! Please come back to see the party animal again ;P

Very friendly staff, great atmosphere, and a good location..... everything you need in a hostel!

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you two! Hope you are enjoying in Kyoto now! Also have safe trip to Takayama! Thank you :)

some thing must be done to carry heavy luggage at higher floors. being a male was not a problem for me, but if some softer human being has a big luggage, he/she can have a tough time. your hostel location, ameneties and all the help provided was good and we would definitely recommend it for a stay at osaka. as your hostel is flooded with useful information on walls, some handy information can also be there for vegetarian souls. like where vegge food can be found and some self help on it.

• 19th Apr 2015