J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

2014 Total Reviews

Great location easy walk to train station and surrounded by restaurants,big room for hostel,showers not on every floor but one floor up or down,no lift. Staff very helpful,large lounge area, internet service good.Booked again as location is excellent

So hommy n handy helpful staff and easily to know everything all around japan news n info. Loved to stay here!

J-Hoppers was an AMAZING hostel! Inexpensive yet in a great location. Very conveniently located near a train station just one stop from Osaka Station (the city's main station). Very friendly people, both who work there and other guests. Clean, had air conditioning, private double room door locks, and it's overall fantastic! The only thing I would suggest is to try to get a room on the second or third floor. We had a room on the fourth floor... we also had a lot of luggage. There's no elevator.

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you like our facility and Fukushima area. It's pretty convenient we love it too. Sorry for the lack of the elevator :(

Helpful staff, good facilities and great value for money!

• 25th May 2014
  • Scotland

Really an awesome hostel! Nice staff, friendly rommates, clean and tidy facilities, good location as it's near JR station and there are lots of restaurants and also post office (for sending postcards) nearby. Worth staying!

Thank you :-) Glad you enjoyed with your roommate! We have nice restaurants near Fukushima area! Hope you like Osaka food!

clean, neat, cosy and friendly staffs :)

• 24th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your comment! You made our day:) We will do our best to hear that comment from all of guests!

Fantastic hostel, staff very friendly and willing to help, rooftop garden is brilliant, location very good and overall would definitely stay again

Thank you ;) Hope you enjoyed drinking with some guests!

Good clean hostel, helpful staff, good location.

Thank you:-) Glad you enjoyed here! Hope to see you again :3

I only got to stay the night so I didn't get to explore Osaka as much as I originally intended to. The time I spent there was great. I met up with some cool people, checked out some cool bars/restaurants and cafes.

Thank you for staying with us :) We wish you could get here earlier and see Osaka more :( But as long as you enjoyed with some guests, we all are happy! Hope to see you again!

Need lift, because i was stayed at 3rd floor.

• 21st May 2014
  • Indonesia

Sorry for the lack of the elevator. But actually the 3rd floor is the lowest floor of private rooms. We will help you to carry your bags next time :)

Loved my stay at this hostel. The roof top patio is a great place to hang out and have some drinks with other travelers. The hostel organizes plenty of social events which are super fun and a great way to meet other travelers. The location is a bit far from the city centre but easy to get to on the JR. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Stayed one night at j-Hoppers in Osaka. Only slight problem I had was that you can't check in earlier than 1500 and can't get into the room between 1100 and 1500 (for cleaning). Other than that, the place was excellent, helpful staff, good atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Osaka.

• 18th May 2014

such an amazing place with great staffs. Lot of nice and friendly tourists I just love it ;)

• 18th May 2014
  • Thailand

A really great hostel to stay at in Osaka, the staff are amazing and so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Mr Yano is hilarious! I wish I stayed in Osaka longer, I would definitely return.

• 16th May 2014

Very nice place, clean, neat, staffs were welcoming, the little events and parties were also nice! very close to the subway station and very convenient for getting around! highly recommended!!!

Nicest staff around, and they throw multiple events through the week to get you engaged. Other nice people staying there, a good neighborhood in Fukushima, social... overall a great time!

It is simply the BEST hostel in JAPAN! Excellent facilities, but more than perfect is the staff (Meg, Ayaka, and Keiko) everyone is extremely nice and helpful, their recommendations, ideas and tours with Mr. Yano are impossible to beat, you guys are way up in the top, keep it that way till i go back, thank you soo much.

This was such a fantastic hostel. Incredibly clean, great atmosphere and facilities. The staff, especially Meg were extremely helpful and nice with all my questions and trying to book different activities. Every Friday and Sunday are also really fun going out with Mr Yano for drinks at the bar and party at the lounge in the hostel. I would definitely stay here again in a heart beat.

The people that work here are super nice!! Lots of great tips on places to eat and drink nearby! The location is pretty great too- close to a station, not so busy that it's ridiculously noisy, but enough going on at night that you don't feel like you have to take a train to get a beer.

Friendly staff. Thin walls. Nice rooftop terrace. Great location. (from Fukushima Station you can access just about everything of importance).

Thank you for your comment! We all are happy you like our facility, sorry about the this wall tough:( Hope to see you again soon!