J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

2022 Total Reviews

Fantastic experience, and the best if not one of the best hostel experiences I have ever had. The staff were kind, generous and extremely helpful- the location was perfect. Easy to the train stations and to the city center. The atmosphere was overall fantastic and it was easy to meet other travelers who have all become new friends.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was nice to see you;) We are happy that you met nice travelers and had a good time here!!! We hope none of guest houses will beat us! :P

Conveniently located by the JR station, great staff and atmosphere. I loved the area and the people I met, hope to come back

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for you had to switch the room many times :( We are happy you met nice travelers and had a good time here! Hope to see you again ;)

Absolutely amazing. Great location in Osaka, easily reachable from all over the city via Subway / JR trains. Very helpful and friendly staff, clean rooms and exceptional rooftop terrace. I will definitely chose J-Hoppers on my next Osaka trip.

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you like our rooms and rooftop! Can't wait to see you next time;)

This is a really good hostel in good location in Osaka. The staff were really helpful and friendly and it had everything you need. The common area was also a good place to meet the other people staying there and it made the atmosphere really good. Definitely recommended!

Thank you for staying with us :) We love to see guests hang out in living room and have fun! That definitely makes the atmosphere great :) Hope to see you again soon!

The hostel is clean, the facility is good. The staff was very helpfull and very kind. Although I tried to start conversation about random things, the staff never ignore me. Overall, This is a nice play to stay.

Thank you for your comment! We love talking with guests! That's fun!!! Hope to see you again soon :)

nothing bad to say, had a lovely stay, great hostel, great staff, great location

Thank you ^^ Happy to hear that! We all are glad you had a good time here!

clean, nice, strategic location, complete facilities

Thank you very much for staying with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Not sure if this can be fixed, but sound travels really easy through the walls. I would always wake up to my neighbors making noise.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Great Hostel. very friendly staff and atmosphere. Location is great. Its clean and safe. Mr Yano was great entertainment, i recommend his tours and drinking nights.

Normally I don't bother with reviews but I'll make an exception for this one. This place is great. The people I met and befriended at this hostel were integral in my enjoyment of my time in Osaka. Mr. Yano is my hero and the rest of the staff are also phenomenal. The facilities are impeccably tidy (even when the place is very busy) and it's clear they made many considerations for the visitors' quality-of-life when furnishing and arranging the place. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it

• 21st Jun 2014

Overall was great but I do appreciated that even me n my friend were came after the operation hour yet there still a key for us to keep tiring night ~ Thanks You.

Great hostel and excellent staff. Have stayed here before, however this time an inconsiderate traveler thought that waking up 5 guests by turning on the light at 1am to remove makeup unpack bag etc was OK !! No more dorms !!!! Double rooms don't cost that much more.

Great atmosphere with some organized events such as making Japanese food (during my stay takoyaki) and visiting izakaya, Japanese style of bar.T here are also some Japanese who join the events regularly, so you can make local friends! If you have big luggage notice that there is no elevator, otherwise no complaints about the facilities - clean, curtains around your bed in dorms etc. I'd definitely stay here again!

This is the place to stay in Osaka! The staff is amazing and helpful! Takoyaki party they had was such a great time and met awesome people! Only a quick walk from the Fukushima station in Osaka! I had a great time! In the dorms there the beds have curtains to block light which was very nice (:

The staffs were really nice, they answered all my questions and gave me lots of important information about Osaka. The environment was really clean and comfortable, it made me feel at home! I didn't join the parties because I am a bit shy. But those parties absolutely made me feel wonderful because they made me understand that I was not alone in a foreign country. I did not feel lonely and depressed, which usually happen when I am in a foreign country. Thank you so much!

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Good location and good value for the money. The lockers require your own lock. The staff is really knowledgeable and speaks great English.

• 12th Jun 2014

The location is very near from station and strategis. I can go by walk to mini market and restourant, it's make me easy. Thanks a lot for your service.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

location was excellent but i dont rlly liked the athmosphere.

This hostel was decent. Facilities were clean. They have lockers (though they are annoyingly small) and rooms were clean. There are decent common spaces. They have free computer access.

Adequate and suffice for a quick stay. May be overcrowded if the place is full