J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

It was a good stay, but nothing else more to mention. Everythign was average, nothing bad at all, but Ive stayed in nicer places for the same price. I was only here for one night, but it was okay. There is no elevator which was annoying trekking up and down the steps with my luggage. Also, not all the floors have showers on them so I had to keep going up and downstairs. Otherwise, it was good, but nothing special.

Location are superb, so many izakaya around and plenty restaurant. The train station is very near and have direct access to airport.

Thank you very much for your comment:) We all are happy you like Fukushima area! Hope to see you again!

Good choice for backpackers, all the facilities are nice.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you liked our facility. If you have a chance to come back to Osaka, please visit us again:D

I had a great stay at this hostel, it was clean and staff was also very helpful. The location is very close to Osaka Station. The metro to Namba and Shinsaibashi takes about 30 minutes. If you are staying on a Sunday join Mr. Yano for some drinks!! It was one of the greatest evenings I had in Japan.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »