J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

The location of the Hostel was great and the staff was very friendly and willing to help. Also they have weekly events for guests. The bathrooms were clean. Highly recommended!

• 16th Dec 2014

Thank you for your comment! We want all of guests to have a comfortable stay:) Please come back anytime!

thx! it was perfect, and japanese tea was good too kk and thx for gave me good friends, i most like J-hoppers in Osaka!!:)

• 15th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Fantastic place. Highly recommend staying here!

Thank you very much! You made our day!!! ;)

I stayed twin bed private room for 4 nights. The room is good and comfortable. Location is OK near Fukushima station. You can take 1 station to Osaka station and use the municipal line go to anywhere you want.

Thank you for your comment! This area is pretty convenient, you can take JR, subway:) We are glad you like our rooms! Hope to see you again soon :)

Room was rather small, limited showering rooms, although I had no problem being able to shower. There are toilets and sinks on every floor. The hostel was always very clean and staff was friendly. Fukushima station can be directly accessed from the airport, and Fukushima itself is a nice area overall.

I stayed in a 2 bed and 10 bed dorm on separate nights. Beds were clean and comfortable, shower facilities up to standard. The staff are exceptionally helpful, providing useful information for itineraries or even nearby eateries. I have conversational fluency in Japanese though I could observe that their English was excellent. Note that this quite a social hostel. Very easy for a solo traveller to get roped into a "quiet" night out

Very warm and accommodating staff. I had a great time here, and I will definitely back.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

Thank you for staying with us, it was nice to see you. Please stay with us again! Salamat :)

Mr. Yano is an amazing host and really helps you meet other travellers! The Twin room i stayed in was also huge. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

Excellent location, it is located just 1 stop away from Osaka Train Station (Great for JR Pass Holders), surrounded by fantastic local food outlets. Went to Ramen Jinsei (Jet Ramen) Just few minutes walk away, and I found it to be the best Ramen I've ever had in Japan! The staffs were very vibrant! Totally helpful and fun, it was a pleasure being able to talk to them and actually making friends! I stayed in the 6 people mixed dorm, loved the curtains on the bed for privacy. Thumbs Up.

Staff are amazing. Incredibly clean! Easy to meet heaps of people.

Awesome place, location could be better but everything else is perfect

Thank you very much for your comment! We are working very hard for giving all of guests comfortable stay :) Please stay with us again :)

This was a super convenient hostel that was bustling with folk from all over the world. The perfect hostel experience! I enjoyed nice conversations with travelers from all walks of life and even though my visit was short, it was memorable. The staff was so helpful and really gave me great information on how to get to Koyasan the next day. The neighborhood is full of good food and local places to drink and the station is only a couple minutes walk away, very easy to find!

Staff are very helpful. They provide full details on attraction places and restaurants. Thanks for they help during our stay there.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The rooms are a bit small, fairly soundproof, bath rooms are not on every floor, not recommended for people with huge or heavy luggage as the stairs are small... Other than that, the staff there are nice and the boss is funny~~~ overall it is a nice hostel~

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed here for 3 nights and for me this was great place. The staff I met when checked in, Ayaka was very friendly and helpful. The room was good size and very clean and bathroom is also clean. Near the Fukushima JR station, near post office, seven eleven. I will definitely stay here on my next trip

This is my second time at this hostel and I absolutely loved this friendly and warm place. I stayed in the female dorm and it's spacious and clean, with more than enough space to lay out my luggage for packing. There are also lockers provided, but you'd have to bring your own padlock or purchase a padlock from the hostel for 150JPY. The hostel location is also extremely convenient; there's a direct train to the airport and only one stop away from JR Osaka Station. Would definitely recommend!

Really enjoyed my stay here and would totally come back again if I came back! Staff were super friendly and helpful and everything was super clean. Location was very good for transport to/from KIX airport since it was only 3 minutes away from the station. Highly recommend this hostel!

• 24th Nov 2014

Everything is prefect except the noise through the walls - not soundproof. But it was bearable as our neightbours were very considerate.

Very nice staff. It was nice to let our luggage before check-in time. The room and the rest of the guesthouse was very clean and pleasant. Yet the light above our head in the room, took down.

• 20th Nov 2014

My stay at J-Hoppers was absolutely amazing. The staff is definitely the nicest people I've met in all the hostels I've stayed at. The rooms are great and clean, and it's a great price as well. What separated this hostel from others was how much the staff does for the people staying there. There are walking tours, cooking classes, parties and much more. Best stay in Osaka!