Jalan-Jalan Emas Reviews

8, Jalan Tukang Emas, Melaka, Malaysia

I loved my stay in Jalan Jalan hostel. The location excellent, in the center of Melaka tourist area(Joker street). As soon as you step inside the hostel, you will soon realize the building is really old(in a good way that you can feel and appreciate the history of the building). They provide free tea and coffee for guests and comfortable couch in the lobby. I stayed in the dorm, which was more open and larger than other hostels I stayed. You have even your own fan. Over all, great for the price.

Had a great stay in a quirky heritage house.

Stayed with my sis, we both enjoyed our stay. Victor who works in the hostel was a good host.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

Perfect hostel. Excellent location. Cheap, clean and good staff.

Jalan Jalan was very nice. The location is fantastic, and the large dorm was comfortable and clean. A small locked drawer was provided, yet there was no door to the dorm itself- anybody could enter the hostel with a 4-digit code, which I found iffy as a security measure. The lobby is small but nice, yet we found our friends' hostel down the street much more fun to hang out at, as it had a rooftop terrace. On the whole, Jalan Jalan did everything it said it would and we had a nice weekend!

• 31st Jan 2014

I loved this place! It's really small but filled with solo travellers, which was amazing! Right in the centre of Melaka, near lots of food places, and one street from the main street. Social area downstairs is great, and really social. Loved the layout of the dorm, made it easier to chat to people. Staff are so kind! Thank you!

perfect place to stay in Melaka. I deeply recommend it!!

1 2 Next » last »