J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse Reviews

4-22, Fukushima 7-chome, Fukushima-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, Japan

1983 Total Reviews

Great location since Osaka station is not far away (it’s possible to go there by train or walking). Great staff, friendly and helpful. Dorms are big enough and clean, bathrooms too. When I arrived, there was an international party on the common room and guests could meet each other (the only one I had while in Japan). Many restaurants on the Fukushima area. J-Hoppers is a good choice if staying in Osaka. However, maybe a new computer for guests’ use will be a little improvement.

J Hopper was amazing! The service was increadible!

Thank you for your comment! It was nice to see you, thank you for the wine as well:) Hope to see you again;)

Great experience, friendly staff with good english speaking, near train, and the dormitory is well thoughtful designed, able to wash and dry your clothes, recommended for backpack if you want to carry lighter luggage.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Comfortable beds, great common area, and a super helpful staff made this one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The hot shower is timed which can be a bit annoying but it's still a good shower so I can't complain. Would recommend this hostel to anyone.

Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad that you enjoyed staying our hostel:) We really hope to see you again soon.

The staff are really great at this hostel and do their best to get you involved with tours and party nights etc. There is a lot for the lone traveller looking for activities and making friends. It was a bit of a shame I really didn't use the activities on offer as I was just too tired from exploring Osaka most days. But all in all a nice, well located place with good friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Can't go wrong with this one really.

The staff are so friendly especially Ayaka and Megumi!

IME!! Thank you for the comment. I miss the time we chat and watch video:D You are always welcomed to come back!

Seen cleaner Hostels in Japan (speaking oft long hairs in the washbowl and on the floor), but the staff is super friendly and helpful. 7\11 just around the corner, only 3 minutes from Fukushima Station. Good area for cheap food. All in all, good value for money (2.200 Yen for 3bed Form). Recommended!

will come again !

Thank you! Yes please!!!! ;)

Staff are very helpful and nice!! Room its so clean.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »