J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

Awesome place, location could be better but everything else is perfect

Thank you very much for your comment! We are working very hard for giving all of guests comfortable stay :) Please stay with us again :)

This was a super convenient hostel that was bustling with folk from all over the world. The perfect hostel experience! I enjoyed nice conversations with travelers from all walks of life and even though my visit was short, it was memorable. The staff was so helpful and really gave me great information on how to get to Koyasan the next day. The neighborhood is full of good food and local places to drink and the station is only a couple minutes walk away, very easy to find!

Staff are very helpful. They provide full details on attraction places and restaurants. Thanks for they help during our stay there.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The rooms are a bit small, fairly soundproof, bath rooms are not on every floor, not recommended for people with huge or heavy luggage as the stairs are small... Other than that, the staff there are nice and the boss is funny~~~ overall it is a nice hostel~

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

I stayed here for 3 nights and for me this was great place. The staff I met when checked in, Ayaka was very friendly and helpful. The room was good size and very clean and bathroom is also clean. Near the Fukushima JR station, near post office, seven eleven. I will definitely stay here on my next trip

This is my second time at this hostel and I absolutely loved this friendly and warm place. I stayed in the female dorm and it's spacious and clean, with more than enough space to lay out my luggage for packing. There are also lockers provided, but you'd have to bring your own padlock or purchase a padlock from the hostel for 150JPY. The hostel location is also extremely convenient; there's a direct train to the airport and only one stop away from JR Osaka Station. Would definitely recommend!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »