J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Nice english speaking staff with good recommendations. Too bad there was no elevator.

• 9th Nov 2013

Thank you for your comment! We all are happy to hear. We are very sorry for the lack of the elevator:( Let us help you to bring your luggage up next time! Hope to see you again:)

It was perfect for us easy access, friendly and helpful staff and a nice vibe for meeting new people :)

Thank you for your comment! We are happy that you met nice guetst here and had a great time;) You are welcome to come back anytime! Thank you:)

I enjoy my stay in J Hoppers, despite of the cleanliness; the staff is very helpful and attentive.

Very nice and super clean hostel. Good location just a few minute walk to JR station with direct train from and to KIX airport and a lot of affordable price restaurants. Staffs are excellent, very friendly and very informative about Osaka and area city near by. I like they way you guys put up activities like Wednesday tour and Friday party, very good approach to attract customers... great job J-Hopper! The only problem I had was my room was very stink on the 1st night, even air spay can't help.

Thank you for your lovely comment. We are really happy to hear that you liked our event! Next time you can join the party on Sunday with Mr. Yano :D It is fun so I'm sure you will like it. Anyway thank you so much and see you next time!

Good place, nice shared bathroom (use the press tap ones for better temp), nice regular crowd gatherings on the first floors, helpful staff (who you should talk to for discounts to where you're going - they speak good English too). The room walls are thin and you have to climb the stairs. Other than that, the place is easy to go to, has nice izakayas around (go to the one just opposite the hostel and order a sashimi moriawase at 880 yen).

Thank you very much for the comment! Hope the room with the mattress was okay the other day, must be small though.It was nice to see you guys. Sorry for the lack of the elevator and the wall:( But thank you for staying with us!

My 14 year old son and I really appreciate our stay in J-Hoppers Osaka ! The staff was so friendly and helpfull. My son enjoy using the computers in the confortable living room downstairs. And I really like the party with Japonese neighbours and guests.

• 31st Oct 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us! We all are happy to know you and your son had a good time here! I wish I coould talk with your son more:( Please come back any time:)

A truly great hostel! The staff are so friendly and it's quite small and cosy, hence if you're travelling alone it's very easy to meet people. I was so lucky to arrive when I did, as I just caught the tour with Mr Yano, who you just have to meet- he makes the trip to Osaka alone worthwhile!!!

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed Mr Yano's tour and met nice guests! Mr Yano will be super happy if he reads your message!! Thank you:) Hope to see you again!

Lovely staff and place :) Jhoppers is definitely a good option in Japan !

Thank you for the lovely comment! It was nice to see you;) Please come back to stay with us!! Thank you:)

Amazing staff and a great place to start or spend your night while in Osaka.

Thank you very much for staying with us!!! It was nice to see you, we are happy you had a good time here! If you go back to Sen guest house, please say hi to Nori:D Take care!

Probably the best place I ever stayed at. If you stay on a Wednesday you should join the tour to the Samurai museum. It's fun.

Thank you very much for your comment!!!! Glad you like Osaka local tour and Mr Yano:P Hope to see you again. Thank you very much:)

Keiko was very helpful.

Hello my friend! It was really nice to see you two! I had so much fun talking about music. Thank you very much for the CD!!!! Hope I will see guys you on TV :P Good luck! Hope to see you again! Thank you:)

Arrived late, left early. So, only very superficial impression: good situation, worth its money.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

Thank you for staying with us. We all wish you could come and check in earlier, maybe next time! Hope to see you again soon!

Wednesday tour with mr yano was great! Staff were all super helpful and friendly. Cute little side street location but close to train line

Amazing guesthouse, one of the cleanest I have ever seen, very helpful staff, comfortable bed and quite dorm. I would stay there again in Osaka.

Thank you very much for your comment! We all are so happy you like our facility:) Yes when you come back to Osaka, please stay with us! Thank you!

Keiko and the entire staff were incredibly friendly. I love your service. Please keep up the great work!

Thank you very much for such a sweet comment! It was nice to see you, I just wish I could talk with you more though:( Hope to see you again ! Thank you very much:)

Less than 5 minutes walk from JR Fukushima station, so extremely accessible especially for JR pass holders. Dorm rooms have space for baggage and there are in room lockers too. Complete facilities: coin laundry and dryer, kitchen, etc. Even have vending machines for bevereges and beer! Staff are nice and accommodating.

Thank you very much for your comment! We all are happy you like our facility:) Everybody loves beer vending machine hehe:P Please come back to stay with us! Thank you!

Unequivocally, the best hostel in all of Japan. The mixed dorm is clean and airy with a feeling more like summer camp than anything else. There are lockers in each room if you're worried about your valuables, wi-fi on every floor, a kitchen for if you ever find a grocery store, and, although I never looked, a common room with TV's and PC's to use. Also, great events at the hostel that provide you with an opportunity to meet locals. The staff is incredibly warm, specifically Keiko and Meg. Enjoy.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Hello thank you for such a sweet comment!!!! We all are so glad to hear, we miss you so much now. It was nice to see you:) Please come back to see us anytime!!!!! Thank you:)

That's a great hostel!! The staff is really amazing (very friendly and sweet girls), the location and the facilities are good as well. Fortunately I could meet a lot of nice travelers there,They should improve the hostel directions (give more details about where to go when turning left at the Donuts store), I highly recommend this place!

Thank you very much for your comment! We are glad you had good time with many nice guests! Sorry about the map, we are making a new map right now. Hope it makes guests to come here easier. Hope to see you again! Thank you^^

It was a good stay, but nothing else more to mention. Everythign was average, nothing bad at all, but Ive stayed in nicer places for the same price. I was only here for one night, but it was okay. There is no elevator which was annoying trekking up and down the steps with my luggage. Also, not all the floors have showers on them so I had to keep going up and downstairs. Otherwise, it was good, but nothing special.

Location are superb, so many izakaya around and plenty restaurant. The train station is very near and have direct access to airport.

Thank you very much for your comment:) We all are happy you like Fukushima area! Hope to see you again!