Jardin du Sequoia Reviews

87 Rue Saint Genes, Bordeaux, France

I could not have asked for a better stay. Michel and Yun were beyond welcoming and made me feel at home. The bed and breakfast is very charming and has a welcoming atmosphere. It is a beautiful home with a lovely backyard. In addition the breakfast was always served with care and there was a variety of things to choose from.

• 7th Jan 2016

Just got back from a great stay at this hostel. Michel the owner was very helpful and understanding when we arrived late. The 3 bed private room was great for us and the bathroom was spotless. Would definitely go back.

Breakfast is served too early

• 14th Sep 2015

Bonjour, Thanks for you booking and staying in our B&B, our breakfast is from 8:00am to 9:30am.

The owner of this small hotel is one of the most helpful and pleasant people I have encountered in this industry. The interior of the room was spacious and tastefully decorated with access to a beautiful garden. I would certainly recommend staying in this place.

View all Bordeaux Bed and Breakfasts