J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

I was only there for one night but the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back if I was in the area again even though I know cheaper hostels.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Best place in the world :). I love everyone who works here and I've met at least 20 life long friends staying at this hostel for the time I have. It is seriously the best atmosphere (hang out in the kitchen area). Love you guys.

Thank you!!!! We LOVE you too ;) Can't wait to see you soon!

Very friendly and helpful staff. When we return to Japan we'll be staying here again :)

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

I was only in Osaka for the night. The place was easy to find, staff was nice, place was clean, etc., typical J-hoppers! My only complain would be no elevator (have to haul your luggage up the steps) and having to go to another floor to take a shower. However, both are common issues at many hostels. Would recommend staying at J Hoppers Osaka.

Highly recommended. Very clean, feels homely. Easy to meet people. Right next to station. Lots of restaurants near by.

It's always fun staying in Hostels since you get to know a lot of people. Especially in that hostel I found people who were sharing like whole the whole night with me, just having a good time!

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for staying with us, we all are happy you met nice guests here:) Please come back anytime! Thank you!

Friendly staff and a very good location to reach main Osaka hot spots

Thank you for your comment! Glad you had a good time here:) Thank you!

Stayed in this hostel throughout my trip in Osaka, and it is the best hostel I've stayed in Japan! Very friendly staffs especially Meg and Ayaka. Meg is very helpful and she helped to plan my trip, and I had another great night chatting with Ayaka. I love the vibe from all J-Hoppers hostels, they make travelling much more fun(perfect for solo travellers). Enjoyed the free trip with Mr. Yano and all the facilities are as good as new. My only complaint is the chilly corridors during winter.

Thank you for your lovely comment! It was really nice and fun chatting with you:D It is great to hear that you enjoyed your trip! We are sorry that we don't have a heater in corridors. If you have any chance, please visit us. You are always welcomed back to J-hoppers:D

It is suitable for those who travelling alone or groups or couple. Very comfortable.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your comment! You made our day! We all are glad you had a good time here! Hope to see you next time! Thank you:)

Fantastic hostel with the BEST staff members you could ask for. The weekly events are great and excellent to meet fellow travellers whilst exploring Japan.

Thank you for your comment! We all are super happy to hear!!! Glad you enjoyed and met nice travelers here! Hope to see you again:) Thank you very much:)

It sucks that there isn't a shower on each floor but that just means the floors without showers are quieter. It's quite a walk up the stairs but when did a little work out hurt anyone? The staff is friendly and the hostel is located VERY close to a JR line

• 27th Feb 2014

Thank you for your comment! That's good point, the 5th and 4th floors might quieter than 2nd and 3rd floors because of the showers. Hope you had a good time here! Thank you very much for staying with us:)

This is an excellent hostel. The staff is great. The beds are great. It's very clean. I would definitely recommend a stay here. And the activities run by the hostel are great too.

Thank you for your comment! Glad you enjoyed our events:) Please come back anytime! Thank you;)

We were only there for one night in a private room which had a pretty average bed and paper thin walls. Nonetheless we liked the hostel- on a cute street, clean rooms, nice staff, a place to store our snowboards (so we didn't have to take on the stairs!) and very cute posters around with language tips, things to do etc. I'd stay again.

• 25th Feb 2014

I love the hostel and stay at it whenever I'm on Osaka.

• 15th Feb 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! You are welcomed back to J-hoppers anytime:D Hope to see you again in the near future.

Nice location for me !!!! staffs are so kind. I gonna stay here again if i visit osaka. Awesome place! thanks candy for valentine day.

Thank you so much for your comment! We are happy that you liked our small gift:D Yes the location here is pretty accessible to Kyoto and Kobe and Nara. Please come back when you visit Osaka!

clean and friendly staff. Location is close to train station but need to change train to get to nanba shopping area so a bit inconvenient.

Thank you so much for staying with us! Need to transfer to get to Namba and Shinsaibashi shopping area. Sorry for your inconvenience. But we believe the location here is good. Not too busy and not too quiet:) If you have a chance to come to Osaka, visit us again:D

Staff we approachable and helpful, location was good (5 minute walk from the nearest station). The only thing to be mindful of it there aren't any lifts, so if you have heavy luggage and end up on the 5th floor (like me), then it can be rather annoying. This is a great place to meet young backpackers...If you're older, enjoy peace, quiet, and comfort, then this place might not be for you.

Thank you very much for your comment! We are very sorry for the lack of the elevator:( Hope you met nice guetes and had a good time here! Thank you very much for staying with us! Hope to see you again:)

Lovely hostel with very generous staff. I stayed in the three bed dorm which was really nice. Only problem is that it was on the 5th floor and there is no elevator..

Thank you for your comment! We are very sorry for the lack of the elevator:( Please stay 8 mixed or female dormitory room next time:) Thank you!

Great experience !!

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you two;) Glad you had fun here! Hope to see you again:)

Really good clean hostel! Its run by all woman, so it is pretty darn clean! Everyone who works there is very nice, with great language skills and quite helpful. Extra Plus because Meg has been to Mexico! Showers are pretty good, and there is free shampoo. Good internet, and Laundry. I've stayed here two nights and will be back a third.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »