J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

1962 Total Reviews

I only spent one night here but it was clean and inviting. Staff was friendly and directed me to a great local Okonomiyaki restaurant which was excellent. There can be some noise from the street but nothing that would prevent a tired traveler from sleeping.

Great location, great staff, and great facilities. The only mbira issue I had was room 34 was located directly beside the doorway to the stairs and we could hear everyone coming back to their rooms at all hours of the night.

Thank you for your comment! We are so sorry for the wall:( Hope you could sleep. Anyway thank you very much for saying with us!

Staff were lovely. Location was great. Fukushima area had so many great restaurants. Only one stop from Osaka Station via JRLine so great for JR pass visitors. Bathrooms very modern and clean. Kitchen nice and clean. Common room space comfortable and welcoming. Computers to use free of charge. Printing for a small fee Our room was on the 5th floor which is a little inconvenient without a lift so request lower floor if you have difficulty with stairs. Would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for your comment! We are happy you are satisfied with our facility! Please come back anytime:)

this hostel was clean enough but it was just as bit of an odd set up with the shared bathroom situation, there was only one toilet afor the floor of maybe 5 rooms and the showers were on a different floor, and there was also only one sink on the floor which was next to the communal kitchen area. We had some very noisy room neighbours which isnt the hostels fault but the walls were very thin so you could hear everything. Mr Yano who I think was the owner was around and seemed lots of fun.

An amazing place with supernice staff!! The staff was fun and helpfull, they know a lot. Rooms and facilities were great. Osaka is such a nice play to visit!

Thank you for your comment! You made our day ;) Hope to see you again soon!

Super friendly and helpful staff, especially the owner. Social hostel, great for meeting people :)

Great location since Osaka station is not far away (it’s possible to go there by train or walking). Great staff, friendly and helpful. Dorms are big enough and clean, bathrooms too. When I arrived, there was an international party on the common room and guests could meet each other (the only one I had while in Japan). Many restaurants on the Fukushima area. J-Hoppers is a good choice if staying in Osaka. However, maybe a new computer for guests’ use will be a little improvement.

J Hopper was amazing! The service was increadible!

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you, thank you for the wine as well:) Hope to see you again;)

Great experience, friendly staff with good english speaking, near train, and the dormitory is well thoughtful designed, able to wash and dry your clothes, recommended for backpack if you want to carry lighter luggage.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Comfortable beds, great common area, and a super helpful staff made this one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The hot shower is timed which can be a bit annoying but it's still a good shower so I can't complain. Would recommend this hostel to anyone.

Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad that you enjoyed staying our hostel:) We really hope to see you again soon.

The staff are really great at this hostel and do their best to get you involved with tours and party nights etc. There is a lot for the lone traveller looking for activities and making friends. It was a bit of a shame I really didn't use the activities on offer as I was just too tired from exploring Osaka most days. But all in all a nice, well located place with good friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Can't go wrong with this one really.

The staff are so friendly especially Ayaka and Megumi!

IME!! Thank you for the comment. I miss the time we chat and watch video:D You are always welcomed to come back!

Seen cleaner Hostels in Japan (speaking oft long hairs in the washbowl and on the floor), but the staff is super friendly and helpful. 7\11 just around the corner, only 3 minutes from Fukushima Station. Good area for cheap food. All in all, good value for money (2.200 Yen for 3bed Form). Recommended!

will come again !

Thank you! Yes please!!!! ;)

Staff are very helpful and nice!! Room its so clean.

I had a great time staying at J Hoppers Osaka (actually all the J Hoppers I stayed at were great).A very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere as well as great facilities. I am very happy I decided to stay there and highly recommend it.

• 1st Apr 2014

Thank you for your comment! We are so happy to hear that:) We all are glad you had a good time here. Hope to see you again!

A lovely little guesthouse in a great location close by the JR.

This is my 2nd stay in Jhoppers after a year. This reason alone is convincing enough for its greatness!!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for your comment! Thank you for coming back:) We are glad you had a good time here. Hope to see you again, maybe next year?:P

This place is good recomended. It easy to reach n very practise for transportasion. The staff also very helpfull n nice. I hope i can visit it again

I was only there for one night but the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back if I was in the area again even though I know cheaper hostels.

• 22nd Mar 2014