J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Staffs were fantastic and extremely helpful. Location is easily along the JR line but you'd prefer to be near Osaka/ Umeda station or along namba so you don't have to change line after one stop. But this really is a great one for value.

everything was great!! i book a different hotel for another 2 days in Osaka and i regret it. Definitely will stay here again!

All of the staff was very friendly, it was a very comfortable place to stay. They also organize nights to help you meet other people. Everything was clean and well maintained. Not the greatest location. The street that it's on is very neat and has a unique feel and it was easy enough to get to Osaka station, but since trains stop running at midnight it makes it trick if you want to go out in Namba. Also I was by the window and even with the blinds closed it was really bright in the morning!

Staff were very helpful, friendly let me shower and store luggage after i checked out. Hostel tour of Osaka was great definately recommend!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your comment! We are happy you had a good time with Mr Yano! His tour is the best in Osaka!!!

excellent hostel, very welcoming, good events, perfect

Thank you for your comment! We will keep up! Hope to see you soon!

Meg was very welcoming and friendly. When i complained about the other room mate that make noise after 11pm, she promptly took action. Everything was great and exceeded my expectation. Location is awesome!

• 27th May 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent Hostel.. Large bed room and comfy bed.. Friendly staff and extreme cleanliness.. But if i have to choose to stay at Osaka, i will choose Hana Hostel (J-Hopper sister Hostel) because they have elevator..

Very good hostel, second time i've stayed here, Sunday night out with Mr Yano is a must.

Thank you for your comment! Yeah Sunday night is a must for the gusts of J hoppers Osaka! Glad you had a good time with him! Hope to see you again :)

The rooms are very clean and the staff is very very nice. Worth staying here just for the nights out with Mr Yano!

Thank you for staying with us :) It was nice to see you, Mr Yano had fun the other night too! Please come back to see him ans us at some point :)

hostel quite noisy according to the bathroom approximatly than bedroom. Anyway, not so bad hostel.

Holla...I stayed at J hoppers osaka for 4 days.It was such a cozy and homely place to be.Just few minutes away from fukushima train station and osaka station.A strategic location.Very friendly and helpful staffs.Just love the experience and good place to make new friends too.I will return to J hoppers someday.:)))

• 23rd May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for the bed first night when you checked in :( It was nice to see you! Fun to talk with you, glad you had fun here too! Take care, hope to see you again:D

We stayed here at the start and end of our trip. The hostel is so lovely that once returning from staying in a hotel in Tokyo it was welcoming. It's relaxed, clean, friendly environment. Great value for money and Internet connection is great.

Thank you for staying with us :) We are happy you could relax and have a good time here :) You are welcome to come back anytime :)

The hostel really provides me a comfortable place with friendly environment. I will definitely return to the hostel again.

• 19th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you for staying with us :) Glad you had a comfortable stay here ! Hope to see you again :)

Love this place. The staffs is the best. All guest are kindness and lovely. All facilities is fit.

• 18th May 2015
  • Thailand

Thank you very much! Hope to see you again soon :)

Location is great. Wide range of food at walking distance. Very near to JR station. Only disadvantage is the lack of lift , thus it is inconvenient for ppl with big luggage and living at top floors.

Clean, decent location, lovely staff, nice atmosphere. I liked it here. I would stay again.

the bed is not confy enough , the sound of the bed when someone going to uper bed is very anoying. must add more bathroom.

• 16th May 2015
  • Indonesia

Really great location - right next to a JR station, which means you can use your JR pass and not have to pay for a local line. :) It was close to things we did: Universal Studios, the aquarium, the Umeda Sky Building, and more. The hostel also offers discounted tickets to attractions, which was convenient to buy before going out. All in all, a great experience and I would stay there again if I ever went back to Osaka.

The staff of this place made my Osaka stay unforgettable :) If you stay there do not miss the local tour with Mr. Yano! It is a must! The hostel is clean and has everything what a backpacker needs. Thank you guys!!!

The owner was really fun, and took us on the takoyaki night on Tuesday. I would recommend this night- its a nice way to meet other people in the hostel. The hostel was clean, and its in a good location (if you have the JR pass- you can use this on all the local Osaka lines, go to the Amerikamura area!). When finding the hostel- there are 2 streets, make sure you take the one on the right- I didn`t and had a longer walk trying to find it. Would definately stay again :)