Jalan-Jalan Emas Reviews

8, Jalan Tukang Emas, Melaka, Malaysia

Great place. Only planned to stay for two nights and stayed for 4! Tge local knowledge off the staff members really make this place shine.

I loved staying at this place and would totally recommend it! Staff is really friendly and you meet cool people in the lobby. Also the atmosphere is just really nice and you feel very comfy !

Me and my girl friend stayed in the hostel for 4 nights and we had only good memories. The location is right in the heart of the town, staff is great and helpful. We stayed in a private room which was basic but fine. At first impression I thought I and not like it but I was wrong. The atmosphere was great and its a good place to meet other travellers. Toilets and bathroom were basic and clean. They provide dirt cheap bikes to rent which was a plus point.

Lovely hostel in the heart of China town. We occupied a double bedroom which was clean. A mosquito net was provided. Also the shared facilities were clean. Nice staff. Malacca itself is a small town. Good for a relaxing couple of days. We recommend this hostel!

• 18th Jan 2015

nice place

Been here twice. I miss Sam though.

Booked 3 nights, ended up staying 4! The location and value for money was excellent, also really liked the dorm being single beds and not bunks. But the thing that really made this one of the best hostels I've stayed in was the chilled vibe and the daily food/activity trips with Lee and other guests to places I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Thanks for a great time!

Jalan Jalan was a wonderful guesthouse to stay at. The location and staff are great and the price really can't be better.

1 2 3 Next » last »