J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

2017 Total Reviews

The people that work here are super nice!! Lots of great tips on places to eat and drink nearby! The location is pretty great too- close to a station, not so busy that it's ridiculously noisy, but enough going on at night that you don't feel like you have to take a train to get a beer.

Friendly staff. Thin walls. Nice rooftop terrace. Great location. (from Fukushima Station you can access just about everything of importance).

Thank you for your comment! We all are happy you like our facility, sorry about the this wall tough:( Hope to see you again soon!

I really loved my stay there!! The area is cool (lots of restaurants and bars), very nice and friendly staff, the common areas are well equiped and the beds, really good. I had such a great time at the Friday night party! Met amazing people there.

If you are going to Osaka you have to stay at J'Hoppers. Mr Yano will make your stay. He is absolutely hillarious. You will know what I mean when you get there. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very helpful. Just take my word for it and book it.

Thank you for your sweet comment! We will let My Yano know about your message since he can't read the alphabet! lol Thank you for spending time with us and My Yano! Hope to see you again:) Thank you!

the kitchen and basement lounge are too small but these didn't affect our staying. otherwise were all good, staff were very helpful. the street where the hostel located is fantastic. we loved the restaurant right next to it.

Thank you for your comment! Do you think our kitchen is too small? Actually we think our kitchen is big enough since many guests want to go out for meal since Osaka food is awesome :P Hope you could enjoy Osaka! Thank you:)

I had a wonderful experience and time at the hostel. Very welcoming and clean! Also great location!

Thank you very much for staying with us! It was really nice to see you :) Hope you enjoyed in J hoppers Osaka:)

I only spent one night here but it was clean and inviting. Staff was friendly and directed me to a great local Okonomiyaki restaurant which was excellent. There can be some noise from the street but nothing that would prevent a tired traveler from sleeping.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »