Jalan-Jalan Emas Reviews

8, Jalan Tukang Emas, Melaka, Malaysia

Hi I had so good time in your hostel ! I recommend it in every places I go elsewhere in Malaisia to the people who plan to go to Malacca ! Particularly thanks to Lee ! So good idea to do / propose activities to the guests together ! I would like now to live that in every hostel/guesthouses I go ! Cheers Laurent Santoro

What a great place. The facilities are basic (good wifi though), yes, but that's no reason not to stay here. The staff here will make sure you have a great time. It's so easy to meet people through this hostel's fun and varying activities. Perhaps the best hostel I stayed at. Make sure you have at least three-four nights if you get the chance. You can do central Melacca in one day, sure, but while at this place, you could definitely stay longer. Make sure you bring a padlock for the door btw.

Nice host, willing to help you with any problem. Bicycle for 5 RM for the whole stay. It was a pleasant stay!

I liked this place the staff was friendly and helpfull an the location is nice. We had a small ant problem in our room and during the days it got very hot.

Staff and the owner are very nice. Location is perfect, very clean hostel. Booked 2 nights and stayed 3! The only point is that could have a better map of the city. If I come back to Melaka, will stay here again.

1 2 3 Next » last »